The WSS Anime Thread

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:hey luna, loom, someone sent me a guest pass on cr do either of you know how to redeem it?

Ya, I couldn't tell ya.... I have no clue how to do it.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Testing the new kitty emoticon

:3

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:46 pm

:3

Yay! It works

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 pm

-Mazer wrote::3

Yay! It works
 :3 
Whoa!
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Squirrel500 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:11 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:
Squirrel500 wrote:hey luna, loom, someone sent me a guest pass on cr do either of you know how to redeem it?

Ya, I couldn't tell ya.... I have no clue how to do it.

the person who gave me it sent me a link that tells me how to use it, I'll redeem it tomorrow, wow people on CR are so much nicer then on MAL, I gave this guy I've been talking to about monster a link to watch both the sub and dubbed of it and they send me a guest pass XD
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Lunacy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 am

I have so many unused/expired guest passes. Too bad they currently don't work, if they aren't already expired, since I don't have a premium membership. :/

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Squirrel500 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:40 am

Darth Luna wrote:I have so many unused/expired guest passes. Too bad they currently don't work, if they aren't already expired, since I don't have a premium membership. :/

I don't have a membership either Sad but that's ok, I've got soo much older anime to catch up on I can wait to watch the newer ones
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:50 am

Has anyone been watched the dubbed version of Attack on Titan? I'm curious to see how good/bad the voices are.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5065
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Lunacy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:55 am

I think both loom and squirrel have. I didn't bother, since I don't really care to watch it again, but if I did, it would be subbed.

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:07 am

LegendX48 wrote:Has anyone been watched the dubbed version of Attack on Titan? I'm curious to see how good/bad the voices are.

The dub is great. I think you'll like it a lot.

DarthLuna wrote:I've never watched fate/zero, but I have heard it get mentioned a lot by people as a recommendation. I mainly stay away because of the fact that the original fate/stay night was boring, which I hear it's a bad adaptation anyway, but again it's a thing where someone whom I trust hasn't really recommended it to me.

PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. WHAT AM I LUNA, CHOPPED LIVER!? I've already recommended Fate/Zero to you, but I guess I'm just not trustworthy/someone you somewhat like.

So if you excuse me, I'm going to go hide under a rock and you're not invited! Squirrel can come because she's nice! BUT NOT YOU! *continues to rant and complain until he breaks down crying and then runs away*
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Lunacy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:33 am

I haven't known you long enough, to be honest. I dunno if you have a grasp of what I like, yet. Also, you have to admit, our likes aren't exactly the same. I think me and you have like a 50% success rate for shows we both like.
I wish mal showed that. They only show compatibility based on what shows you have in common, but it doesn't take into account scores given. But I digress, we've known each other for, what, almost half a year? It takes time to build that trust, for me. On the other hand, when I recommend stuff to others, I try to take into account what they like, which is always why I ask someone what is it that they liked before.
Anyhow, that's just my point of view, no offense meant.

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:46 am

Darth Luna wrote:I haven't known you long enough, to be honest. I dunno if you have a grasp of what I like, yet. Also, you have to admit, our likes aren't exactly the same. I think me and you have like a 50% success rate for shows we both like.
I wish mal showed that. They only show compatibility based on what shows you have in common, but it doesn't take into account scores given. But I digress, we've known each other for, what, almost half a year? It takes time to build that trust, for me. On the other hand, when I recommend stuff to others, I try to take into account what they like, which is always why I ask someone what is it that they liked before.
Anyhow, that's just my point of view, no offense meant.

Haha I know, I was just being an ass.  Cool

But that's for real though. We don't agree on a lot of certain shows.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Squirrel500 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Has anyone been watched the dubbed version of Attack on Titan? I'm curious to see how good/bad the voices are.

I've only seen the first few. watching it when it's on toonami, but I like the voice actors
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Squirrel500 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:36 pm

I think I know what I will watch with my guest pass on cr, the first few episodes of magi, hey guys what is the full title so it's easier to find
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:18 pm

@Squirrel
Magi Labyrinth of Magic is the first season.

Anyways, I really liked the new Chaika:

Spoiler:
Another great episode. I'm glad we got to dive into Toru and Akari's past. And we finally get to see when Akari's brother complex began  Laughing :

God I love Akari.

And I think everyone knew that Vivi's fortune was going to be about love and it seems like it's foreshadowing the future for sure:


It seems like there's a good amount of people that want the Chaika x Toru ship to sail. But I'm like you Luna, I prefer their relationship as friends/comrades, not as a couple though. Akari x Toru is the way it should go! If not I'll be saying what Chaika said:

 
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Squirrel500 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:47 pm

thanks loom, I'll start it tonight :)
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:thanks loom, I'll start it tonight :)

Sweet! And it won't eat up your usage? Don't you use dial-up? Or will you be at the library?
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Lunacy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:12 pm

You don't need a premium membership to watch that, though. Squirrel, you only need a premium membership to watch the absolutely newest episode and to watch shows in hd.

chaik:
Okay episode, but it was obviously just set up. I'm guessing we're now in the last arc of this first season, though. I'm just gonna stop talking about the romance in this show.

No Game No Life:
Ah, that was a very interesting twist. Although that ending and those implications. Will Kuromi and Sora share similarities now that they know each others memories and experiences? I'm very interested in seeing where their relationship will go.

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Darth Luna wrote:You don't need a premium membership to watch that, though. Squirrel, you only need a premium membership to watch the absolutely newest episode and to watch shows in hd.

chaik:
Okay episode, but it was obviously just set up. I'm guessing we're now in the last arc of this first season, though. I'm just gonna stop talking about the romance in this show.

No Game No Life:
Ah, that was a very interesting twist. Although that ending and those implications. Will Kuromi and Sora share similarities now that they know each others memories and experiences? I'm very interested in seeing where their relationship will go.

Ya, Squirrel, Luna speaks the truth. Try watching shows you normally wouldn't be able to watch. Like, maybe catch up on Chaika or No Game No Life.

Chaika:
Haha alright, I won't bring up the romance with you until something actually happens. The teasing doesn't really do anything for me either. And I don't mind set up episodes, I like relaxing every now and then. Next episode should be pretty good though.  

NGNL:
Sora just continues to amaze me. The guy has some serious balls to bet his own existence! Shiro almost gave in to forgetting him! That was epic.

And ya, I'm interested to see what will happen with their relationship as well. Sora was a genius to think of giving each other their memories. That's probably the best way to get someone on your side haha.

And did you see that little Yuri tease with Kuromi and her elf friend? Lol! I'm hoping that goes down. :D 

Also Luna, Tokyo Ghoul looks pretty damn good. I'll definitely be watching that in July:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/06/04-1/video-latest-tokyo-ghoul-anime-preview
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Lunacy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:05 pm

chaika:
It's not that I don't want you to talk about the romance in Chaika, I just don't even want to think about it anymore since it's disappointing me so much. All the hints their giving are obviously that Tohru likes her, though.
Like when he shows concern over her using her memories as magic fuel and get's bashful. That kind of reaction would only happens if he's shy of showing his feelings. :/

NGNL:
Hmm....yeah, that momentary tease. XD
Also, how awesome would it be to see Sora face Lelouch in a chess match? I'd love to see that. xD

As for that show, I read the synopsis on mal, sounds interesting. I'm gonna be avoiding any and all talk about upcoming shows, now, though. I'd rather not get any kind of hype, one way or the other, for a show. I prefer having an open mind for when I watch them.

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by ColumbianLoom on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
chaika:
It's not that I don't want you to talk about the romance in Chaika, I just don't even want to think about it anymore since it's disappointing me so much. All the hints their giving are obviously that Tohru likes her, though.
Like when he shows concern over her using her memories as magic fuel and get's bashful. That kind of reaction would only happens if he's shy of showing his feelings. :/

NGNL:
Hmm....yeah, that momentary tease. XD
Also, how awesome would it be to see Sora face Lelouch in a chess match? I'd love to see that. xD

As for that show, I read the synopsis on mal, sounds interesting. I'm gonna be avoiding any and all talk about upcoming shows, now, though. I'd rather not get any kind of hype, one way or the other, for a show. I prefer having an open mind for when I watch them.

The only hype you need is for Akame so it's best you keep everything else moderate and it will intensify the effect for Akame haha  Cool . As of now, that's the only show that I'm genuinely REALLY excited about. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for SAO II and others, but it's not even close to my excitement for Akame (my heart starts to pound when I start thinking about it, like right now lol!). I guess it's because I already know how good Akame is so that helps.

But ya, I'm just watching previews and being like, "ya it looks good" then I add it to my MAL list and won't worry about it until it comes out. I try to keep the hype on a leash for the most part too.

Chaika:
Luna, trust me, I understand your frustration. But, I'm still thinking that he only cares for her as a comrade. He's shown some signs, but he respects Chaika immensely but not enough to love her I don't think. We'll just have to wait and see what happens when Chaika gets the courage to say something to him.

NGNL:
That would be the most intense game of chess ever because both of them would have the most epic monologes during that battle. I still bet that Sora would be able to beat Lelouche though. Blank doesn't lose!
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Squirrel500 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:10 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
Squirrel500 wrote:thanks loom, I'll start it tonight :)

Sweet! And it won't eat up your usage? Don't you use dial-up? Or will you be at the library?

I'll watch it from my computer, it may take a little while to load with dial up but I think with the guest pass I have 48 hours and I basically just want to watch the first couple of episodes to see what's it like
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Squirrel500 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:13 pm

lol I forgot about that, k, then maybe I'll watch Mekakucity Actors and start Magi a little later on :)
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Lunacy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:58 pm

*rewatches problem children for the 6th time....I've kept count*

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Squirrel500 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:40 pm

I don't remember is there a dubbed version of that luna?
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The WSS Anime Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum