Testing Run

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 pm

This thread is to help people get used to the roleplaying style we plan on using.

Here are the dice we'll use.


1. When I will be controlling the world around your character, I will be using a specific color font for you in order to keep the game moving Very Happy



A good OP goes first.




*The town is Winchester, a small little community with a population of two hundred, give or take. Such a quaint little place that has not seen any action in over a decade - which is exactly the reason that Mazer had chosen to visit this particular village. The tall canine wanders through the busy streets with his hood pulled up over his face to hide the fact he is a non-human. His red and blue eyes monitor those around him as he scopes out any potential targets for his entertainment.



Last edited by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by Ochi on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Rok-Nar, an Orc out of place was sitting in the local pub drowning his miseries. Having just barely escaped an angry mob from the previous village, he was sitting at the edge of the bar with a wide berth as the other bar patrons eyed the orc warily.
avatar
Ochi

Posts : 203
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Ochi wrote:Rok-Nar, an Orc out of place was sitting in the local pub drowning his miseries. Having just barely escaped an angry mob from the previous village, he was sitting at the edge of the bar with a wide berth as the other bar patrons eyed the orc warily.

*Orcs; as one could imagine, is very uncommon in such a small town. Already a few of the other patrons are deciding to leave once they take notice of the large beast. The bartender and wench, however, do not seem bothered at all for as long as he keeps paying for his drinks, he is welcome.

"Another Round?" The bartender calls out towards the creature.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by robbi86 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:20 pm

In the dark corner of the pub sits but a lone dwarf, sipping on ale lost in his thoughts. Hist mighty hand axe at his site and a dagger on his belt. He looks around the pub, takes a glance at an orc across the pub and gives him a weary eye. Then goes back to his Ale.
avatar
robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Tense, another canine of unknown age or origin was sitting in the same pub sipping some tea, It was a very odd drink to order and gained him some confused glances. He seemed to be enjoying it immensely however, Some kind of very common drink were he came from.

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1508
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 pm

robbi86 wrote:In the dark corner of the pub sits but a lone dwarf, sipping on ale lost in his thoughts. Hist mighty hand axe at his site and a dagger on his belt. He looks around the pub, takes a glance at an orc across the pub and gives him a weary eye. Then goes back to his Ale.

As the Bartender tends to the Orc, the wench, a lovely blond human wearing a tight corset, wanders on over towards the dwarf. She smiles down at him and leans down so that the top of her breasts are clearly visible.

"And how are you doing today, sir? May I get you anything to eat?"

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by robbi86 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 pm

-Mazer wrote:
robbi86 wrote:In the dark corner of the pub sits but a lone dwarf, sipping on ale lost in his thoughts. Hist mighty hand axe at his site and a dagger on his belt. He looks around the pub, takes a glance at an orc across the pub and gives him a weary eye. Then goes back to his Ale.

As the Bartender tends to the Orc, the wench, a lovely blond human wearing a tight corset, wanders on over towards the dwarf. She smiles down at him and leans down so that the top of her breasts are clearly visible.

"And how are you doing today, sir? May I get you anything to eat?"
The Dwarf looks at her eyes then a quick glance down her blouse and then back to the eyes.

Another cup of ale fine lassie, and some salted pork if possible.


Last edited by robbi86 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by Ochi on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 pm

-Mazer wrote:
*Orcs; as one could imagine, is very uncommon in such a small town. Already a few of the other patrons are deciding to leave once they take notice of the large beast. The bartender and wench, however, do not seem bothered at all for as long as he keeps paying for his drinks, he is welcome.

"Another Round?" The bartender calls out towards the creature.

Noticing the tense atmosphere, and hoping to cheer himself up, Rok-Nar decides to try and lighten the mood a little. He sets his glass down with an audible slam and and hollers in a jolly voice "HAHA, YES ANOTHER GLASS WOULD BE GOOD" And he sets down another coin on the counter


Last edited by Ochi on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ochi

Posts : 203
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Mazer frowns in irritation as he examines those people around him. All of them are nothing more than country bumpkins; hardly worth any time or effort in his skills and cunning. With a grunt, he decides to visit the local pub hoping that there could be a drunkard who is out of it enough for him to either con to buy Mazer a drink or, at the least, allow Mazer to lift the poor fool's wallet.

Oh this is interesting he thinks as he spies the strange assortment of beings in the pub...one of his own species, a dwarf, and an orc.

He pulls his hood higher up onto his head to keep his species hidden, though the other canine may be able to determine Mazer's scent (Keen Senses Roll), if he tries.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Ochi wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
*Orcs; as one could imagine, is very uncommon in such a small town. Already a few of the other patrons are deciding to leave once they take notice of the large beast. The bartender and wench, however, do not seem bothered at all for as long as he keeps paying for his drinks, he is welcome.

"Another Round?" The bartender calls out towards the creature.

Noticing the tense atmosphere, and hoping to cheer himself up, Rok-Nar decides to try and lighten the mood a little. He sets his glass down with an audible slam and and hollers in a jolly voice "HAHA, YES ANOTHER GLASS WOULD BE GOOD" And he sets down another coin on the counter

The bartender grins at the boisterous attitude of the Orc.

"Another round for our green skinned friend, it is! Such a nice change to see such a jolly Orc! Drink all you want for the fun never ends here!"

He fills another mug for the Orc and sets it on the bar

"HOLLY! SERVICE!"





robbi86 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
robbi86 wrote:In the dark corner of the pub sits but a lone dwarf, sipping on ale lost in his thoughts. Hist mighty hand axe at his site and a dagger on his belt. He looks around the pub, takes a glance at an orc across the pub and gives him a weary eye. Then goes back to his Ale.

[b]As the Bartender tends to the Orc, the wench, a lovely blond human wearing a tight corset, wanders on over towards the dwarf. She smiles down at him and leans down so that the top of her breasts are clearly visible.

"And how are you doing today, sir? May I get you anything to eat?"
The Dwarf looks at her eyes then a quick glance down her blouse and then back to the eyes.

Another cup of ale fine lassie, and some salted pork if possible.


She smiled, blushing a bit as she notices him looking. Oh, she is quite good in her act indeed.

"But of co..."

She frowns upon hearing the shouting of her boss. Then quickly recovers, forcing a smile upon her lips. "Yes, Sir!"

To Robbi:

"I'll get your food and ale right away, Sir.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:47 pm

-Mazer wrote:Mazer frowns in irritation as he examines those people around him. All of them are nothing more than country bumpkins; hardly worth any time or effort in his skills and cunning. With a grunt, he decides to visit the local pub hoping that there could be a drunkard who is out of it enough for him to either con to buy Mazer a drink or, at the least, allow Mazer to lift the poor fool's wallet.

Oh this is interesting he thinks as he spies the strange assortment of beings in the pub...one of his own species, a dwarf, and an orc.

He pulls his hood higher up onto his head to keep his species hidden, though the other canine may be able to determine Mazer's scent (Keen Senses Roll), if he tries.


Roll(1d6)+6:
1,+6
Total:7


Tense, noticing one of his own kind, walks up to his fellow canine and says rather loudly:

"Hey you're a canine like me! this is cool I haven't seen another one of us in a long time!"

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1508
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Holly returns to her boss and snatches the mug off the counter causing some of the ale to spill across the top. She ignores the mistake as she walks on over to the Orc. She doesn't particularly care for orcs, not when she knows that Dwarves have the habit of paying for things in jewels instead of copper. The bartender snarls at her but she continues to ignore him as she settles the ale before the Orc


"Your drink, Sir." She huffs then goes towards the back to fetch the salted pork for the Dwarf.


She halts in her tracks, as does the Bartender, when suddenly the canine Tense shouts towards the newcomer. Both the Tender and Holly turn to stare at the Rogue.


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:53 pm

He just stands there, unable to believe that anyone, ANYONE would ever be so loud when approaching a stranger. To Mazer, it did not matter if they were of the same fur or not, who in the right mind just shouts to a complete stranger.

Sighing in annoyance and irritation, Mazer lowers his hood exposing his dark fur and his multi-colored eyes, the left being a dark gray, the right being a sky-blue. He glares daggers towards Tense while walking to the bar, unsure if he should ignore the hyper pup or to acknowledge him

There goes my plan... Mazer thinks to himself.



_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by Ochi on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Having received his glass, Rok-Nar noticed that the waitress was still not very happy. Rok-Nar noticed all sorts of details about the waitress but he still felt as though he never understood much about humans.

Noticing the 2 canines and hearing the excitement in the voice of the one who was already present Rok-Nar called out to them in his booming voice

"HO HO, TWO OF THE SAME KIN?, PERHAPS YOU ARE DISTANT FAMILY? COME SIT WITH ME! BARTENDER SOME DRINKS FOR MY FRIENDS!"

Reaching into his coin pouch Rok-Nar noticed it was getting a little light, but put some more coins on the counter
avatar
Ochi

Posts : 203
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by robbi86 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 pm

-Mazer wrote:
robbi86 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
robbi86 wrote:In the dark corner of the pub sits but a lone dwarf, sipping on ale lost in his thoughts. Hist mighty hand axe at his site and a dagger on his belt. He looks around the pub, takes a glance at an orc across the pub and gives him a weary eye. Then goes back to his Ale.

As the Bartender tends to the Orc, the wench, a lovely blond human wearing a tight corset, wanders on over towards the dwarf. She smiles down at him and leans down so that the top of her breasts are clearly visible.

"And how are you doing today, sir? May I get you anything to eat?"
The Dwarf looks at her eyes then a quick glance down her blouse and then back to the eyes.

Another cup of ale fine lassie, and some salted pork if possible.


She smiled, blushing a bit as she notices him looking. Oh, she is quite good in her act indeed.

"But of co..."

She frowns upon hearing the shouting of her boss. Then quickly recovers, forcing a smile upon her lips. "Yes, Sir!"

To Robbi:

"I'll get your food and ale right away, Sir.
The Dwarf gives the wench a small smirk which quickly fades as she walks away. Then all of a sudden he hears a shout sees that canine that was sipping on the tea shout at another hooded person. The dwarf can't actually see who is behind that hood....yet. The dwarf pays no attention to them, then again another shout, he lifts his head again and this time it was the orc. Now the dwarf is getting curious. He sees now that the hooded man was actually another canine. The dwarf thinks to himself

That orc...he's an interesting fella. And two canines at the same place....this is too much of a coincident
avatar
robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Ochi wrote:Having received his glass, Rok-Nar noticed that the waitress was still not very happy. Rok-Nar noticed all sorts of details about the waitress but he still felt as though he never understood much about humans.

Noticing the 2 canines and hearing the excitement in the voice of the one who was already present Rok-Nar called out to them in his booming voice

"HO HO, TWO OF THE SAME KIN?, PERHAPS YOU ARE DISTANT FAMILY? COME SIT WITH ME! BARTENDER SOME DRINKS FOR MY FRIENDS!"

Reaching into his coin pouch Rok-Nar noticed it was getting a little light, but put some more coins on the counter


Tense became very excited at the possibilty of making not one but TWO new friends. He grabbed the mysterious canine by the sleeve and began pulling him towards the friendly orc.

"This is gonna be so great! you two have to tell me all about yourselfs! especially you my canine brethren, you must tell me EVERYTHING about you!"

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1508
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
Ochi wrote:Having received his glass, Rok-Nar noticed that the waitress was still not very happy. Rok-Nar noticed all sorts of details about the waitress but he still felt as though he never understood much about humans.

Noticing the 2 canines and hearing the excitement in the voice of the one who was already present Rok-Nar called out to them in his booming voice

"HO HO, TWO OF THE SAME KIN?, PERHAPS YOU ARE DISTANT FAMILY? COME SIT WITH ME! BARTENDER SOME DRINKS FOR MY FRIENDS!"

Reaching into his coin pouch Rok-Nar noticed it was getting a little light, but put some more coins on the counter


Tense became very excited at the possibilty of making not one but TWO new friends. He grabbed the mysterious canine by the sleeve and began pulling him towards the friendly orc.

"This is gonna be so great! you two have to tell me all about yourselfs! especially you my canine brethren, you must tell me EVERYTHING about you!"

Don't touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me... Mazer thinks to himself but then Urks as he is literally grabbed and dragged towards the orc's table. He jerks his arm out of Tense's grip while glaring down at them both. He does not enjoy the company of others, especilly those of his own species and this is the primary reasoning why. Such social creatures, Canines, that he cannot stomach how excitable they can get.


However, Mazer thinks. A drunken Orc and an excitable pup...A tavern where the ale flows like water? The two of them must be prime pickings for me to help settle my debts...

"Yes..." Mazer has a very deep, hoarse voice thanks to an old throat wound. "Let...us...talk...and....be....merry?" He drapes his arm around Tense's shoulder, obviously very uncomfortable touching another person....or talking to them...

(Pickpocketing: Mazer attempts to Pickpocket Tense: I roll a 7. If you try to catch it, roll your 1D6 and add Perception - if you get over 7 -_-; you can feel me groping at your pocket)

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TomKawaii on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Manson walking at a steady pase entering the quiet town, his eyes watching his surroundings, he continues to walk deeper into the town before noticing the pub, he turns facing the pub then walking towards the place. Apon getting the enterance he pulls down his hood revealing himself, a old stalion, aleast 8ft tall .. As he enters he grunts alittle and looks over everyone keeping himself alert. He walks upto the bar and takes a seat, apon taking a seat he adjusts his long sowrd on his side and then wait for the bartender.
avatar
TomKawaii

Posts : 9
Bounty : 0
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Mason, upon entering the pub, was greeting to a rather unusual sight as he enters just as a younger wolf drags another towards an Orc's table. The three unlikely companies seem to be talking, although the darker canine looks very irritated. Off in the corner is a Dwarf who appearently is monitoring the activity of the drunks.

The bartender doesn't seem to notice Mason right away - surprisingly enough - as he is too involved with the very unusual conversation going on with the drunks.

I never knew one could get drunk off of tea, he thinks to himself before turning to see Masn


"Ah! Another non-human!" He grins. "Welcome to the Rat's Navel. What can I get for you, kind Stallion?"


Holly returns from the back of the tavern, her eyes watching the unusual grouping at the other side of the room. In her hands she has Robbi's salted pork and she happily hands it to him, while bending down once more, almost spilling her milky breasts out over her top as she tries to woo him, hoping for some tips

"Is it to your liking, kind sir?"

She pauses, then yelps.

"Your ale! I am so sorry. Let me get it for you."

She rises quickly and turns around to fetch the ale for him, giving Robbi a very lovely look at her backside

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by Ochi on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Reveling at the turn of events Rok-Nar takes a hearty slurp from his glass. Listening and laughing when appropriate Rok-Nar wanted to keep the warmth in his chest aglow, and the conversation flowing.

Feeling a little tension in his abdomen, he knew he had to take a piss.

Taking this opportunity he turned to the bartender and asked if there was an outhouse in the back
avatar
Ochi

Posts : 203
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by robbi86 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:45 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Holly returns from the back of the tavern, her eyes watching the unusual grouping at the other side of the room. In her hands she has Robbi's salted pork and she happily hands it to him, while bending down once more, almost spilling her milky breasts out over her top as she tries to woo him, hoping for some tips

"Is it to your liking, kind sir?"

She pauses, then yelps.

"Your ale! I am so sorry. Let me get it for you."

She rises quickly and turns around to fetch the ale for him, giving Robbi a very lovely look at her backside[/b]
The dwarf gives her another smirk as she walks away to get the ale. As he sees the Orc call to the bartender and stand up and walk away the dwarf thinks to himself if he should go over to the canines and ask them if they heard about the beast that has been terrorizing the villagers and slaughtering their cattle. The Dwarf sees the wench coming back with the ale and he reaches down into his satchel and pulls out a small piece of ruby.
avatar
robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:52 pm

-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
Ochi wrote:Having received his glass, Rok-Nar noticed that the waitress was still not very happy. Rok-Nar noticed all sorts of details about the waitress but he still felt as though he never understood much about humans.

Noticing the 2 canines and hearing the excitement in the voice of the one who was already present Rok-Nar called out to them in his booming voice

"HO HO, TWO OF THE SAME KIN?, PERHAPS YOU ARE DISTANT FAMILY? COME SIT WITH ME! BARTENDER SOME DRINKS FOR MY FRIENDS!"

Reaching into his coin pouch Rok-Nar noticed it was getting a little light, but put some more coins on the counter


Tense became very excited at the possibilty of making not one but TWO new friends. He grabbed the mysterious canine by the sleeve and began pulling him towards the friendly orc.

"This is gonna be so great! you two have to tell me all about yourselfs! especially you my canine brethren, you must tell me EVERYTHING about you!"

Don't touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me... Mazer thinks to himself but then Urks as he is literally grabbed and dragged towards the orc's table. He jerks his arm out of Tense's grip while glaring down at them both. He does not enjoy the company of others, especilly those of his own species and this is the primary reasoning why. Such social creatures, Canines, that he cannot stomach how excitable they can get.


However, Mazer thinks. A drunken Orc and an excitable pup...A tavern where the ale flows like water? The two of them must be prime pickings for me to help settle my debts...

"Yes..." Mazer has a very deep, hoarse voice thanks to an old throat wound. "Let...us...talk...and....be....merry?" He drapes his arm around Tense's shoulder, obviously very uncomfortable touching another person....or talking to them...

(Pickpocketing: Mazer attempts to Pickpocket Tense: I roll a 7. If you try to catch it, roll your 1D6 and add Perception - if you get over 7 -_-; you can feel me groping at your pocket)


(Roll(1d6)+4:
6,+4
Total:10)

As Tense watched the orc leave to empty his bladder, he felt a strange feeling around his pocket region.


"Woah! umm.........sorry friend but I don't swing that way. But I still want to know all about you! just not your love life...

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1508
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:57 pm

He coughs and moves his paw away from Tense, irritated even more now that he has been caught. Luckily the whelp didn't know his true intentions...albeit the intentions Tense did come to bare could be seen as just as worse.

"One too...many drinks..." Mazer grumbles. He scoots further away from Tense, his body tense and all grimy feeling from having touched another person. He raises his claws to the bartender and barks out in a demanding voice

"WHISKEY! FOUR SHOTS!"

Before retrieving a silver case from his jacket pocket. Retrieves a cigarette from inside and lights it, taking a long, slow drag

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by TomKawaii on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 pm

-Mazer wrote: Mason, upon entering the pub, was greeting to a rather unusual sight as he enters just as a younger wolf drags another towards an Orc's table. The three unlikely companies seem to be talking, although the darker canine looks very irritated. Off in the corner is a Dwarf who appearently is monitoring the activity of the drunks.

The bartender doesn't seem to notice Mason right away - surprisingly enough - as he is too involved with the very unusual conversation going on with the drunks.

I never knew one could get drunk off of tea, he thinks to himself before turning to see Masn


"Ah! Another non-human!" He grins. "Welcome to the Rat's Navel. What can I get for you, kind Stallion?"


[/color]


Manson looks towards the bartender before speaking in a deep raspy voice.

''Greetings, pint of ale.. ''

Pulling out a few gold coins placing them onto the bar-counter, he then turns his site to whom is around him looking at each person/animal in the room before turning his focus back towards the bar, after doing so he puts his left hand into a pouch on his waist before pulling out a small scroll unraveling it, looking over the scroll he grunt before rolling it back up and placing it back into his pouch, his mind thinking over a few things while he wait for his ale.
avatar
TomKawaii

Posts : 9
Bounty : 0
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:09 pm

TomKawaii wrote:
-Mazer wrote: Mason, upon entering the pub, was greeting to a rather unusual sight as he enters just as a younger wolf drags another towards an Orc's table. The three unlikely companies seem to be talking, although the darker canine looks very irritated. Off in the corner is a Dwarf who appearently is monitoring the activity of the drunks.

The bartender doesn't seem to notice Mason right away - surprisingly enough - as he is too involved with the very unusual conversation going on with the drunks.

I never knew one could get drunk off of tea, he thinks to himself before turning to see Masn


"Ah! Another non-human!" He grins. "Welcome to the Rat's Navel. What can I get for you, kind Stallion?"


[/color]


Manson looks towards the bartender before speaking in a deep raspy voice.

''Greetings, pint of ale.. ''

Pulling out a few gold coins placing them onto the bar-counter, he then turns his site to whom is around him looking at each person/animal in the room before turning his focus back towards the bar, after doing so he puts his left hand into a pouch on his waist before pulling out a small scroll unraveling it, looking over the scroll he grunt before rolling it back up and placing it back into his pouch, his mind thinking over a few things while he wait for his ale.


"But of course, sir." He is about to serve the cheap ale to the Stallion before seeing the horse-beast pay with gold coins. He clears his throat and bows his head.

"Allow me to get the good stuff," He comments. He raises his hand over his head as he leaves, motioning to the snarling Mazer that he heard the order and will get it soon enough.



Holly Returns to Robbi with his ale. She smiles at him, but notices the strange look in his eyes.

"Is something on your mind hun?" She asks him in her soft, sing-song voice. "You look as if you are bothered by something."

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7915
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Testing Run

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum