Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

+10
Koenig
LegendX48
Justin
Cybersix
Lunacy
smirkytrick
Bearhugger29
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
-Mazer
14 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Koenig wrote:LordWindowLicker used to be a very fun user,  I have no idea what pushed him over the deep end.  That said, I would still take him over GlutenBob any days.

I'd rather have neither. And Window was always like this he was just not as loud about it. He used to just bitch like this inside his faction or whenever adrock or Venomous(I think) got into an arguement wit other users - usually over Crysis or movies.

I could go on with examples but he's not worth my time typing.

On another note: Kitty took her medicine very well ^_^
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 5 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by LegendX48 Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:37 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:Yep, Wii Fanboys at GT are misinterupting my words again. These guys will take on little thing you said and try to label you as something that doesn't even make sense from what you initally said. I mean look at this nonsense:
http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1366930&p=38391328#p38391328

Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.
He seemed unusually bitter in that thread.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 5 Tumblr_n4kfo06T1u1qg329vo1_1280

Maybe this is the kind of genuine appeal the internet will listen to.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:13 pm

-Mazer wrote:
On another note: Kitty took her medicine very well ^_^

Yay for Mazer's cat! What's his or her name? And what type of cat?

LegendX48 wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:Yep, Wii Fanboys at GT are misinterupting my words again. These guys will take on little thing you said and try to label you as something that doesn't even make sense from what you initally said. I mean look at this nonsense:
http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1366930&p=38391328#p38391328

Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.
He seemed unusually bitter in that thread.

IKR!? He was having a bad day or something. Actually, he's always having a bad day.

Last edited by ColumbianLoom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 5 Tumblr_n4kfo06T1u1qg329vo1_1280

Hahahaha!!!!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 5 Tumblr_n4kfo06T1u1qg329vo1_1280

That is amazing
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:05 pm

is that from the real miyamoto?

@ nate

She's named Samantha, I call her sammy. You can see video of her on my instagram & My snapchat. #Sammy

She's a 10 yr old black kitteh who is a spoiled but happy little brat
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:55 pm

I can understand how Miyamoto can hate Fan-fiction. But I am not sure if that's even real.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:58 pm

lol just saw this on yahoo, I can't believe a teacher would actually do this

http://news.yahoo.com/middle-school-teacher-provides-full-contact-lap-dance-203041332.html
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:lol just saw this on yahoo, I can't believe a teacher would actually do this

http://news.yahoo.com/middle-school-teacher-provides-full-contact-lap-dance-203041332.html

Why don't I ever get teachers like that? >.<
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:05 pm

found an old review I did of the first resident evil movie

Let me just say this; I was nervous bout seeing another Video Game turned Movie. Mortal Kombat was excellent, Mario Brothers was interesting and that is it. Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy (Great animation but I wished for more), Street Fighter; They were awful. Then I heard that the movie wasn't based on any of the Games; No STARS, no Birkin, no Racoon Mansion. I got even more worried.

Then I saw it. Allow me to tell you that this was an awesome, kick-arse movie!

I won't go into details on how the actors acted (which was good), how the enviroments were (Very gothic and dark), etc, but I will tell you all that, as a hardcore Resident Evil Fan, I was not dissappointed at all. This movie totally explains all the mysteries from Resident Evil 1: How did the virus escape, why is Racoon Mansion there, where did all those zombies come from?
And the last 10 minutes put me in shock for the rest of the night.
Look people, the game is Survivor Horror but its very hard to turn that into a movie. The game is meant to douse the player into an uncontrollable enviroment with limitied weapons and surprising elements. Resident Evil the movie is more like Action, yes, but it does to the actors what the game does to the players; Places them in an uncontrollable, hostile, enviroment with limited weapons.

