Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by TensePsychopath on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 am

No Jigglypuff? ;__;

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by xXJus10Xx on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 am

TensePsychopath wrote:No Jigglypuff? ;__;
No Captain Falcon? No Ness? Wait one second... has this leak ever stated these newcomers are hidden characters?
No, not really.

Hidden characters are hidden characters. If they are only focusing on revealing characters in leaks, they won't talk about hidden characters because they won't be announced.
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2598
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by TensePsychopath on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 am


_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by xXJus10Xx on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:29 am

Sad
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2598
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Cybersix on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 am

Darth Luna wrote:I has cat allergies....I have hives all over my stomach, chest and upper arms. It's itchy and sore. D:
I have cat allergies too, not as severe though. I love kitties though, so it's worth it.
avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 2998
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Bearhugger29 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:37 am

Doing a Google Hangout, and uploading it to youtube. If you would like to Join let me know and Ill post the link for you guys. We will be starting here in about 30 mins
avatar
Bearhugger29

Posts : 484
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 33
Location : Bathroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by xXJus10Xx on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:Doing a Google Hangout, and uploading it to youtube. If you would like to Join let me know and Ill post the link for you guys. We will be starting here in about 30 mins
What's the discussion about?
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2598
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by xXJus10Xx on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Was a pretty fun discussion, Bear.
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2598
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by ColumbianLoom on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:08 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Jah, my skin looks like this:
Spoiler:
Ya I would definitely get this checked out Luna....

I only get eye soreness from cats and that's it.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Squirrel500 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Jah, my skin looks like this:

wow that looks a little painful, have you thought of getting allergy shots luna?

man I'm surprised how many people here have cat allergies. I do as well but I break out in some hives, start sneezing, and my eyes water a little
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by xXJus10Xx on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:man I'm surprised how many people here have cat allergies. I do as well but I break out in some hives, start sneezing, and my eyes water a little
First being jerks, now biological warfare.

These cats must be stopped.
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2598
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Koenig on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:12 pm

I also have cat allergies-

*Cuddles pet cat*

*Sneezes*

but thankfully they are limited to hay fever.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4202
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:13 pm

I wish hives on all of you! D:

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by LegendX48 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Resident Evil 6 looks pretty bad w/o the GeDoSaTo downsample tool :\

Morphological filtering and forcing super sample just isn't good enough, that and forcing AA does not seem to work while the filtering does but the filtering isn't good enough on its own.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5065
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Lux on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:59 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Resident Evil 6 looks pretty bad w/o the GeDoSaTo downsample tool :\

Morphological filtering and forcing super sample just isn't good enough, that and forcing AA does not seem to work while the filtering does but the filtering isn't good enough on its own.
What.
avatar
Lux

Posts : 977
Bounty : 8
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by LegendX48 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Lux wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Resident Evil 6 looks pretty bad w/o the GeDoSaTo downsample tool :\

Morphological filtering and forcing super sample just isn't good enough, that and forcing AA does not seem to work while the filtering does but the filtering isn't good enough on its own.
What.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807472

rendering games at 2560x1440 or 4k (and higher if you want) and squishing down to 1920x1080 or w/e the native resolution of your monitor is. Makes games look very pretty and completely devoid of jaggies so the image quality is very nice, clean and smooth. I like it :p
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5065
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by LegendX48 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Also, Helena's ass, GODDAMN!



Spoiler:
*is so lonely*
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5065
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Luna: How difficult is it owning 2 cats?

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:05 pm

The pain on my body and neck says "very." But mum took one back because she started shitting everywhere but the litter box. We even got her a separate one and she refused to use it and would shit and piss everywhere.

*goes back to being depressed*

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 pm

nuuu depressed luna :'(

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:48 pm

How the journalists have turned...

The Sony PlayStation 4 has sold 9M units worldwide. In the wake of Mario Kart 8's release the numbers for the Wii U remain unclear, but many would agree that the number is still less than what Sony has managed to accrue despite the fact that the PS4 was released a year after the Wii U.

However, despite the PlayStation 4's initial popularity, the console remains a tough sell in Japanese markets, and has failed to have any sort of considerable impact on the Japanese console market. A report from Famitsu, translated into English by Dr. Serkan Toto, reports that since the PlayStation 4 was released in Japan on February 22, the numbers for the Japanese console market as a whole have remained static.

