Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up!

3 posters

Go down

Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up! Empty Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up!

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Well, as I said in my blog, I'm planning a series of monthly images based on my story, Dead_Legend. These images will be scenes from it (probably along) with a short little description about what's happening during the moment(s) pictured. This op will be updated monthly with the each (finished) image. Aside from that, this is also so I'll stop flooding gen chat with my horribleness @_@ *unleashes the floodgates*

UPDATE - Last week!

I'm going to somewhat drop the whole internal struggle I've been having over which draft it'll be based on. Instead, I'm just going to go through with my initial plan of monthly images displaying certain scenes, in order. The matter of whether they correspond to the actual month they're posted is no longer relevant (which is the main change that I've made).

"He's not coming back, is he?" The story has begun. No, this isn't a teen drama. The "He" that is referred to in the quote is basically Claire's surrogate dad. A man named David whom was in his early/mid 40s at this point. He was a 5th generation and Claire is a 14th. David has basically "expired" and was disposed of properly moments before. Claire doesn't know this and tried to bargain with John to be able to stay in touch with David. John says she can't stay in touch with him.
 - Link added if the pic doesn't show.
 - COLORED VERSION UP ON DEVIANT ART!

For those interested in the music: Link to Youtube playlist

Last edited by LegendX48 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 21 times in total
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up! Empty Re: Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up!

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:47 pm

JANUARY PREVIEW
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/1600x1200q90/855/405d.png

What do you guys think? This is honestly pretty much finished (don't know of any changes I could make).

Last edited by LegendX48 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up! Empty Re: Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up!

Post by -Mazer Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:25 am

What I think? I think I cannot see it because my work computers suck D:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:26 am

n/m now it loaded.

I really like the angles, the shading, and the expression on her face ^_^ One of your better works indeed!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 am

UPDATED!!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:42 am

A
Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up! 52gt
or

B
Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up! 8qhj
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:46 am

I like B better
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:32 am

I just noticed I completely fucked up her nose... too late now :\
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:32 am

copy/pasta from my DA journal.

School has started and a couple things have turned up. If anyone's wondering why I suddenly stopped uploading after a period of what was basically weekly uploads, it's because I've gotten lazy and lost my motivation again. It's February 14th and I have not started my D_L February image yet, does this mean the whole series has been cancelled? No. I've been sort of reworking things in my head (I seriously need to just sit my ass down and do the 5th draft already, waiting for feedback that just isn't coming for the 4th draft is pointless) and I've been trying to figure out which scenes to do and when they actually occur. It's a bit difficult to make a series based on a draft that hasn't been written so my mind's nothing more than a jumble of variables right now. That aside, the main reason why I haven't started IS BECAUSE....

I am going to be blunt and absolutely serious with what I am about to say and what I am about to say is this: I have absolutely NO IDEA AT ALL how my other key characters look. I have absolutely no concepts for any of them, NOTHING! So basically February's image is probably going to be coming either very late in the month or will be up sometime next month. SO, IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I need to go figure out how my characters (who aren't Claire) look.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:32 pm

I think I finally have a pretty decent concept for my character, John, will post later tonight if I can finish it tonight.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:49 am

Bottom one is near final.

Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up! John_concepts_by_mrunfortunate-d79mlz2

Legend's Dead_Legend Thread - Songs up! John_concepts_2_by_mrunfortunate-d79mmbw
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:20 pm

Songs are up!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:34 pm

LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:11 am

LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down