Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

+9
Bearhugger29
Lux
Squirrel500
-Mazer
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Justin
TensePsychopath
13 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 18 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by -Mazer Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:20 pm

He plays Roddy Piper during the Keith mission
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 18 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 pm

I don't remember that mission, so he plays himself like burt Reynolds did in 3
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:03 am

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 18 Roddy_Piper_%28character%29
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:03 am

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 18 Maxresdefault
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:10 am

Sad

*is still waiting for someone to proof read my review*

Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:46 am

Sakurai wrote:Even if you don't want to be spoiled, it might be wise to select the Online option at least once before you start the game. Your Global Smash Power won't appear until the first time you connect to the internet. Not only that, but there could potentially be a patch available that can resolve potential issues, like the one being released now for the Japanese version of the game. For the package version, updates can be pre-downloaded to your system even before you purchase the game, so make sure you look out for them.

Day One Patch confirmed.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:10 am

Koenig wrote: Sad

*is still waiting for someone to proof read my review*

I will the moment I get a chance...

less than 48 hours before I'm gone everyone Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:13 am

The director stated "Looking at the comments on Miiverse regarding the Hyrule Warriors, it has been great to see positive feedback. But one of the things that leaves me with rather complicated feelings is that people are saying, Oh Wow I really love the cut scenes from this game! This is better than the stuff Nintendo does!" Of course, that leaves me a little conflicted, and gives me a mission now to make sure that the new Zelda game that I'm working on can hold its own in that aspect against Hyrule Warriors!"

Apparently, this type of feedback has left Aonuma feeling conflicted however, he has now given himself the mission of making sure that Zelda Wii U is going to outperform Hyrule Warriors especially when it comes to the cutscenes. It is quite interesting to see how the response from the fans, as well as the cinematic development has had an influence on the development of The Legend of Zelda Wii U even if it is in a small way. It seems that Zelda for Wii U is going to follow the trend of all other games coming out in 2015 for next generation consoles in terms of open world graphics and settings, as well as making use of the Wii U GamePad and apparently more impressive cutscenes.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:59 am

I just hope the cut scenes are in engine. I do not like pre rendered cut scenes in video games.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Ugh, It annoys me that my brothers all got sick around the same time as me, but got better after a few days, a week tops, yet here I am, a month later, and I'm just now feeling alleviation.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 18 AzLAwPq_460s
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:05 pm

-Mazer wrote:
The director stated "Looking at the comments on Miiverse regarding the Hyrule Warriors, it has been great to see positive feedback. But one of the things that leaves me with rather complicated feelings is that people are saying, Oh Wow I really love the cut scenes from this game! This is better than the stuff Nintendo does!" Of course, that leaves me a little conflicted, and gives me a mission now to make sure that the new Zelda game that I'm working on can hold its own in that aspect against Hyrule Warriors!"

Apparently, this type of feedback has left Aonuma feeling conflicted however, he has now given himself the mission of making sure that Zelda Wii U is going to outperform Hyrule Warriors especially when it comes to the cutscenes. It is quite interesting to see how the response from the fans, as well as the cinematic development has had an influence on the development of The Legend of Zelda Wii U even if it is in a small way. It seems that Zelda for Wii U is going to follow the trend of all other games coming out in 2015 for next generation consoles in terms of open world graphics and settings, as well as making use of the Wii U GamePad and apparently more impressive cutscenes.

That is really fucking cool.

What I like about Aonuma is that he's so open to feedback and looks at social trends. Seriously, he's miles ahead of Miyamoto in this regard. I believe he's a much better director for modern Zelda games. Of course Miyamoto is amazing, but he his philosophy is totally different. I mean, look at the differences between Skyward Sword (big Miyamoto influence) and ALBW (big Aonuma influence). SS was really gameplay heavy, but it lacked in other departments like story and exploration, while LBW had simpler gameplay but excelled in story and exploration. Just to name a few.

I prefer Aonuma's way of doing things more, and as seen in this article he's willing to change things to meet popular demand and trends. I really like that about him.

Also, Mazer, when do you plan to propose? Or have I already missed that?.......
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:22 pm

heh you missed it Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:00 pm

-Mazer wrote:heh you missed it Very Happy
But not to me :c
*shuns Mazer*
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Mistresses don't get proposed to.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Demos of Smash Bros were given out during the Treehouse... I missed it, and I'm not a Platinum Member.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Numbers... Numbers...
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:33 pm

TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:26 pm

I have one Smash Bros 3DS demo code left for any of you who are interested. Just let me know and Ill send you the code.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:38 pm

NA right?
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:56 pm

I wish i had a 3ds
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:21 pm

everyhting is falling apart...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:24 pm

?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Koenig wrote:I have one Smash Bros 3DS demo code left for any of you who are interested.  Just let me know and Ill send you the code.
Can I have it?
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Okay, so we have been able to get an approval going Conventional, however, it is requiring 20% down. Then it will allow the Condo Limited Review process for the unit. All 20% can be a gift.

It will not approve on any of the Mortgage Insurance Products with anything less than the 20% down. So let me know if you think you can swing this. Down Payment $15,600. It is also requiring a minimum of $2500 left over in your checking/savings for reserves. If you have a 401K with FED X they will often allow you to take out a loan against your vested amount for down payment.

Let me know if you think you can make this work.

Screw off this woman
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next