Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by -Mazer on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:03 am

I appreciate it guys. Totally do :)

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8005
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Cybersix on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:24 am

*hugs Mazey Poo*
avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 3023
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by ColumbianLoom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:03 am

Yep, Wii Fanboys at GT are misinterupting my words again. These guys will take on little thing you said and try to label you as something that doesn't even make sense from what you initally said. I mean look at this nonsense:
http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1366930&p=38391328#p38391328

Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1321
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 23
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Lunacy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:08 am

I felt like commenting and coming to your support, but I rather not be involved in that place.
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4466
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by ColumbianLoom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:09 am

Darth Luna wrote:I felt like commenting and coming to your support, but I rather not be involved in that place.

Ya it's not worth it. I'm pretty used to fending for myself on there anyways, but I appreciate the thought!
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1321
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 23
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Lunacy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:12 am

Yeah, no use calling out their lack of reading comprehension. You clearly said what he's accusing you of not stating clearly enough.
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4466
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by ColumbianLoom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 am

Btw, Mazer.

I've befriended someone on Crunchyroll that I'm thinking about inviting on here. I've talking to him for like two weeks now and I can say that he would fit in great here.

But I want to give it sometime so it doesn't feel like I'm jumping the gun. But I'm just throwing it out there that he's a potential candidate for the future.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1321
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 23
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by ColumbianLoom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:16 am

Darth Luna wrote:Yeah, no use calling out their lack of reading comprehension. You clearly said what he's accusing you of not stating clearly enough.

Totally. They're all dipshits on there, so these little acts don't even surprise me anymore.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1321
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 23
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Lunacy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 am

Accursed Clippers, hope they lose their next game. I should be watching NBA playoffs, I have so many rooting interests. Mainly, rooting against teams. D:
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4466
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by ColumbianLoom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:21 am

Darth Luna wrote:Accursed Clippers, hope they lose their next game. I should be watching NBA playoffs, I have so many rooting interests. Mainly, rooting against teams. D:

SCREW THE CLIPPERS!!!!!!

And Lakers doing so poorly is so depressing  Sad . The one team I'm rooting for is the Thunder and that's it.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1321
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 23
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Lunacy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:25 am

The way I hear it, Lakers will be bad for about 2 more years. Once any drafted players get good and when Kobe leaves. His huge deal is a huge problem. We can't attract any good free agents if we don't have the money to pay them. Kobe is taking up way too much of the cap space. If he really wanted to focus on winning another ring, he'd take a big paycut. :/

I'm rooting agains the Clippers, Bulls, and Heat. I like neither one of those teams. Sorry if someone here likes them(#notsorry).
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4466
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by ColumbianLoom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:37 am

Darth Luna wrote:The way I hear it, Lakers will be bad for about 2 more years. Once any drafted players get good and when Kobe leaves. His huge deal is a huge problem. We can't attract any good free agents if we don't have the money to pay them. Kobe is taking up way too much of the cap space. If he really wanted to focus on winning another ring, he'd take a big paycut. :/

I'm rooting agains the Clippers, Bulls, and Heat. I like neither one of those teams. Sorry if someone here likes them(#notsorry).

I agree. He's going to retire soon anyways and he already has tons of money, he should take a pay cut.

I want Kobe to at least have one more season when he's healthy and then call it a quits.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1321
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 23
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Lunacy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:37 am

Yeah, go out on top, like Elway. None of us want to see him go out with a terrible team and only being there to earn the paycheck. Not that I hold it against him for doing so, it's just a sad way to see his career end, from a fan point of view.
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4466
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Lunacy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:41 am

Am out, gonna play a little bit of skyrim, then sleep, night ya'll.
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4466
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by -Mazer on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:44 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:Yep, Wii Fanboys at GT are misinterupting my words again. These guys will take on little thing you said and try to label you as something that doesn't even make sense from what you initally said. I mean look at this nonsense:
http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1366930&p=38391328#p38391328

Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.

I HEARD SOMEONE MENTION "HE WHO ISH A DOUCHE!"

Yeah, he attacks anyone for anything except those few who worship him as some kind of GT lord. I really try not to rant about that guy as I don't ever want to come across as someone who obsesses about him like he and his forum used to be about me but I do remember one time he trashed me about a thread I started...but man that guy has problems..

But what was funny was I posted an Article quote without a single bit of my own words typed. Seriously copy-paste. He took what the author wrote and thought it was me and decided to go off on me as a result...when it was pointed out that it was the article copy-pasted, he just dropped the thread XD





ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, Mazer.

I've befriended someone on Crunchyroll that I'm thinking about inviting on here. I've talking to him for like two weeks now and I can say that he would fit in great here.

But I want to give it sometime so it doesn't feel like I'm jumping the gun. But I'm just throwing it out there that he's a potential candidate for the future.


Please do!

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8005
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by ColumbianLoom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:14 am

-Mazer wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:Yep, Wii Fanboys at GT are misinterupting my words again. These guys will take on little thing you said and try to label you as something that doesn't even make sense from what you initally said. I mean look at this nonsense:
http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1366930&p=38391328#p38391328

Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.

I HEARD SOMEONE MENTION "HE WHO ISH A DOUCHE!"

Yeah, he attacks anyone for anything except those few who worship him as some kind of GT lord. I really try not to rant about that guy as I don't ever want to come across as someone who obsesses about him like he and his forum used to be about me but I do remember one time he trashed me about a thread I started...but man that guy has problems..

But what was funny was I posted an Article quote without a single bit of my own words typed. Seriously copy-paste. He took what the author wrote and thought it was me and decided to go off on me as a result...when it was pointed out that it was the article copy-pasted, he just dropped the thread XD

Ya, I do not like him at all. He just overreacts to everything and such a little bitch.

And I'm not surprised that he did that. I bet he felt pretty dumb after you figured that out.

Mazer wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, Mazer.

I've befriended someone on Crunchyroll that I'm thinking about inviting on here. I've talking to him for like two weeks now and I can say that he would fit in great here.

But I want to give it sometime so it doesn't feel like I'm jumping the gun. But I'm just throwing it out there that he's a potential candidate for the future.


Please do!

Alright. I'll try to work on him slowly, but surely. I might be able to convince him.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1321
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 23
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Justin on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.
Meh.
avatar
Justin

Posts : 2635
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by -Mazer on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:15 am

OFFERINGS TO LUNA


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8005
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by ColumbianLoom on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:09 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.
Meh.

I know you agree  Razz 
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1321
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 23
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Lunacy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:33 am

-Mazer wrote:OFFERINGS TO LUNA

Already saw that on tumblr.
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4466
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Squirrel500 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, Mazer.

I've befriended someone on Crunchyroll that I'm thinking about inviting on here. I've talking to him for like two weeks now and I can say that he would fit in great here.

But I want to give it sometime so it doesn't feel like I'm jumping the gun. But I'm just throwing it out there that he's a potential candidate for the future.

yay new people, who is he loom?
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by -Mazer on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:41 pm

rrrr I am getting obsessed with Deception IV XD

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8005
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Lunacy on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Isn't that the game you've been posting about obsessively?
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4466
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by -Mazer on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 pm

mmmhm

*edit*

Just used a rake to force a girl to stumble left. A 2 ton hammer to hurl her down the staircase and a spring board to hurl her into a gigantic spinning blade which caused her armor to explode and shattered leaving her in a thong and bra :3

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8005
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Koenig on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:31 pm

LordWindowLicker used to be a very fun user, I have no idea what pushed him over the deep end. That said, I would still take him over GlutenBob any days.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4422
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum