The WSS Anime Thread

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Squirrel500 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
Squirrel500 wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:Before I reply to anything: I MISSED A CHAPTER OF AKAME GA KILL!!!! HOW THE FUCK DID I THIS!!?!?!!?!?!?!

Luna! You won't believe it. I somehow missed this chapter 45:
Spoiler:

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/akame_ga_kiru/c045/3.html

I was wondering why something was off. I was wondering why they didn't show the confession between Mein and Tatsumi. I was like, "are we going to see them kiss?" FUCKING LOL! They already did! I'm actually so happy right now that I found this.

Also, we got to see how fucked up Wild Hunt is. They raped and killed all those people int he theater. The prime minster's kid is such a fucker. He just killed that poor girl while raping her. All of them are horrible.

And with this little stunt, I'm never reading on mangapanda AGAIN. They were missing this chapter those bastards. I'm dumbfounded that I missed this.

BTW. Just in case you didn't know Luna, Akame ga Kill will be two-cour so they should get most of the stuff that's in the manga right now.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-28/akame-ga-kill-tv-anime-to-air-for-half-a-year/.74980

?_? wow I'm surprised you missed a chapter isn't that your theme on CR? as do you have to be a member to have a profile theme?

The site mangapanda tricked me and put chapter 45 as a filler chapter from a prequel series. Sneaky bastards. I'm never using their site again.

I'd be pissed off, maybe try Kissmanga my friend told me about it awhile back
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:11 pm

I have 3 places I go to, mangahere, mangareader, and batoto. Mangafox I still visit, but I haven't actually read anything there in a long time.
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:14 pm

@Luna
I determine a show belongs to a particular season according to its start date, so if it starts in Fall, it's a Fall show. That's just me though.

If I were to look at Winter 2014 and only judge the shows that started in the Winter I would say the Spring 2014 leaves it in the dust. What did we have? Nisekoi, Noragami, Nobunaga the Fool, Pilot's Love Song Chunniybo, D-Frag, to name a few. Here look at this thread and click the Winter 2014 spoiler. Those are all the shows that are considered Winter 2014.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-804615/show-discussion-index

In my opinion, the Spring 2014 titles blow Winter's 2014's titles out of the water (when compared in a group). I didn't think Winter 2014 was that strong besides Noragami, Nisekoi, and D-Frag.
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 pm

@Squirrel
Funny you bring that up. My friend recommended it to me today and I looked at and really liked it. I made an account and everything.

Also, I've been using mangahere more often. I love mangahere. They have a good set up.
ColumbianLoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:@Luna
I determine a show belongs to a particular season according to its start date, so if it starts in Fall, it's a Fall show. That's just me though.

If I were to look at Winter 2014 and only judge the shows that started in the Winter I would say the Spring 2014 leaves it in the dust. What did we have? Nisekoi, Noragami, Nobunaga the Fool, Pilot's Love Song Chunniybo, D-Frag, to name a few. Here look at this thread and click the Winter 2014 spoiler. Those are all the shows that are considered Winter 2014.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-804615/show-discussion-index

In my opinion, the Spring 2014 titles blow Winter's 2014's titles out of the water (when compared in a group). I didn't think Winter 2014 was that strong besides Noragami, Nisekoi, and D-Frag.
I consider it the same, what gave you the impression I think that? I stated it as such. I only mentioned the fall shows because their impact was felt in winter since that's when they were ending their respective runs. o.o

Anyhow, It's premature for me to compare since this season is still ongoing, but I do know is that I gave several 8s and 9s for winter.
Spoiler:

D-frag! - 9
Hoozuki no Reitetsu - 9
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - 8
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - 8
Noragami - 9
Setokai Yakuindomo* - 9
Pilot's love song - 8(might change my mind on this one and downgrade it, not sure yet)
Witch Craft Works - 8
Tonari no seki-kun - hasn't finished yet, I think, nor am I caught up, but I love it and it will most likely get at least an 8.

As for the current season, the ones that will get at least an 8 if I continue enjoying them at their current level would be:
Spoiler:
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Hitsugi no Chaika
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Magic High School
No Game No Life
Sidonia no Kishi

These are all at least 8s at the moment.

I still have many shows to watch from both seasons though. When all's said and done, I might end up enjoying this season more than I thought initially. The only thing is that at first I ran into so many shows that I ended up hating in this season(blade and soul, flag, daishogun, dragonar). So I just started on a really bad foot.
Lunacy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Anyhow, unless a couple of these shows get 10s from me, I don't think this season will beat the last one. I just really enjoyed so many of those shows. More than the majority of people, maybe, but I'm used to being an outlier.
Lunacy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:43 am

Alright fair enough. Winter didn't really wow me at all, but to me, this season has been great. I don't know if I'll be pulling any 10s this season, but there will be tons of 9s for sure (at the moment that is).

Also I bet you guys heard that I'll be helping in the next battle for CR! I've already started making graphics and promos for it (it's taking fucking forever though, I'm not going to lie). But I'm happy to do it.

I'm not leaking info to you guys because I rather you guys be surprised by it (trust me, I highly considered leaking it to you guys because you guys are my online homies). It's going to be fun though.

There will be stricter rules (maybe even a little too strict, I might try to convince them to change some), but the structure and overall set up is very well done.
ColumbianLoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:46 am

I think that at the current pace, I'd give three 9s, which is one less than last season. At least that's how I currently feel about Magic High School, NGNL, and Sidonia.

As for that tourney, I'm not sure if I'd participate. Ultimately it depends a lot on what it'll be about, though.
Lunacy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:40 am

I think you in particular Luna will like it. So stay tuned.....

And Squirrel, I think you'll like it a lot too! It's going to be a fun topic.
ColumbianLoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:55 am

Hmm, we'll see. Hopefully it'll get me active in those forums again, because after this, I will have no reason to go back in there.
Lunacy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:29 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:I think you in particular Luna will like it. So stay tuned.....

And Squirrel, I think you'll like it a lot too! It's going to be a fun topic.

sweet I can't wait to see what you come up with loom
Squirrel500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:33 pm

hey loom, I think for the new battle thread you should have that "you need 1000 CR points to participate" rule, and maybe one about spoilers cuz of what happened during the AoT/SNAFU battle
Squirrel500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:hey loom, I think for the new battle thread you should have that "you need 1000 CR points to participate" rule, and maybe one about spoilers cuz of what happened during the AoT/SNAFU battle

That rule is in place except its been lowered to 500 CR points. They have a really good strategy for it all.
ColumbianLoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:26 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
Squirrel500 wrote:hey loom, I think for the new battle thread you should have that "you need 1000 CR points to participate" rule, and maybe one about spoilers cuz of what happened during the AoT/SNAFU battle

That rule is in place except its been lowered to 500 CR points. They have a really good strategy for it all.

great actually the 500 CR points does seems a little more fairer then the one I mentioned then less people would have to ask permission to vote
Squirrel500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Watching Hellsing Ultimate

OMG! POLICE GIRL IS TOO CUTE WHEN SHE CALLS ALUCARD MASTER! She's like this adorbs little puppy! I love her!

Bounty : 41

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:46 pm

I know, right?
<3 Seras
Lunacy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Also, btw, I voted for Railgun S because someone wrote a very convincing piece on it and I came to grips that this competition has just been full upsets and that it might as well just continue the trend.

Railgun is actually almost caught up now, especially since some other users changed their votes as well.
ColumbianLoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Darth Luna wrote:I know, right?
<3 Seras

Like when she denies drinking his blood and is sitting on the floor. He tells her to come and she perks up like a puppy with a big smile "Yes, Master!"

EEEK

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:35 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:Also, btw, I voted for Railgun S because someone wrote a very convincing piece on it and I came to grips that this competition has just been full upsets and that it might as well just continue the trend.

Railgun is actually almost caught up now, especially since some other users changed their votes as well.

I think I voted for railguun as well, it sounded more interesting

@mazer I like Police Girl as well
Squirrel500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Finished Setokai Yakuindomo OVA ep 9. Maybe I should rewatch the whole series, I miss the humor and characters.
Lunacy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:07 pm

lolmazar

Finished Nyarko-san ova, was fun.
Lunacy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Victoria watches you masturbate :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:34 pm

hey luna, loom, someone sent me a guest pass on cr do either of you know how to redeem it?
Squirrel500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:03 pm

hmm...i do not know. :/
Lunacy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down