For horror fans - Its a good 'jump out at you' zombie movie.
For Resident Evil fans - True Blue to the game. Considering its not following one of the published games out there, it is true blue and explains so much. I cannot wait for Nemesis to come out.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:lol just saw this on yahoo, I can't believe a teacher would actually do this

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 5 Am1eneV
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 pm

I liked the first re movie, wasn't bad, though none of the actually characters from the game were in it
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 pm

I like RE 1-3

Four was eehhhh
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:46 pm

-Mazer wrote:
@ nate

She's named Samantha, I call her sammy. You can see video of her on my instagram & My snapchat. #Sammy

She's a 10 yr old black kitteh who is a spoiled but happy little brat

Heh heh nice!!! :]

TensePsychopath wrote:

That story is almost identical to what one of my teachers did. My english teacher in 7th grade gave a lap dance to a birthday boy in my class, named Jon, in front of the whole class. The only difference is that it didn't get reported and we all kept it to ourselves lol.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 pm

-Mazer wrote:found an old review I did of the first resident evil movie

Let me just say this; I was nervous bout seeing another Video Game turned Movie. Mortal Kombat was excellent, Mario Brothers was interesting and that is it. Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy (Great animation but I wished for more), Street Fighter; They were awful. Then I heard that the movie wasn't based on any of the Games; No STARS, no Birkin, no Racoon Mansion. I got even more worried.

I won't go into details on how the actors acted (which was good), how the enviroments were (Very gothic and dark), etc, but I will tell you all that, as a hardcore Resident Evil Fan, I was not dissappointed at all. This movie totally explains all the mysteries from Resident Evil 1: How did the virus escape, why is Racoon Mansion there, where did all those zombies come from?
Look people, the game is Survivor Horror but its very hard to turn that into a movie. The game is meant to douse the player into an uncontrollable enviroment with limitied weapons and surprising elements. Resident Evil the movie is more like Action, yes, but it does to the actors what the game does to the players; Places them in an uncontrollable, hostile, enviroment with limited weapons.

For Resident Evil fans - True Blue to the game. Considering its not following one of the published games out there, it is true blue and explains so much. I cannot wait for Nemesis to come out.

I've actually enjoyed all of the Resident Evil movies besides for the most recent one. The most recent one was just so bad.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 pm

So irritated. Anime is so @!# expensive sometimes.

Read or Die - the TV series 26 episodes. People want over 200$ for the dvds and over 300 for the Blu-ray

F**K YOU

*offers 40$ for the TV set
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:54 pm

-Mazer wrote:So irritated. Anime is so @!# expensive sometimes.

Read or Die - the TV series 26 episodes. People want over 200$ for the dvds and over 300 for the Blu-ray

F**K YOU

Piracy isn't the only issue that killing the Anime industry a couple of years back. They charge crazy ass fucking prices for shit. That's why I rather pay for streaming services. In fact, I think outside of hardcore collectors, most fans turn to streaming for anime consumption.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:55 pm

-Mazer wrote:So irritated. Anime is so @!# expensive sometimes.

F**K YOU

That is so expensive!

Also, props for not just going online and getting it for free. I can't say I would do the same as you lol.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:57 pm

-Mazer wrote:I like RE 1-3

Four was eehhhh
but 1,3 and 5 are horrible movies...
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:13 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:

TensePsychopath wrote:

That story is almost identical to what one of my teachers did. My english teacher in 7th grade gave a lap dance to a birthday boy in my class, named Jon, in front of the whole class. The only difference is that it didn't get reported and we all kept it to ourselves lol.

lol I bet every boy in your class was glad to be there, haha
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:14 pm

-Mazer wrote:I like RE 1-3

Four was eehhhh

re3 was probably my favorite of the movies
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:16 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:

I've actually enjoyed all of the Resident Evil movies besides for the most recent one. The most recent one was just so bad.

I know I thought it was going to be totally different then what it was, I didn't mind the guy playing leon but the chick playing ada, her voice was just way off
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:

lol I bet every boy in your class was glad to be there, haha

Every guy in the class was memorized. Lol!

Squirrel500 wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

I know I thought it was going to be totally different then what it was, I didn't mind the guy playing leon but the chick playing ada, her voice was just way off

I didn't like Ada's voice either.

But least Milla Jovovich still looked hot and badass in it.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Seriously was the Miyamoto Tweet real?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next