Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:11 pm

Koenig wrote:Mazer.

Yesh?

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7910
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:04 pm

*snaps a semi nude to Cyber >.>

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7910
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Cybersix on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:07 pm

-Mazer wrote:*snaps a semi nude to Cyber >.>
:3
avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 3016
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:21 pm

WHERE IS EVERYONE

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7910
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:40 pm

ASCENDED TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE! YOU, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4449
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:48 pm

I AM SO WORTHY!

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7910
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Lunacy on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:52 pm

ARE NOT!
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4449
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Koenig on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:59 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:Mazer.

Yesh?
Any luck finding a copy of Paper Mario?


Also:

avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4367
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Lunacy on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:00 am

lmao
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4449
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by smirkytrick on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:02 am

*descends from the heavens
HAHAHA! You mere mortals are not worthy of the glorious lands that the rest of the wss crew are at. THE LANDS OF MILK AND HONEY, and HOT PEOPLE wrestling naked in said milk and honey. FARWELL MORTALS! For I am needed for an awesome ultimate videogame/junk food buffet/oily orgy/ a game of Cards against humanity! FAREWELL, Farewell, farewell... (echoes)
*ascends back into the heavens
avatar
smirkytrick

Posts : 2158
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Lunacy on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:03 am

smirkytrick wrote:*descends from the heavens
HAHAHA! You mere mortals are not worthy of the glorious lands that the rest of the wss crew are at. THE LANDS OF MILK AND HONEY, and HOT PEOPLE wrestling naked in said milk and honey. FARWELL MORTALS! For I am needed for an awesome ultimate videogame/junk food buffet/oily orgy/ a game of Cards against humanity! FAREWELL, Farewell, farewell... (echoes)
*ascends back into the heavens
Hey, we agreed that today would be my day to taunt mazar! D:
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4449
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by -Mazer on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:15 am

I answered you Koenig D:

I said I never bothered looking because my funds are insanely tight right now.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7910
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:21 am

-Mazer wrote:Dlc is pathetic these days. How much were they charging for her's?

And I can see the similarities...like very similar. Release date on that vs BL?
the batgirl campaign, which is what it is being advertised as, is about $8 by itself I think and will be released to non-season pass holders next week.

Also, the CodeHunters film came out 2006, Borderlands 1 came out 2009.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by smirkytrick on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:24 am

Luna wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:*descends from the heavens
HAHAHA! You mere mortals are not worthy of the glorious lands that the rest of the wss crew are at. THE LANDS OF MILK AND HONEY, and HOT PEOPLE wrestling naked in said milk and honey. FARWELL MORTALS! For I am needed for an awesome ultimate videogame/junk food buffet/oily orgy/ a game of Cards against humanity! FAREWELL, Farewell, farewell... (echoes)
*ascends back into the heavens
Hey, we agreed that today would be my day to taunt mazar! D:
*descends from the heavens
I'M TAUNTING YOU BOTH, NON-WORTHY INSECTS! HAHAHAHA
*ascends back into the heavens
avatar
smirkytrick

Posts : 2158
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by -Mazer on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:24 am

8$ dlc for 30 mins content?

Lame.

WB is going doing the DLC crapper like everyone else it seems. At least their games are decent/good but their practices are really pissing me off.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7910
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:29 am

-Mazer wrote:8$ dlc for 30 mins content?

Lame.

WB is going doing the DLC crapper like everyone else it seems. At least their games are decent/good but their practices are really pissing me off.
to be fair, it's 30 min for the story alone, an extra 30 or so for the random doodads to collect but yeah, overall, it's pretty disappointing.

Was hoping for something more substantial like "Cold, Cold Heart." At least it's not a full on cash grab like the Harley Quinn and Red Hood dlc packs. Harley Quinn is only 10 min, max, and Red Hood is a fraction of that.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by -Mazer on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:45 am

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:8$ dlc for 30 mins content?

Lame.

WB is going doing the DLC crapper like everyone else it seems. At least their games are decent/good but their practices are really pissing me off.
to be fair, it's 30 min for the story alone, an extra 30 or so for the random doodads to collect but yeah, overall, it's pretty disappointing.

Was hoping for something more substantial like "Cold, Cold Heart." At least it's not a full on cash grab like the Harley Quinn and Red Hood dlc packs. Harley Quinn is only 10 min, max, and Red Hood is a fraction of that.

Lovely. And how much do those cost? You are just helping me avoid next gen consoles even longer.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7910
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:54 am

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:8$ dlc for 30 mins content?

Lame.

WB is going doing the DLC crapper like everyone else it seems. At least their games are decent/good but their practices are really pissing me off.
to be fair, it's 30 min for the story alone, an extra 30 or so for the random doodads to collect but yeah, overall, it's pretty disappointing.

Was hoping for something more substantial like "Cold, Cold Heart." At least it's not a full on cash grab like the Harley Quinn and Red Hood dlc packs. Harley Quinn is only 10 min, max, and Red Hood is a fraction of that.

Lovely. And how much do those cost? You are just helping me avoid next gen consoles even longer.
they were pre-order stuff. The only way to get them now is the season pass.

edit: thinking about it now, "cash grab" may not have been the correct phrase >.>

Also, speaking of dlc, get a load of this:



The batmobile can NOT be used in free roam, races only.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by -Mazer on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:10 am

Good job WB. The only difference between you and Ubisoft is that your (console) games ship working. Your PC games on the other hand...

SUCK

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7910
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:23 am

Unrelated: I like this



probably gonna rewatch the series while I'm house sitting.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Ochi on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 am

MAZER!!

I'll be in Vegas from Thursday to Sunday/Monday for EVO and general vegas shenanigans
avatar
Ochi

Posts : 203
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Koenig on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:34 am

-Mazer wrote:I answered you Koenig D:

I said I never bothered looking because my funds are insanely tight right now.
Eeep, my bad. Sorry about that.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4367
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Cybersix on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:56 am

LegendX48 wrote:
The batmobile can NOT be used in free roam, races only.
Really? What's the point then?
avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 3016
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
The batmobile can NOT be used in free roam, races only.
Really? What's the point then?
tim burton batman inspired race tracks.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:27 pm

In a LTTP Summer Wars thread on Neogaf (LTTP =  Late to the party)

Firemind wrote:haha, no. TGWLTT has one of the worst final acts I've ever seen. WC while not as bad also has an awful final act.

then again, I don't think someone who doesn't have the same family values as asian cultures to understand and resonate with the film's themes.

I dunno whether to just not respond or come back with, "You're entitled to your wrong opinion Razz"

TGWLTT = The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

WC = Wolf Children

Also, this is the post they're responding to

LegendX48 wrote:Summer Wars is good but is easily the weakest of Hosada's films so far imo. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Wolf Children are much better.

meanwhile, more people are agreeing with me lol
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat VI: R.I.P. Satoru Iwata

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum