General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:12 pm




Title please?

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by Lux on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:18 pm

-Mazer wrote:


Title please?

^ 17:41
avatar
Lux

Posts : 977
Bounty : 8
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by zulux21 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 pm

pretty


tales from the borderlands is also only $3.75 from the psn (ps3 and ps4 versions)
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1429
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by smirkytrick on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:32 pm

zulux21 wrote:pretty


tales from the borderlands is also only $3.75 from the psn (ps3 and ps4 versions)
I've always been curious about that game.
avatar
smirkytrick

Posts : 2158
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:37 pm

I only know that girl from M vs C


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by Lunacy on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:38 pm

-Mazer wrote:


Title please?
Amagi Brilliant Park
avatar
Lunacy
Admin

Posts : 4449
Bounty : 20
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 29
Location : The Boneyard, New California Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by zulux21 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:39 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
zulux21 wrote:pretty


tales from the borderlands is also only $3.75 from the psn (ps3 and ps4 versions)
I've always been curious about that game.

it's basically mega man legends 1.5 so if you like megaman legends you will likely enjoy that one.
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1429
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Never played a MM after X3

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by LegendX48 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:19 pm

lolminecraft
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:58 pm

Sorry you cannot have fun with it Razz :3

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by LegendX48 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:28 pm

ain't got time for dat stuffs

gots a bunch of rpgs to play through still and more that I'm likely buying/getting soon >.>
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Like wut

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by LegendX48 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:48 pm

-Mazer wrote:Like wut
Got a bunch of games to play in general actually >.>
Here's a few:

Devil Survivor 2 (roughly half way through the original campaign)
Fallout 4 (eh......)
Mad Max
Shadow Run Dragon Fall
Alien Isolation (Pretty sure I'm in the final act of this one)
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Monster Hunter 4
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Zelda Triforce Heroes

there's still some more and more I hope to get for christmas.... which reminds me. You guys need to get Triforce Heroes. It... it's really lame as hell going it alone :\
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by Cybersix on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:18 am

-Mazer wrote:Sorry you cannot have fun with it Razz :3
You can have fun, for like two hours.
avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 3016
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by Ochi on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:37 am

zulux21 wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
zulux21 wrote:pretty


tales from the borderlands is also only $3.75 from the psn (ps3 and ps4 versions)
I've always been curious about that game.

it's basically mega man legends 1.5 so if you like megaman legends you will likely enjoy that one.
-Mazer wrote:Never played a MM after X3

You should give it a try Mazer, it's totally different from other megaman games, it's like if megaman was a zelda game with light rpg mechanics.
avatar
Ochi

Posts : 203
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:37 am

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Like wut
Got a bunch of games to play in general actually >.>
Here's a few:

Devil Survivor 2 (roughly half way through the original campaign)
Fallout 4 (eh......)
Mad Max
Shadow Run Dragon Fall
Alien Isolation (Pretty sure I'm in the final act of this one)
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Monster Hunter 4
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Zelda Triforce Heroes

there's still some more and more I hope to get for christmas.... which reminds me. You guys need to get Triforce Heroes. It... it's really lame as hell going it alone :\

Because it is lame in SP, I won't get it.

@ Aliens - where are you exactly?


After Mad Max, I think I'l either return to Yoshi or try Bayonetta finally.


Last edited by -Mazer on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:38 am

Ochi wrote:
zulux21 wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
zulux21 wrote:pretty


tales from the borderlands is also only $3.75 from the psn (ps3 and ps4 versions)
I've always been curious about that game.

it's basically mega man legends 1.5 so if you like megaman legends you will likely enjoy that one.
-Mazer wrote:Never played a MM after X3

You should give it a try Mazer, it's totally different from other megaman games, it's like if megaman was a zelda game with light rpg mechanics.

hmm...maybe...

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by Koenig on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:05 am

Minecraft Wii U makes me happy, just annoyed with its lateness.


Also, more importantly...

Xenoblade X has a back to the future parody sidequest series...

avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:06 am

*GASP* SPOILERS!


Spoiler:
On dat car! Very chrome. Much awesome

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:10 am

-Mazer wrote:
Because it is lame in SP, I won't get it.

@ Aliens - where are you exactly?


After Mad Max, I think I'l either return to Yoshi or try Bayonetta finally.
>.>

anywho, for alien I'm
Spoiler:
just after the Alien was jettisoned off the station and the working joe's have started revolting and killing everybody.

I kinda just stopped playing it after halloween though... wondering if I should wait until next October or just finish it this weekend... leaning toward this weekend so I can see how it ends. Also, totally forgot about Yoshi... I just unlocked World 3 after doing World 2's special level.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by Koenig on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:16 am

@Mazer:

When you do get the chance to play Xenoblade X, be warned that the first three chapters are sluggish, after which the game opens up a lot. The same thing happens again later when you get your mechs, as the game opens up 10 times over.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:23 am

also, that moment when you find bizarro damn right animu style relationship drama between young teens on deviant art...

I don't know what I walked into...
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:28 am

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
Because it is lame in SP, I won't get it.

@ Aliens - where are you exactly?


After Mad Max, I think I'l either return to Yoshi or try Bayonetta finally.
>.>

anywho, for alien I'm
Spoiler:
just after the Alien was jettisoned off the station and the working joe's have started revolting and killing everybody.

I kinda just stopped playing it after halloween though... wondering if I should wait until next October or just finish it this weekend... leaning toward this weekend so I can see how it ends. Also, totally forgot about Yoshi... I just unlocked World 3 after doing World 2's special level.

You are at about the halfway mark.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by -Mazer on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:28 am

Koenig wrote:@Mazer:

When you do get the chance to play Xenoblade X, be warned that the first three chapters are sluggish, after which the game opens up a lot.  The same thing happens again later when you get your mechs, as the game opens up 10 times over.

Very Happy

I cannot wait until Xmas ^_^

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:31 am

-Mazer wrote:

You are at about the halfway mark.
... you're kidding, right?
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Chat 11: CHANGE PLACES!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum