Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:37 pm

@Mazer, It looks like I won't be home until 5:00 PM (Mountain time). Will you still be up for some MC?
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by LegendX48 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:09 pm

*rewatches BOTW trailer*

so close yet so far!

January needs to end faster!
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by smirkytrick on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Hey mazer! I'm just curious, what do you think I should do for my next blog? Should I just review something? or just do another editorial?
avatar
smirkytrick

Posts : 2158
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by -Mazer on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Koenig wrote:@Mazer, It looks like I won't be home until 5:00 PM (Mountain time).  Will you still be up for some MC?

I'll be at work *sad face*

smirkytrick wrote:Hey mazer! I'm just curious, what do you think I should do for my next blog? Should I just review something? or just do another editorial?

I like your editorials tbh. We need more of them on the site. I am going to get back to my reviews. The holidays kicked my ass in terms of updating things.

_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:57 pm

-Mazer wrote:

I like your editorials tbh. We need more of them on the site.

I should get motivated and write an editorial on why the switch is doomed to fail Razz
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1429
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by smirkytrick on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:00 am

-Mazer wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Hey mazer! I'm just curious, what do you think I should do for my next blog? Should I just review something? or just do another editorial?

I like your editorials tbh. We need more of them on the site. I am going to get back to my reviews. The holidays kicked my ass in terms of updating things.
On it.
avatar
smirkytrick

Posts : 2158
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:07 am

really sometimes it is best to just do stuff.

been wracking my brain for the last few weeks on how everything works in my world.

start writing out what I think...
figure out a lot of my current thoughts are super dumb.

start working on figuring out why they are dumb. work on correcting and creating more dumb.

keep going... until I get to tonight, where I am actually starting to feel decent about things.

though keeping track what I know personally and what my characters know is a mess... I need to figure out how to do that better.
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1429
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by -Mazer on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:02 am


_________________
avatar
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7906
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 34

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 am

I *may* be able to squeeze some free time in around noon, though it will be difficult.

*Fingers crossed*
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Sad
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Can't decide if I wanna do more digital drawing or try out the wet on wet watercolor technique

Koenig wrote:Sad
?
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Plans fell through.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:05 pm

what the hell is nintendo smoking
The smart phone app that we’re creating, that will be part of our online service, we believe is going to be a very compelling part of the overall proposition because that’s how you’ll voice chat, that’s how you’ll do your matchmaking, and create your lobby. We also think it’s a very elegant solution because if you’ve taken your switch on the go, you’ve put yourself in a hotspot, you’re looking at get a quick match of Mario Kart in, to whip out some sort of bulky, gamer headset is a bit of a challenge.

So we think we’ve got an elegant solution. That’s a very specific answer to your question.

elegant would just be being able to use the device you are playing on to set up your match making and voice chat. I don't want to pull out my phone to do that crap o.O
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1429
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:21 pm

I hope that this app is specifically for mobile use, as when I am home and have the Switch plugged into the TV I want the features to be built in.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:30 pm

That feel when you start your workout routine again but still want to eat everything in the house...

I already ate way the fuck over my limit for maintaining my weight but I want more food, damn it! I hate this fatty belly

Koenig wrote:I hope that this app is specifically for mobile use, as when I am home and have the Switch plugged into the TV I want the features to be built in.
that'd be the logical thing to do which automatically means Nintendo ain't doing that.
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Koenig wrote:I hope that this app is specifically for mobile use, as when I am home and have the Switch plugged into the TV I want the features to be built in.

it sounds like you need it at all times.

from the sounds of it the controllers and system don't have any mic support on their own.
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1429
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:41 pm

zulux21 wrote:
Koenig wrote:I hope that this app is specifically for mobile use, as when I am home and have the Switch plugged into the TV I want the features to be built in.

it sounds like you need it at all times.

from the sounds of it the controllers and system don't have any mic support on their own.
That is what I am terribly afraid of. If Nintendo does make that boneheaded decision, I will never pay for their online services. (Granted, it's not like they have anything more than Splatoon)
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Koenig wrote:
zulux21 wrote:
Koenig wrote:I hope that this app is specifically for mobile use, as when I am home and have the Switch plugged into the TV I want the features to be built in.

it sounds like you need it at all times.

from the sounds of it the controllers and system don't have any mic support on their own.
That is what I am terribly afraid of.  If Nintendo does make that boneheaded decision, I will never pay for their online services.  (Granted, it's not like they have anything more than Splatoon)

I would argue both mario kart and smash bros will have more online traffic than splatoon.

that an pokemon stars will likely have a lot of people that want to go online to trade.
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1429
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by LegendX48 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:44 am

hmm, I really need to redo my zelda pictures
avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:46 am

zulux21 wrote:
Koenig wrote:
zulux21 wrote:
Koenig wrote:I hope that this app is specifically for mobile use, as when I am home and have the Switch plugged into the TV I want the features to be built in.

it sounds like you need it at all times.

from the sounds of it the controllers and system don't have any mic support on their own.
That is what I am terribly afraid of.  If Nintendo does make that boneheaded decision, I will never pay for their online services.  (Granted, it's not like they have anything more than Splatoon)

I would argue both mario kart and smash bros will have more online traffic than splatoon.

that an pokemon stars will likely have a lot of people that want to go online to trade.
Perhaps, nonetheless Smash Bros online I doubt will be stable enough for my liking, Mario Kart online bores me, and Splatoon is simply not enough for me to pay for an online game.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:19 am

Koenig wrote:
zulux21 wrote:
Koenig wrote:
zulux21 wrote:
Koenig wrote:I hope that this app is specifically for mobile use, as when I am home and have the Switch plugged into the TV I want the features to be built in.

it sounds like you need it at all times.

from the sounds of it the controllers and system don't have any mic support on their own.
That is what I am terribly afraid of.  If Nintendo does make that boneheaded decision, I will never pay for their online services.  (Granted, it's not like they have anything more than Splatoon)

I would argue both mario kart and smash bros will have more online traffic than splatoon.

that an pokemon stars will likely have a lot of people that want to go online to trade.
Perhaps, nonetheless Smash Bros online I doubt will be stable enough for my liking, Mario Kart online bores me, and Splatoon is simply not enough for me to pay for an online game.

hmm...?
I didn't play it online much but smash bros wiiu online was pretty solid when i did play online.
avatar
zulux21

Posts : 1429
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 am

It always felt like I was swimming in dark honey when playing online. So much better to play locally in my experience.
avatar
Koenig

Posts : 4365
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Cybersix on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:19 am

Why does the honey have to be dark? So some sort of racist?
avatar
Cybersix

Posts : 3016
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by xXJus10Xx on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:17 am

So Fire Emblem Warriors will also be on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Nintendo, come over here so I can slap you.
avatar
xXJus10Xx

Posts : 2627
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by LegendX48 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:23 pm

YES YES YES YES YES!!!

avatar
LegendX48

Posts : 5224
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum