Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your personality? (Myers-Briggs)

+4
Lunacy
Lux
LegendX48
Koenig
8 posters

Go down

What's your personality? (Myers-Briggs) Empty What's your personality? (Myers-Briggs)

Post by Koenig Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:00 pm

For the sake of better understanding my fellow WSS member and to satiate my own curiosity, I was wondering what everyone personalty type was?

The following link it to a Myers/Briggs personality test.

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Please share your results and how well you think they compare to yourself.

Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

What's your personality? (Myers-Briggs) Empty Re: What's your personality? (Myers-Briggs)

Post by Koenig Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:01 pm

For the record, I scored as an INTJ.

http://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

What's your personality? (Myers-Briggs) Empty Re: What's your personality? (Myers-Briggs)

Post by LegendX48 Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:46 pm

LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:08 am

The first thing on that page is literally an artist. Most of this seems to suit you to a tee a well.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:31 am

Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:56 am

IM going to be up for aa while reading these types tonight it seems...

Anything that stuck out that you especially agree/disagree with?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:22 am

http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

Got this

"The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common".'"

lmao, I so agree with this. xD
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:27 am

They may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but INTPs' thought process is unceasing, and their minds buzz with ideas from the moment they wake up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making them look pensive and detached, as they are often conducting full-fledged debates in their own heads, but really INTPs are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when INTP personalities are among unfamiliar faces,
This is really good at describing me and when it comes to the bold part, I actually consider myself to be very charismatic at those times.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:58 am

Luna wrote:http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

Got this

"The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common".'"

Top 2-3% for life!

Mine is also fairly rare "INTJs form just two percent of the population"

Ill just copy-paste a few of the ones that summarise my feelings to a tee.

"NTJ types tend to believe that with effort, intelligence and consideration, nothing is impossible, while at the same time they believe that people are too lazy, short-sighted or self-serving to actually achieve those fantastic results."

"Rules, limitations and traditions are anathema to the INTJ personality type – everything should be open to questioning and reevaluation, and if they see a way, INTJs will often act unilaterally to enact their technically superior, sometimes insensitive, and almost always unorthodox methods and ideas."

"INTJs use their creativity and imagination not so much for artistry, but for planning contingencies and courses of action for all possible scenarios."

"This creativity, logic and confidence come together to form individuals who stand on their own and take responsibility for their own actions. Authority figures do not impress INTJs, nor do social conventions or tradition, and no matter how popular something is, if they have a better idea, INTJs will stand against anyone they have to in a bid to have it changed. "

"INTJs are incredibly efficient, and if tasks meet the criteria of furthering a goal, they will find a way to consolidate and accomplish those tasks. However, this drive for efficiency can also lead to a sort of elaborate laziness, wherein INTJs find ways to bypass seeming redundancies which don't seem to require a great deal of thought – this can be risky"

" INTJs are perfectly capable of carrying their confidence too far, falsely believing that they've resolved all the pertinent issues of a matter and closing themselves off to the opinions of those they believe to be intellectually inferior. "

"Blindly following precedents and rules without understanding them is distasteful to INTJs, and they disdain even more authority figures who blindly uphold those laws and rules without understanding their intent. "

"Clueless in romance – This antipathy to rules and tendency to over-analyze and be judgmental, even arrogant, all adds up to a personality type that is often clueless in dating. Having a new relationship last long enough for INTJs to apply the full force of their analysis on their potential partner's thought processes and behaviors can be challenging. Trying harder in the ways that INTJs know best can only make things worse, and it's unfortunately common for them to simply give up the search. "

So much of this rings true for me...
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:45 am

Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:01 am

Koenig wrote:
Luna wrote:http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

Got this

Top 2-3% for life!

Mine is also fairly rare "INTJs form just two percent of the population"

Ill just copy-paste a few of the ones that summarise my feelings to a tee.

"NTJ types tend to believe that with effort, intelligence and consideration, nothing is impossible, while at the same time they believe that people are too lazy, short-sighted or self-serving to actually achieve those fantastic results."

"Rules, limitations and traditions are anathema to the INTJ personality type – everything should be open to questioning and reevaluation, and if they see a way, INTJs will often act unilaterally to enact their technically superior, sometimes insensitive, and almost always unorthodox methods and ideas."

"INTJs use their creativity and imagination not so much for artistry, but for planning contingencies and courses of action for all possible scenarios."

"This creativity, logic and confidence come together to form individuals who stand on their own and take responsibility for their own actions. Authority figures do not impress INTJs, nor do social conventions or tradition, and no matter how popular something is, if they have a better idea, INTJs will stand against anyone they have to in a bid to have it changed. "

"INTJs are incredibly efficient, and if tasks meet the criteria of furthering a goal, they will find a way to consolidate and accomplish those tasks. However, this drive for efficiency can also lead to a sort of elaborate laziness, wherein INTJs find ways to bypass seeming redundancies which don't seem to require a great deal of thought – this can be risky"

" INTJs are perfectly capable of carrying their confidence too far, falsely believing that they've resolved all the pertinent issues of a matter and closing themselves off to the opinions of those they believe to be intellectually inferior. "

"Blindly following precedents and rules without understanding them is distasteful to INTJs, and they disdain even more authority figures who blindly uphold those laws and rules without understanding their intent. "

"Clueless in romance – This antipathy to rules and tendency to over-analyze and be judgmental, even arrogant, all adds up to a personality type that is often clueless in dating. Having a new relationship last long enough for INTJs to apply the full force of their analysis on their potential partner's thought processes and behaviors can be challenging. Trying harder in the ways that INTJs know best can only make things worse, and it's unfortunately common for them to simply give up the search. "

So much of this rings true for me...
Some of those sound like they'd apply to me as well.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:23 am

We are all introverts, it would seem.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Koenig wrote:We are all introverts, it would seem.  
Seems like it.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:07 pm

*Brofist*
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:58 pm

I got INTP.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Either it's not as rare as that thing claims it is, or this place is a haven for us...or generator.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Introverts by nature tend to use forums to communicate more often than extroverts, who by comparison would rather spend time with people face to face.  

At least, that Is what I have noticed with the various forums i have visited.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:17 pm

I suppose that's true.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:32 pm

oo one of these. Will totally do it in a tic
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:36 pm

I also did this on the other forum I use so i could get a better grasp of how best to work with people there.  Roughly 90% of the users are introverted, Lol.  It came as no surprise to me however who the other 10% were.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:26 am

I got INTJ-T
It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:40 am

Cybersix wrote:I got INTJ-T
It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.
*Brofist*
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down