Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

+10
Bearhugger29
Slainwolff
smirkytrick
Cybersix
-Insanity-
Justin
ColumbianLoom
LegendX48
-Mazer
Koenig
14 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom Sun May 18, 2014 3:26 pm

LegendX48 wrote:So more rumor leaks

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 976b3e2b44fa7106488a912924d055ae_zpsb0fbaf08

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 32cb769d555408d0eb23663ebf29bcec_zps5680045c

balls

There's just no way.

Shard of Nightmare would never be the title! EVER! That screen looks like it could just be Twilight Princess except tweaked a little bit.

EDIT: It's confirmed fake. A guy on deviantart made that screenshot using a mod:
http://ryu-gi.deviantart.com/art/Tower-in-the-Mist-157630088
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread

Post by LegendX48 Wed May 21, 2014 12:43 pm

BATMAN

the supposedly higher quality version here
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu May 22, 2014 5:03 am

LegendX48 wrote:BATMAN

the supposedly higher quality version here

called gameplay trailer. Shows less than 10 seconds of actual gameplay.

>.<
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu May 22, 2014 9:59 am

-Mazer wrote:called gameplay trailer. Shows less than 10 seconds of actual gameplay.

>.<
/most of next gen "gameplay" trailers.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Thu May 22, 2014 6:04 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
-Mazer wrote:called gameplay trailer. Shows less than 10 seconds of actual gameplay.

>.<

Which still have yet to impress me at all in the slightest. Even with his new batman game. I'm still not impressed with as graphics whores would call it "next gen level graphics"
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu May 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Hey Bear, wanna play ff14?
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Thu May 22, 2014 8:22 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Hey Bear, wanna play ff14?

Umm, not right at the moment.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu May 22, 2014 8:35 pm

ok, some other time, then. (' . ')d
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu May 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:

>.<

Which still have yet to impress me at all in the slightest. Even with his new batman game. I'm still not impressed with as graphics whores would call it "next gen level graphics"

I am just fed up with everything I am seeing.

Ubisoft may start charging 30$ for their Season Passes for FarCry 4 - which, if successful (which it will be), means everyone else will do it as well.

Games claiming to "look amazing" actually get "dumbed down" by launch day and then idiots blame the X1 for the "dumbed down" graphical version

Resolution Wars

that very bitter and hateful journalism

The developers/publishers openly trashing other consoles

This gen is foul. I see no reason to continue with it. If MK10 is on the PC, I'll just play it here using my PS3 controller though it will very much suck not playing against friends who visit. Unless the PS4 finally releases something I give two damns about.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu May 22, 2014 9:03 pm

-Mazer wrote:
This gen is foul
PC+Wii U all the way.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
This gen is foul
PC+Wii U all the way.

Exactly. Both having amazing Indie Titles, both have some good exclusives, and any "next gen" junk coming out will mostly be on PC as well.

MK10 is seriously the only game I desire right now.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu May 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 Gallery-photo-12837965
Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 Gallery-photo-12837973
Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 Gallery-photo-12837970
Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 Gallery-photo-12837958
Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 Gallery-photo-12837957
Official All-Gaming Discussion Thread - Formally Zelda and Nintendo Thread - Page 7 Gallery-photo-12837946
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Thu May 29, 2014 4:30 am

You know speaking of Hyrule Warriors, in the mists of creating a video based on this cause I've been seeing so much hate and the word "Corporate Slave" or things based on that aspect alone get thrown around towards Nintendo for this game. To me, when I hear people use that term or something similar to it. Disgusts me to no end. What right do you have to tell people what they can and cannot support for a character or franchise they love so dearly. I mean, last time I checked, playing a spin-off title based on a series a fan loves does not make them a blind fanboy nor does it make them not a true fan. I've always looked at this from the aspect of those people saying those stupid terms are the ones who are just pissed off its not the game that they wanted it to be or think that its a disgrace to there franchise or character they love so much.

Yet lets not forget the key important aspect that so many people are completely ignoring and that is the fact that Nintendo is finally allowing 3rd parties to create FULL games based on there own IPs. Haven't people been bitching about this for years now? huh, I guess this is just another case of gamer's don't know what they want anymore. Figures as much, seeing how that's how its been for years beyond years now. Fuck it, I'm tired of retardation going on in his community as a gamer. It's a complete and fucking joke.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 29, 2014 10:42 am

Bearhugger29 wrote:You know speaking of Hyrule Warriors, in the mists of creating a video based on this cause I've been seeing so much hate and the word "Corporate Slave" or things based on that aspect alone get thrown around towards Nintendo for this game. To me, when I hear people use that term or something similar to it. Disgusts me to no end. What right do you have to tell people what they can and cannot support for a character or franchise they love so dearly. I mean, last time I checked, playing a spin-off title based on a series a fan loves does not make them a blind fanboy nor does it make them not a true fan. I've always looked at this from the aspect of those people saying those stupid terms are the ones who are just pissed off its not the game that they wanted it to be or think that its a disgrace to there franchise or character they love so much.

I can agree with this. I see no problems with people liking a game they like, no matter what it is really. I'm actually seeing people that are more interested in this Hyrule Warriors than typical Zelda games. I've seen it, swear to god.

Yet lets not forget the key important aspect that so many people are completely ignoring and that is the fact that Nintendo is finally allowing 3rd parties to create FULL games based on there own IPs. Haven't people been bitching about this for years now?

Now this is where we get into sketchy territory. So my question is: why does it have to be Zelda? That's the thing. Zelda is one of Nintendo's three biggest franchises and we see it a fair amount. Throwing out Hyrule Warriors right around the same period as Zelda U is a little sketch and I'm afraid Hyrule Warriors is going to get overshadowed by it at E3. Not only that, but we had Zelda: ALBW last year, you don't want to be absuing the Zelda brand because each game that comes out is suppose to be a quality game. Team Tecmo doesn't have the best track record either so people are a little worried.

People do want Nintendo to have third parties make their titles, but stay away from Mario and Zelda. We don't need any more spin offs from these games. Why couldn't they let Team Tecmo make a Kid Icarus game? That would have been much more welcome because we don't see Kid Icarus that much. Bear, your right that people want to see third parties make Nintendo games, but why do the franchises that we always see (Zelda and Mario)? Why not take another franchise like Kid Icarus. Nintendo has a whole arsenal of franchises and they just refuse to use them. It's absolutely mind boggling to me.

Hyrule Warriors is nice, but it would have been a lot more beneficial if was a Kid Icarus game.

huh, I guess this is just another case of gamer's don't know what they want anymore. Figures as much, seeing how that's how its been for years beyond years now. Fuck it, I'm tired of retardation going on in his community as a gamer. It's a complete and fucking joke.

No. Gamers know what they want. As stated above, there's a good amount of them that are looking at the full picture like I did. Hyrule Warriors to me seems like a wasted opportunity for another franchise like Kid Icarus to get the spotlight.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu May 29, 2014 1:17 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:
Yet lets not forget the key important aspect that so many people are completely ignoring and that is the fact that Nintendo is finally allowing 3rd parties to create FULL games based on there own IPs. Haven't people been bitching about this for years now? huh, I guess this is just another case of gamer's don't know what they want anymore. Figures as much, seeing how that's how its been for years beyond years now. Fuck it, I'm tired of retardation going on in his community as a gamer. It's a complete and fucking joke.
The Oracle of Ages/Seasons and The Minish Cap would like to have a word with you.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu May 29, 2014 1:24 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:No. Gamers know what they want.
That sure doesn't show 70% of the time.

EDIT:
Am I the only one who thinks that the GCN controller adapter for the Wii U is pointless? Unless they start producing GCN controllers for local stores, this is rather not worth it for players who don't have a GCN controller already(knockoffs are nowhere near as good as the original controllers). Finding a gamecube controller online for cheap is a little difficult.

Plus the adapter uses two usb slots? I can't use it due to my HDD and ethernet adapter.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Thu May 29, 2014 2:04 pm

[quote="xXJus10Xx"]
ColumbianLoom wrote:Finding a gamecube controller online for cheap is a little difficult.
>tfw I have like 5 controllers  Very Happy 
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu May 29, 2014 4:11 pm

I got a Wavebird.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 29, 2014 4:19 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:No. Gamers know what they want.
That sure doesn't show 70% of the time.

I was too vague there. What I meant was in the context of that situation of Nintendo giving games to third parties. The general consensus has been to give franchises to the third parties that get the shaft most of the time like Kid Icarus, Star Fox, and F-Zero.

But other than that, I would have to agree with you.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Thu May 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Even though yes, there were quite a bit of games that where made from 3rd party devs for the Nintendo Handheld Systems. I'm still waiting for that big break from a 3rd party to design a great 3rd party Nintendo related game for a home console. Hyrule Warriors will not be that but its a start that's for sure. Even though as I said in my video, Dynasty Warriors gets so much hate and within good reason of course but others bash it just to bash it for no reason at all or they just don't understand the whole idea behind the game.

with that said, when I said there Loom that gamer's don't know what they want. I still stand by what I Said. We see this every single time a new release comes out. They demand features to be added into games. When they finally do, they cry. Then there are those, who demand a squeal for a game and when they finally get it, they don't want it anymore. There is so many things wrong within the community and so many things wrong with the industry as well. Industry has been doing some shady tactics in the past but its beyond bad now. Some I can understand as to why Developers do it but others just make no sense, I'm looking at you Capcom.

Overall, As much as I hate the way gaming is going. There has been alot of good that came out it as well. Just a shame the good is overshadowed by hate and stupidity.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu May 29, 2014 10:12 pm

For my 2 cents. Just how foul and vicious gaming publishes and journalists have become is making me sick. One guy told WiiU owners to celebrate that X1 is not getting the new spiderman game but WiiU owners are.

Wtf?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu May 29, 2014 11:01 pm

-Mazer wrote:For my 2 cents. Just how foul and vicious gaming publishes and journalists have become is making me sick. One guy told WiiU owners to celebrate that X1 is not getting the new spiderman game but WiiU owners are.

Wtf?
I did that before it was popular...
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 pm

-Mazer wrote:For my 2 cents. Just how foul and vicious gaming publishes and journalists have become is making me sick. One guy told WiiU owners to celebrate that X1 is not getting the new spiderman game but WiiU owners are.

Wtf?

That's pretty fucking stupid. Does that guy understand that Wii U gets the shaft on every other series?
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu May 29, 2014 11:17 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:

Wtf?

That's pretty fucking stupid. Does that guy understand that Wii U gets the shaft on every other series?

Yes he does. He's one of those idiots who trashes the WiiU. So he was all like "OOOO! WiiU owners! Now you can mock someone else for not getting a game. OOOOO! DO EET DO EET! MAKE THEM PAY!"
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri May 30, 2014 1:54 am

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next