Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

+10
Koenig
LegendX48
Justin
Cybersix
Lunacy
smirkytrick
Bearhugger29
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
-Mazer
14 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 15 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by -Mazer Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 am

Ochi wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:
I kinda understand now. So once I get all the cards for a particular game, I craft it into a badge for my profile, then? I need 2 more for Civ V, I've made some trade offers, hopefully they're accepted.

Well then you see if you get notifications for inventory objects

Without fail you are almost at least guaranteed a coupon for something, but you might get some of those other goodies as well. Once you craft the badge the cards disappear, but you can level up the badge if you want by collecting all the cards for that badge again

and what do YOU have to trade? HMMMM?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 15 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Justin Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:37 am

-Mazer wrote:Yessir...or does that just have Cyber being shot?

>.<

Anyway...you have your face sliced up then mazer forces his blood down your throat and you are thrown out a 2 story window to land head first into the cement.
Make it 3 stories and I'm okay with this. :P
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:32 am

-Mazer wrote:
Cybersix wrote:Mazer loves killing me  Sad 

you were not supposed to actually die like that but for some reason it just felt right to start off with a bang
*runs away crying*
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:33 am

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/04/30/may-s-games-with-gold-bunnies-and-marital-aids.aspx?utm_content=buffer71958&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Hmm...not bad. Too bad I already own SR3rd, but I'm cool with this one.
Ochi wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:
I kinda understand now. So once I get all the cards for a particular game, I craft it into a badge for my profile, then? I need 2 more for Civ V, I've made some trade offers, hopefully they're accepted.

Without fail you are almost at least guaranteed a coupon for something, but you might get some of those other goodies as well. Once you craft the badge the cards disappear, but you can level up the badge if you want by collecting all the cards for that badge again
Hmm, what's the point of leveling up the badge? Also, is that the best reward, the possibility of getting coupons?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 am

Darth Luna wrote:http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/04/30/may-s-games-with-gold-bunnies-and-marital-aids.aspx?utm_content=buffer71958&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Hmm...not bad. Too bad I already own SR3rd, but I'm cool with this one.
Ochi wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:

Hmm, what's the point of leveling up the badge? Also, is that the best reward, the possibility of getting coupons?

I guess...I just scored 75% off Portal 2 however...that's a good steal
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:42 am

Coupons for Valve games would be useless to me, since I already own almost all of them and even then, outside of Half Life, I don't really care for the other series.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 am

Also, apparently Nathan Fillion will be in Gaurdians of the Galaxy post credits scene. Some speculation is that he'll be Richard Rider. Since he's not exactly a super young actor, this means they'll probably skip over doing any stories on Richard Riders origin or early stories. So he'd be the grizzled veteran of say, when the Annihilation Wave hits.
I'm already getting too far ahead of myself, but my own added speculation is causing me to go wild. I love Nova and if Nathan Fillion is playing him, especially with his later adventures that were just epic as fuck, I'm please as hell.
I can't wait for this movie, I need this confirmed.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Hey Luna bro, thanks for that Convo this morning. That was rather interesting.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Smirky & Cyber: Made you both a trade offer.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:31 pm

hey guys how do you get steam cards?
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:hey guys how do you get steam cards?

Play games that support them on Steam
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:

ok, so there should be some for civ v once I get steam upload on this computer
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:33 pm

You play the games or you can buy them, I suppose.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:
Bearhugger29 wrote:

ok, so there should be some for civ v once I get steam upload on this computer

Yup
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Okay am i seeing things here.

Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:Okay am i seeing things here.

Both look like crap to me, but why is the wii u version so much darker. Also, screen looks bigger.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Cyber, Smirky; made new offers for you both.

And the WiiU does look darker. Unsure if that's good or bad. and I think it is really stupid that you need to swing hand-to-hand
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Also: Is no on interested in Team Fortress night?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Not I, don't like that game at all.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:10 pm

I'm telling you Mazer get Skyrim. Cause I will be adding a Why So Serious Easter Egg into my mod
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Here's a surprise! Nintendo had an unannounced Direct air this morning with a ton of Mario Kart 8 information. Heer's the complete rundown... Spinboosting is a new ability where bouncing off an enemy while in anti-gravity mode will actually help you go faster. Karts will allow for more personalization as the body, tires, and the glider wing are customizable. The rest of the characters were revealed to include Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach, bringing the roster to 30 racers including your Mii.

Other new additions include items like the Boomerang Flower, Piranha Plant, Magic Eight (which surrounds the kart in 8 items), and the Super Horn. Some that can help you finally dispense with the Blue Shell and capture the checkered flag. Four modes were revealed the online play, alongside voice chat, the option to host Online Tournaments, download Ghost data, and watch replays on Mario Kart TV.
00]
The best news is that if you purchase Mario Kart 8 and register the game on Club Nintendo between May 30th and July 31st, you will get a free download of one of the following Wii U titles. New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD, or Wii Party U. .
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:16 pm

So everyone that doesn't have a Wii U, will this deal make you buy it?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/04/30-1/mario-kart-8-wii-u-deluxe-bundle-comes-with-game-wheel-and-more

This deal is a steal (no pun intended trolol). You get a free game Wii U (if you register Mario Kart 8 on Club Nintendo, which literally takes like 5 mins), you get Mario Kart 8, a Mario Wiimote Plus, a Wii Wheel, and a Deluxe Wii U. All for $329.

@Mazer

It includes all these games:
Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros. U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
GAME & WARIO
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Sonic Lost World
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Wii Party U

Not just Wii Party U, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Wind Waker HD.

Last edited by ColumbianLoom on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Mario Kart 8 supports voice chat for lobby. FUCKING SWEET
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:23 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:So everyone that doesn't have a Wii U, will this deal make you buy it?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/04/30-1/mario-kart-8-wii-u-deluxe-bundle-comes-with-game-wheel-and-more

This deal is a steal (no pun intended trolol). You get a free game Wii U (if you register Mario Kart 8 on Club Nintendo, which literally takes like 5 mins), you get Mario Kart 8, a Mario Wiimote Plus, a Wii Wheel, and a Deluxe Wii U. All for $329.

@Mazer

It includes all these games:
Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros. U
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
GAME & WARIO
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Sonic Lost World
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Wii Party U

Not just Wii Party U, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Wind Waker HD.

ooo 101 or Pikmin 3....hmm
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm

-Mazer wrote:Smirky & Cyber: Made you both a trade offer.
Mazer, I already told you that I want my Terraria cards
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next