In the first half 2014, the total console and hardware sales in Japan totalled $1.685B. In the last half of 2013, before the PS4 had dropped, these numbers were at $1.683B. The difference is surprisingly marginal.

The report also indicates that the PlayStation 4 has failed to sell more than 10,000 units per week in over two months. The PlayStation Vita, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS have all sold better in that same amount of time.


and from Kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/wii-u-review-update-20-months-later-1601718713

Basically the entire article is sucking the WiiU's balls and stroking the shaft

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Koenig on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:55 pm

*Cough* 3DS *Cough*

Nintendo has always and will always be doomed, all the while making great games.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4202
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by ColumbianLoom on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:00 am

-Mazer wrote:How the journalists have turned...

The Sony PlayStation 4 has sold 9M units worldwide. In the wake of Mario Kart 8's release the numbers for the Wii U remain unclear, but many would agree that the number is still less than what Sony has managed to accrue despite the fact that the PS4 was released a year after the Wii U.

However, despite the PlayStation 4's initial popularity, the console remains a tough sell in Japanese markets, and has failed to have any sort of considerable impact on the Japanese console market. A report from Famitsu, translated into English by Dr. Serkan Toto, reports that since the PlayStation 4 was released in Japan on February 22, the numbers for the Japanese console market as a whole have remained static.

In the first half 2014, the total console and hardware sales in Japan totalled $1.685B. In the last half of 2013, before the PS4 had dropped, these numbers were at $1.683B. The difference is surprisingly marginal.

The report also indicates that the PlayStation 4 has failed to sell more than 10,000 units per week in over two months. The PlayStation Vita, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS have all sold better in that same amount of time.


and from Kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/wii-u-review-update-20-months-later-1601718713

Basically the entire article is sucking the WiiU's balls and stroking the shaft

That's strange though, you don't' really see articles that are on the side of the Wii U.

But the PS4 is doing great. The Wii U barely even sold 4 million units in one fucking year so it's not like Wii U can brag. The PS4 has been out for 8 months now? And it's already sold 9 million units? That's pretty decent to say the least.
avatar
ColumbianLoom

Posts : 1296
Bounty : 6
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 22
Location : Fort Collins, CO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by -Mazer on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:58 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:
-Mazer wrote:How the journalists have turned...

The Sony PlayStation 4 has sold 9M units worldwide. In the wake of Mario Kart 8's release the numbers for the Wii U remain unclear, but many would agree that the number is still less than what Sony has managed to accrue despite the fact that the PS4 was released a year after the Wii U.

However, despite the PlayStation 4's initial popularity, the console remains a tough sell in Japanese markets, and has failed to have any sort of considerable impact on the Japanese console market. A report from Famitsu, translated into English by Dr. Serkan Toto, reports that since the PlayStation 4 was released in Japan on February 22, the numbers for the Japanese console market as a whole have remained static.

In the first half 2014, the total console and hardware sales in Japan totalled $1.685B. In the last half of 2013, before the PS4 had dropped, these numbers were at $1.683B. The difference is surprisingly marginal.

The report also indicates that the PlayStation 4 has failed to sell more than 10,000 units per week in over two months. The PlayStation Vita, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS have all sold better in that same amount of time.


and from Kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/wii-u-review-update-20-months-later-1601718713

Basically the entire article is sucking the WiiU's balls and stroking the shaft

That's strange though, you don't' really see articles that are on the side of the Wii U.

But the PS4 is doing great. The Wii U barely even sold 4 million units in one fucking year so it's not like Wii U can brag. The PS4 has been out for 8 months now? And it's already sold 9 million units? That's pretty decent to say the least.

True, but the pace of the PS4 is slowing drastically while the WiiU's sales are starting to increase rapidly. That's the situation.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Lux on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:03 am

WHY IS IT SO HOT THIS IS WASHINGTON STATE. MOTHER NATURE YOU BITCH.

(It's pretty hot here.)
avatar
Lux

Posts : 977
Bounty : 8
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XXXX: Because NUMBERALS!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum