Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked

+10
Cybersix
Lux
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
Bearhugger29
Justin
LegendX48
Lunacy
Koenig
smirkytrick
14 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked - Page 36 Empty Re: GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked

Post by -Mazer Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Man...I have had some screwwd up dreams before but none like last nightd
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked - Page 36 Empty Re: GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked

Post by TensePsychopath Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:13 pm

-Mazer wrote:Man...I have had some screwwd up dreams before but none like last nightd

DETAILS. NOW.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:20 pm

So tonight's dream started off where me and a few others were on this huge ship going across the water near a city. Once we docked, I got the RV that I had rented and my friends and I drove to this foresty area. The inside of the RV was full of filthy, bug-covered dishes. I was tired of the situation and decide to leave but I end up being stopped by some psycho sheriff who wants me to stay.

We are not in this desert town. I am growing sick of the sheriff and I am able to steal a starter's pistol from some guy and using it to distract the sheriff, I steal his gun and warn everyone to leave me the hell alone.

I end up back in this southern-style rural area with dirt roads and trees everywhere. There are girls running out of the woods and they are drenched from head to foot with blood. They are all wearing the same dresses and all trying to escape from some kind of cult.

my P.O.V. switches to one of these girls who rush into a gas station. She needs a "Nose Print" (instead of a fingerprint) so that she can give it to her cult leader least he murders her mother in the next 5 minutes. The gas station clerk refuses to give the print because she (clerk) believes giving the print will just be assisting the girl's cult status and that giving away nose-prints is akin to selling beer to minors.

The girl teams up with a random man and together they hold the place up at gunpoint. The clerk finally gives in and agrees to provide the print. However the ink for this print isn't from a stamp pad but from some kind of triple IV that has to be infused into the person's wrist.

The cult girl infuses the ink but the clerk adds IV tubes to her own arm and gives the girl some of her (clerk's) blood with the ink.

The girl runs away and ends up in a bathroom where she has been vomiting blood while continuing to inject herself with this ink to save her mother. However she now has a massive tumor tearing through the skin of her side and the tumor has eyes and even sharp tiny teeth and is trying to eat itself out of the girl's body.

Just as her skin starts completely tearing away, a credit roll starts and the image goes to black ending with MAGNET's movie logo.

End dream
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:41 pm

On another note: I am about 3-4 missions away from beating Hyrule Warriors

Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:00 pm

-Mazer wrote:On another note: I am about 3-4 missions away from beating Hyrule Warriors

Very Happy
See you in Adventure Mode.

Spoiler:
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Can we invite friends into adventure more?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:17 pm

-Mazer wrote:Can we invite friends into adventure more?
Nope, but if you're playing it at the same time as someone you know is, a Link will appear on the map that informs you that they are currently playing that level along with the level of the character they're playing. Entering the level will send you to a version of it that's brought up to said friend's level and beating it will get you a rare reward. Meanwhile, doing so will let your friend know they've been "helped" and...

...No one's ever helped me so I have no idea what else happens.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:19 pm

I really don't understand why the Warriors series has never had online multiplayer. It's like...that'd be the best thing ever.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Lux wrote:I really don't understand why the Warriors series has never had online multiplayer. It's like...that'd be the best thing ever.
That's why, too much awesome for you can lead to diarrhea. :I
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
Lux wrote:I really don't understand why the Warriors series has never had online multiplayer. It's like...that'd be the best thing ever.
That's why, too much awesome for you can lead to diarrhea. :I
That explains the problem I had when I finished watching Gurren Lagann's first season...
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:38 pm

There's only one season of Gurren Lagann, though....
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Her birthday party is at a warehouse THAT IS FULL OF BOUNCE HOUSES$!!!!!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Mother fucker fucking bullshit piece of shit fuck sakes I'm pissed. My Gamestop is sold out of Little Mac amiibos. /Slitswrist.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Little mac is sold out at toys r us and target.

Going to try best buy. Picking up zelda right now
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:23 pm

I found a secret base in Alpha Sapphire called Team Venture's Base
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:30 pm

GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked - Page 36 Latest?cb=20121128061421

GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked - Page 36 DynastyWarriors8
(sadly no Online Play on PC Version)
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Still amazing games bro. Tons of replay value.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:55 pm

You never know how bad the Sonic Adventure series is until you replay it...
Oh God Sonic Adventure 2 was only 1/3rd good...
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:09 pm

I replayed Sonic Adventure (1) a few months back and I thought it was great. Glitchy and poorly animated as all fuck, but legitimately fun to play.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Koenig wrote:I replayed Sonic Adventure (1) a few months back and I thought it was great.  Glitchy and poorly animated as all fuck, but legitimately fun to play.
And then you play as Amy/Big the Cat/E102/Knuckles.

And Adventure 2 was far worse... Surprised
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:35 pm

Hey everyone ^_^
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:40 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Koenig wrote:I replayed Sonic Adventure (1) a few months back and I thought it was great.  Glitchy and poorly animated as all fuck, but legitimately fun to play.
And then you play as Amy/Big the Cat/E102/Knuckles.

And Adventure 2 was far worse... Surprised
Amy was fun, scared the shit out of my when I was younger though. GenChat VLV: New Skinz! Time to get naked - Page 36 E_100_alpha___zero___by_advert_man-d5kte0v

This fucker was basically nemesis from RE2 as far as I was concerned.

Knuckles was adequate and broke up the gameplay.

Big was functional and also served to break up the gameplay, but it would have been far better off as an optional side mission than a story arch.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Tomorrow...We smash!

BTW Check yo gmail mazer
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:54 pm

What time are you Smashing Brothers tomorrow?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:16 am

Koenig wrote:What time are you Smashing Brothers tomorrow?  

1pm Pacific time.

We can use the WSSF chatroom to communicate since I heard voice chat is iffy and not all of us have skype Very Happy

EVERYONE! GOTO THE GAMERTAG THREAD AND MAKE SURE YOU ADD EVERYONE/ARE ADDED!

**Also**

Steam's gem auction is a laughable joke Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next