Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by xXJus10Xx on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:47 pm

-Mazer wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:How long has it been since we got an F Zero game?

Don't know. Don't care. Know why I don't care? Because if you read how badly the F-zero franchise sold over the years, everyone would understand why they haven't made a new one.
I only say because F-Zero fans must be feeling a LOT worse than Metroid fans.

All 6 F-Zero fans? :3

...yes. Surprised
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2598
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by LegendX48 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:50 pm

this made me chuckle

avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5065
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Lunacy on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:02 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:Ill be honest Mazer,  Nintendo needs another F-Zero simply to give us a Nintendo racer OTHER than Mario Kart.  Likewise, I never even heard of those other F-Zero games you mentioned.

Why do they need it to have 2 racers? I understand the desire but the sales (my business side) doesn't see the point.

I'd rather have a Nintendo racer with characters and vehicles from several franchises

Smash Racers
Yes, I've been wanting that for the longest. Also, the cast of Mario Party could also be expanded.

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:28 pm

LegendX48 wrote:this made me chuckle


Beautiful.

_________________
avatar
TensePsychopath

Posts : 1494
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by LegendX48 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:36 pm

So... that Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition.... pre-ordered for PC..... for now...
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5065
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:38 pm

*Facepalm* why? It's a fancy phone case. How do you know your phone will even fit?

(|it seriously does look pretty cool though)

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:42 pm


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by LegendX48 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:44 pm

-Mazer wrote:*Facepalm* why? It's a fancy phone case. How do you know your phone will even fit?

(|it seriously does look pretty cool though)
it's a phone case? I do not want a Bethesda developed Fallout game but that Pip Boy looks awesome and I want it for that alone.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5065
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:30 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:*Facepalm* why? It's a fancy phone case. How do you know your phone will even fit?

(|it seriously does look pretty cool though)
it's a phone case? I do not want a Bethesda developed Fallout game but that Pip Boy looks awesome and I want it for that alone.

It's a very big, albeit sexy, phone case. You put your phone inside of it and use the Pipboy App to make the screen.


If you don't want the game, just buy a pipboy

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=pipboy

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:37 pm


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Squirrel500 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:05 pm

hey guys how has everyone been?
avatar
Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Lunacy on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:09 pm

I'm not sure. My default negative persona always skews things. D:

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by LegendX48 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:28 pm

I want an official one though.

Unrelated:




The Source

avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5065
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Cybersix on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:32 pm

Koenig wrote:
Granted, the game will probably be good on its own right (I for one am looking forward to it, in fact it was the only new game Nintendo showed us that I am interested in) but it is simply not the "Metroid" anyone was looking forwards to.
So Federation Force will be Metroid's Nuts and Bolts.

-Mazer wrote:*Facepalm* why? It's a fancy phone case. How do you know your phone will even fit?

(|it seriously does look pretty cool though)
It would be a great display piece. As someone who collects things like I'm surprised at your reaction.
avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 2998
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Cybersix wrote:
Koenig wrote:
Granted, the game will probably be good on its own right (I for one am looking forward to it, in fact it was the only new game Nintendo showed us that I am interested in) but it is simply not the "Metroid" anyone was looking forwards to.
So Federation Force will be Metroid's Nuts and Bolts.

-Mazer wrote:*Facepalm* why? It's a fancy phone case. How do you know your phone will even fit?

(|it seriously does look pretty cool though)
It would be a great display piece. As someone who collects things like I'm surprised at your reaction.

No, I like it. I just wish it was more than a fancy phone case. My excitement is not as high though as I am not a fallout fanatic. I get more excited over Mortal Kombat (minus X) and SR collectables. And ninty :3

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by LegendX48 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:42 pm

*overloads zulu with information regarding his dead legend story/world*

*debates creating a thread in the creativity section about it and the changes he wants to make*
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5065
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by smirkytrick on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Luna wrote:
Koenig wrote:
Luna wrote:Isn't it their job to come up with stories to tell? Why are you making excuses for them? It has to be stressed that it has been a long time since the last game.
It should not need to be stressed.  It should be considered fact.  I still think Nintendo is the best game developer around, but that does not mean that aren't incredibly thick!
Tell that to Smirky. I don't get why he's giving them a pass on it.
I'm giving them a pass because, although it has Metroid in the title, they are trying another new thing.

Wait. when you say pass, do you mean I'll pass on the game? or I give it a thumbs up?

I believe the game itself will be fun and enjoyable in my opinion. It looks fun and enjoyable.
avatar
smirkytrick

Posts : 2083
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Koenig on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:54 pm

I saw Inside Out with my family tonight. This is the kind of movie I expect to see from Pixar.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4202
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Lunacy on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 pm

smirkytrick wrote:I'm giving them a pass because, although it has Metroid in the title, they are trying another new thing.

Wait. when you say pass, do you mean I'll pass on the game? or I give it a thumbs up?

I believe the game itself will be fun and enjoyable in my opinion. It looks fun and enjoyable.
I'm saying you're giving them a pass for messing around with the fans like this. That and that awful excuse of "story based games needing time." You think five years isn't enough time? Would you say that we should excuse Valve's laziness in making Half Life 3 for that same reason? Does a dev working on a game for a decade or more guarantee that only then it'll be good? What does that say about the devs that are able to work faster? Also, remember Duke Nukem Forever and that games lengthy development. Just because it had a lot of time invested, didn't mean it was a great game.

_________________
WSS Discord chat server invite
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Koenig on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:12 pm

I to am giving the game a pass (As in I think it should be scrutinized based on its own merits) However I am NOT giving Nintendo a pass. Simply put, they blew the reveal for the game and managed kick the Metroid fanbase in the nuts while they were at it.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4202
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by smirkytrick on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Luna wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:I'm giving them a pass because, although it has Metroid in the title, they are trying another new thing.

Wait. when you say pass, do you mean I'll pass on the game? or I give it a thumbs up?

I believe the game itself will be fun and enjoyable in my opinion. It looks fun and enjoyable.
I'm saying you're giving them a pass for messing around with the fans like this. That and that awful excuse of "story based games needing time." You think five years isn't enough time? Would you say that we should excuse Valve's laziness in making Half Life 3 for that same reason? Does a dev working on a game for a decade or more guarantee that only then it'll be good? What does that say about the devs that are able to work faster? Also, remember Duke Nukem Forever and that games lengthy development. Just because it had a lot of time invested, didn't mean it was a great game.
Well first off. If there was a Half-Life game that had nothing to do with the main story of the franchise, I highly doubt it's gonna be called Half-Life 3.
I'm saying is not every installment of a franchise has to link to the main story of the franchise.

Also I'm just saying, a game that has a storyline that has to link to the game before it will require more work because they have to carefully put in in place.

For example, a new F-Zero game is probably easier to make than a new Metroid prime game because it's not focusing on a story. The reason we see a new Mario game every now and then is because its story is simple (stop Bowser rescue Peach). While a Mario RPG, on the other hand, would have a more complex storyline and thus we don't see that often.
avatar
smirkytrick

Posts : 2083
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:13 pm

LegendX48 wrote:*overloads zulu with information regarding his dead legend story/world*

*debates creating a thread in the creativity section about it and the changes he wants to make*

do not mention zulu in this forum. D:

Koenig wrote:I saw Inside Out with my family tonight.  This is the kind of movie I expect to see from Pixar.

Really wanna see it.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:14 pm

OFFERING TO LUNA


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:hey guys how has everyone been?

Good though I will be going to doctors soon because of a lump in my arm.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7678
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Koenig on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:17 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:Ill be honest Mazer,  Nintendo needs another F-Zero simply to give us a Nintendo racer OTHER than Mario Kart.  Likewise, I never even heard of those other F-Zero games you mentioned.

Why do they need it to have 2 racers? I understand the desire but the sales (my business side) doesn't see the point.

I'd rather have a Nintendo racer with characters and vehicles from several franchises

Smash Racers
That is the thing. F-Zero was a racer, Mario Kart was a Kart racer. Yes, they are similar, but if you can't see the difference then I simply can't help you. The fact is that there is an un-fullfiled market on Nintendo's systems right now (Several actually)
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4202
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum