Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by xXJus10Xx on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:29 pm

LegendX48 wrote:playing some devil survivor 2 and I forgot that every girl's breasts gravitate toward the sky for some reason...
lol
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2609
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by -Mazer on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:36 pm

LegendX48 wrote:playing some devil survivor 2 and I forgot that every girl's breasts gravitate toward the sky for some reason...

*......likes this post

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7813
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Koenig on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Isn't there a free legacy version of photoshop (non pirated) lingering around the internet somewhere? I want to get a basic setup so I practice more sprite art.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4288
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by xXJus10Xx on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Super Mario Maker stages
Castle Course:
F3F5-0000-006E-EAF1

Ghost House Time Run:
252A-0000-0072-F3AB
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2609
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Cybersix on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:52 pm

avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 3011
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Cybersix on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:32 pm

avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 3011
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Koenig on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Anyone else watching the lunar eclipse right now?
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4288
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by zulux21 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Koenig wrote:Anyone else watching the lunar eclipse right now?

watching... not really.

peaking at from time to time, sure.
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1375
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Koenig on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:15 pm

zulux21 wrote:
Koenig wrote:Anyone else watching the lunar eclipse right now?

watching... not really.

peaking at from time to time, sure.
Okay...ill admit, that summarizes what I am doing as well.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4288
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Cybersix on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Koenig wrote:Anyone else watching the lunar eclipse right now?
I was for awhile. Cool thing is I can just lie down on my balcony and see it perfectly.
avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 3011
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by smirkytrick on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Koenig wrote:Anyone else watching the lunar eclipse right now?
I did
avatar
smirkytrick

Posts : 2108
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by -Mazer on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Missed it...

Omg, dad had me watch 1,000,000 ways to die in the old west. That was painfully terrible. I mean, a majority of the movie was Seth giving social commentary of life in the old west, trying to win back his girlfriend while giving said commentary, and sex and penis jokes...

The constant pointless cussing and the "HOLY SHYT DID YOU SEE THAT! OH MY GAWD" whenever someone just randomly dies....just breaks it even worse

Many times they broke character and talked in a way that is too modern. Made black and arab jokes that made zero sense for the time period, did a Parkensin's joke that was out of left field, at least 2 sheep penis jokes, urinating in the face and pooping in the street jokes (which was funnier in Bridesmaids)...and I love potty sex humor when done right but hearing Sarah Silverman just shout "Shoot your dirty cowboy cum on my face" is just...eh

There were funny moments but overall I was just in pain watching it...

HELL! We don't even get to the real villain until an hour and a half into the film! Liam Neeson is only in it for maybe 20 minutes! The rest is Seth trying to steal his ex back from Neil Patrick Harris

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7813
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Koenig on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Note to self. Gimp is completely un-intuitive.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4288
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by -Mazer on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:17 pm

I hate Gimp

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7813
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Cybersix on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:21 pm

-Mazer wrote:Missed it...

Omg, dad had me watch 1,000,000 ways to die in the old west. That was painfully terrible. I mean, a majority of the movie was Seth giving social commentary of life in the old west, trying to win back his girlfriend while giving said commentary, and sex and penis jokes...

The constant pointless cussing and the "HOLY SHYT DID YOU SEE THAT! OH MY GAWD" whenever someone just randomly dies....just breaks it even worse

Many times they broke character and talked in a way that is too modern. Made black and arab jokes that made zero sense for the time period, did a Parkensin's joke that was out of left field, at least 2 sheep penis jokes, urinating in the face and pooping in the street jokes (which was funnier in Bridesmaids)...and I love potty sex humor when done right but hearing Sarah Silverman just shout "Shoot your dirty cowboy cum on my face" is just...eh

There were funny moments but overall I was just in pain watching it...

HELL! We don't even get to the real villain until an hour and a half into the film! Liam Neeson is only in it for maybe 20 minutes! The rest is Seth trying to steal his ex back from Neil Patrick Harris
You poor, poor soul.
*hugs*
avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 3011
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by -Mazer on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Cybersix wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Missed it...

Omg, dad had me watch 1,000,000 ways to die in the old west. That was painfully terrible. I mean, a majority of the movie was Seth giving social commentary of life in the old west, trying to win back his girlfriend while giving said commentary, and sex and penis jokes...

The constant pointless cussing and the "HOLY SHYT DID YOU SEE THAT! OH MY GAWD" whenever someone just randomly dies....just breaks it even worse

Many times they broke character and talked in a way that is too modern. Made black and arab jokes that made zero sense for the time period, did a Parkensin's joke that was out of left field, at least 2 sheep penis jokes, urinating in the face and pooping in the street jokes (which was funnier in Bridesmaids)...and I love potty sex humor when done right but hearing Sarah Silverman just shout "Shoot your dirty cowboy cum on my face" is just...eh

There were funny moments but overall I was just in pain watching it...

HELL! We don't even get to the real villain until an hour and a half into the film! Liam Neeson is only in it for maybe 20 minutes! The rest is Seth trying to steal his ex back from Neil Patrick Harris
You poor, poor soul.
*hugs*

I humored my dad. He likes that kind of humor but it was just to much for me. I love Something About Mary because everything had a point. This didn't. Ah well, we had fun together that is all that matters.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7813
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Koenig on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:33 pm

-Mazer wrote:I hate Gimp
I can see why... God this is a pain in the ass.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4288
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Koenig on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:35 pm

I think ill try another program called graphics gale...supposedly it is good for pixel art.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4288
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by -Mazer on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Paint.net is decent...

also; please watch, like and share...


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7813
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by zulux21 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:44 pm

dat moon


not my pic
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1375
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by xXJus10Xx on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Couldn't see eclipse on account of rain...

On the bright side: I GOT A PUPPY OMG
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2609
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by zulux21 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:55 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Couldn't see eclipse on account of rain...

On the bright side: I GOT A PUPPY OMG

I feel like you feel like that is a good thing, thus I will not say my condolences to you and instead say congrats o.O
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1375
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by xXJus10Xx on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:33 am

zulux21 wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:Couldn't see eclipse on account of rain...

On the bright side: I GOT A PUPPY OMG

I feel like you feel like that is a good thing, thus I will not say my condolences to you and instead say congrats o.O
You know exactly what to say, don't you? XD
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2609
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by zulux21 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:49 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:
zulux21 wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:Couldn't see eclipse on account of rain...

On the bright side: I GOT A PUPPY OMG

I feel like you feel like that is a good thing, thus I will not say my condolences to you and instead say congrats o.O
You know exactly what to say, don't you? XD

Nah, I just go with the flow and hope that all is well that ends well.

I mean you likely see the new puppy as something adorable that you can play with and love and enjoy the company of.

I would see something that will have potty issues and thus likely result in you stepping in a puddle in the middle of the night, that will likely chew up something of great value to me, and destroy countless things of non great value, that will likely at least one night that I need to sleep do something to keep me up and make it so I have to run on little sleep on a day I needed to be well rested.

Well trained dogs are fine and can be good companions (I am apparently allergic so not such great company for me but still) puppies are great to visit but a huge pain to actually raise. AKA I would have a blast playing with your puppy but be glad I don't have to clean up after it.

granted I am just old and bitter towards anything youthful that isn't a kitten >.>;
kittens are adorable, but alas they come preprogrammed to be potty trained lol (well in general, if you don't let them get raised by their mother until 3 months or so they can have some errors in their programming.)


in other news, gah.... I won't know if I have jury duty until thurs but it's already stressing me a bit and making it harder to sleep :/ weds night is gonna suck.
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1375
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by -Mazer on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:56 am

2 more games bite the dust.

I beat Akiba Strip (Akiba's Trip)
and D4

I am tempted to try for the other Trip endings though. The option to fast forward dialogue is great and iirc, the actual storyline isn't very long. It's the side quests that take up a lot of the games time. since I already got some seriously maxed out weapons, I think I can just rush through for the other endings...


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7813
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat 8: Squishy Squishy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum