Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

+7
Hugh Mungus
-Mazer
Lunacy
zulux21
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 4 Empty Re: Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

Post by zulux21 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:26 pm

I upgraded my phone (reluctantly) to an iphone 5c.

I hate it even more than I thought I would :)

to be fair after a few more hours tomorrow I will have it fully set up for what I want to do with it and it won't be a big deal.

the sad thing is that few more hours is merely creating ring tones for the phone that I could do in 5 minutes for android but alas since it's apple I have to infect my computer with itunes or many other programs so I can be butt raped with their DRM in order to put stuff on the phone so the phone will read it instead of a nice easy drag and drop edit of an .mp3 any other device can handle :/ (including my old phone that couldn't even handle emoji or pictures in texts Razz)
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 4 Empty Re: Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

Post by Justin Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:44 am

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:So... Ghostbusters isn't actually bad... it's a solid movie

I dont doubt it  but I am not interested. I hate dick fart jokes. Idont like the cartoony "splat against glass" joke that has been over done to death. I dont like angry black lady comedy and i HATE how they treated people calling them man babies in interviews.

I wont support it.
Not watching it due to people saying, "If you don't watch the new Ghost Busters, then you are a misogynist".

Way to guilt trip people into watching your movie, assholes.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:51 am

Yeah, I can't support a film in which it's creators attack people for not wanting to see it/ criticise it.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:07 pm

I just have a very low opinion on any comedy thatvreloes on dick fart queef jokes and loud characters. That is not funny to me.

Movies like Trading Places
Weekend at bernies
3 amigos
BOWFINGER

You know...comedies that dont rely on JOKES but situational humor....those are what i love. But they dont exist anymore. I partially blame it on American Pie and Somethin About Mary
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Mazer, you should write a comedy movie about your wacky antics
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:37 pm

*didn't actually pay money for ghostbusters*

rain checks :p
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:47 pm

Cybersix wrote:Mazer, you should write a comedy movie about your wacky antics

I actually have been tempted too. At least about all the nutty people I've encountered over the years.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Mungus Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:20 pm

I fucking hate American Pie.
Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:34 pm

-Mazer wrote:

I actually have been tempted too. At least about all the nutty people I've encountered over the years.
can I be the villain?
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Of course.

And I cannot tolerate Bloody Disgusting's comments. Before the release, everyone was just whining about Ghostbusters (including the site runners), now everyone is saying it is as good if not better than originals.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:12 pm

-Mazer wrote:Of course.

And I cannot tolerate Bloody Disgusting's comments. Before the release, everyone was just whining about Ghostbusters (including the site runners), now everyone is saying it is as good if not better than originals.
No, Ghostbusters 2 is better than this (I still haven't seen the first). To say this reboot is better than the original movies is stupid. There's too much dumb idiot things weighing it down to reach them, plus Melissa McCarthy was miscast almost as badly as Jessie Eisenberg was for BVS

Just, automatic "NOPE"
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:21 pm

it's weird getting interviewed for the news about pokemon go lol.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:59 pm

-Mazer wrote:

The Life and Times of Wee Mazer
Spoiler:
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:21 pm

LegendX48 wrote:

No, Ghostbusters 2 is better than this (I still haven't seen the first). To say this reboot is better than the original movies is stupid. There's too much dumb idiot things weighing it down to reach them, plus Melissa McCarthy was miscast almost as badly as Jessie Eisenberg was for BVS

Just, automatic "NOPE"

It just is irritating to see these "Edgy" commenters these days who defend anything and everything. I like remakes. I believe the remake of Texas Chainsaw is a better paced, more frightening movie than the original. However I still find the original to be a masterpiece of cinema. But when you have a straight-faced comedy being remade into dick fart jokes with slapstick and the like...it irritates me to no extent. Why make Chris Hemsworth an idiot? Janine was one of the smartest members of the original group! She was awesome and never used as a sex toy or even a sexual object.

zulux21 wrote:it's weird getting interviewed for the news about pokemon go lol.

details
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:38 pm

I think 100% of the remake's problems are all due to the fact that Paul Feig was in charge. Under a different director this movie would've been radically different.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Mungus Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:34 pm

Max Landis would have been great I think. He has good ideas of an actual sequel and definitely more respect for the franchise than Paul Fug.
Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Musou Sadie wrote:Max Landis would have been great I think. He has good ideas of an actual sequel and definitely more respect for the franchise than Paul Fug.
I thought Landis was strictly a writer? He directs too?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:49 pm

-Mazer wrote:
zulux21 wrote:it's weird getting interviewed for the news about pokemon go lol.

details

i am low on pokeballs so I went to the nearest stops to get some pokeballs, while there a news reporter stopped myself and my wife to interview us about pokemon go and how to play safely Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Cybersix wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

The Life and Times of Wee Mazer
Spoiler:
To give credit where credit is due, the women that were casted for the roles were making an effort to make the roles work, but it's just that they didn't have much to work with. I've seen some of those women in other media like on SNL and stand up comedy and they're not bad. If anything I'm more mad at the writers and producers than I am at the cast members. This honestly could've work as it's own stand alone movie, but no they had to call it Ghostbuster.... And that was their mistake.

Now If you excuse me, I'm gonna make a new Ghostbusters movie with the cast being portrayed by Gorillas and Chimpanzees, and then I'm gonna call it "The REAL Ghostbusters"
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:27 pm

gonna have a random drawing stream testing out autodesk sketchbook in a few minutes

https://picarto.tv/MrUnfortunate
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:52 pm

Hey guys! First off, is there an option to get email notifications when I get quoted on here? That'd be much appreciated.

Shit, I haven't been on here to say how much Nintendo nailed it at E3. I didn't think they could survive off of one game, but fuck, they did. That kind of made me realize, and hopefully made Nintendo realize, big and awesome games like that are what people want. If you can have at least one huge game you can showcase like that at at each E3, I mean you're solid. I think why it was so successful is because BotW was just such a huge and amazing game and they gave such an awesome presentation of it. I mean, they gave you so much information and screen time at once, it was incredible.

I mean if they could do something like with the next Metroid game, that'd be phenomenal (open world Metroid game, I want it). But I think that E3 made them realize that people just want awesome core games like that at the end of the day. The casuals will come if the core games are there and the average gamer will of course come as well.

I think showing off Zelda like that gave people faith that Nintendo is growing with the times and gave faith in the NX since that'll be a launch day title. I'm glad they gave so much polish to the game and decided to take their time, though I probably would have at least liked one short gameplay clip last year but whatever. Saving this game for Wii U just would have been waste honestly, pushing it to NX I think was the way to go on this one.  But hopefully that'll mean we'll get another major Zelda on the NX to make up for it. (Aonuma said he's interested in making a Zelda game featuring Sheik/Zelda as the main character, DO IT)

As for the NX. I can't wait to for them to reveal the date of when it's going to be announced I just want to know already. Honestly, just focusing on Zelda at E3 was smart because they could divert all the focus on one game and then have another date to really just focus on the NX. Also I like it because we get two major showings of Nintendo this year. We got one at E3 with Zelda and we're gonna get this NX reveal too (and that'll probably be a full day event (maybe even more)).

My body is ready.

-Mazer wrote:

Omg this ending chokes me up everytime I see it. SO MUCH EMOTION DURING IT

I love Summer Wars. Such an awesome movie!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:00 am

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:

Just, automatic "NOPE"

It just is irritating to see these "Edgy" commenters these days who defend anything and everything. I like remakes. I believe the remake of Texas Chainsaw is a better paced, more frightening movie than the original. However I still find the original to be a masterpiece of cinema. But when you have a straight-faced comedy being remade into dick fart jokes with slapstick and the like...it irritates me to no extent. Why make Chris Hemsworth an idiot? Janine was one of the smartest members of the original group! She was awesome and never used as a sex toy or even a sexual object.

Ya I agree, I don't see a big deal with a reboot. Also let's not forget this is Bill Murray's fault for their not being a "proper" Ghostbusters 3. He was so difficult with being available that that they had to scrap the entire original screenplay. Honestly, this was the way to go to reboot it.

So ya, people shouldn't blame the people creating this, they tried to do it the "proper" way, but Bill Murray fucked it up.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:48 am

People talking bout Summer Wars, pfft.

Ya'll need to watch The Boy and the Beast.

Also, hey Loom, why you keep disappearing for long periods of time??!!?!?!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:52 am

He's battling replicons from beyond the moon, duh.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:47 am

I hate hate hate starting a story. I enjoy the actual writing process after that but even though I can be happy with later events I don't think I have ever been happy with an intro lol.

oh well I will just stick with
some hack wrote:Growing up you have no doubt heard stories about heroes. Whether it was something small such as someone saving someone else from dying or even fictional stories where people with powers manage to save the world from destruction. In these stories there tends to be a clear good vs evil, you know who you are supposed to root for, and who you aren’t. Reality isn’t quite so kind though. Heroes to some can easily be villains to others.
The tale that follows is the story of Jack Guile. A young man who as he was just reaching the prime of his life was ripped away from it and sent to an unknown place. A so called chosen hero drafted in order to stop the evil overlord. Life is not black and white though, it’s a vast array of colors. His story will begin at the time he was taken from his home, but we will not call him a hero. Some may find him to be a hero, but others might find him to be a villain. After all heroes, villains are often painted as good or evil after the fact. During the moment though the difference between being a hero or villain merely depends on who believes in what.

for now and worry about it later lol.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next