Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 36 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:16 pm

You know, playing BoTW and reviewing content from Xenoblade has kicked my creative gear into to butt enough that I want to share a video game pitch I have been dreaming up with you guys.
Spoiler:

So setting aside the completely unrealistic scope, astronomical development costs, and numerous other challengers; tell me, would you want to play this game?
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 36 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by zulux21 Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:30 am

bayonetta released on steam and it is free

http://store.steampowered.com/app/567090/
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:37 am

zulux21 wrote:bayonetta released on steam and it is free

April Fools day is just great.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:13 am

zulux21 wrote:bayonetta released on steam and it is free

seriously though, how is the game? did you play it?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:39 pm

So, this is surprisingly good lol

LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:53 pm

*blarg*

Work to do, events to attend, crushing emptiness, etc.

I need something to hold my interest right now 0_o
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:33 am

This may or may not be a spoiler >.>

I found the master sword and then immediately got mad. *you haven't collected enough trinkets, fuck off until you do."

Ugh. If I'm being fair, said trinkets are mandatory for more hearts/stamina but still, having a straight up health check to see if you can get it kind of irks me. If it was the four divine beasts being restored like a traditional Zelda would require that's one thing but being locked out because I didn't get enough riddler trophies or didn't prioritize health? Fuck off, game!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:09 am

LegendX48 wrote:This may or may not be a spoiler >.>

I found the master sword and then immediately got mad. *you haven't collected enough trinkets, fuck off until you do."

Ugh. If I'm being fair, said trinkets are mandatory for more hearts/stamina but still, having a straight up health check to see if you can get it kind of irks me. If it was the four divine beasts being restored like a traditional Zelda would require that's one thing but being locked out because I didn't get enough riddler trophies or didn't prioritize health? Fuck off, game!
Spoiler:
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:17 pm

That feeling when you go to publish a post early and then publish the wrong one... oopsie daisy.

Koenig wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, but I need it :p
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Lol. You should go get all 120 shrines so I can have someone else to chat with about that. Seriosly sad that so few of my friends have beat the game yet, cause I wanna chat/discuss/review/criticize the game.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:22 pm

120 shrines sounds like madness to me >.> that said, I've lost count of how many I've done so far.

Anywho, here's something really dumb but funny
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:45 pm

You can see how many shrines you've done in the loading screens.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Mad Catz is dead apparently.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:15 pm

It was still around?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:02 pm

Lunacy wrote:It was still around?
Apparently.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:10 am

Madcatz made some good fight sticks, man. Wonder what'll happen with them leaving the market.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:40 am

Fewer bad 3rd party controllers for one thing. That is really all I can consciously associate Mad Catz with.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:15 am

Koenig wrote:Mad Catz is dead apparently.
yup their personal screw up with rock band 4 was just to much. (rock band 4 sold slightly better than expected actually, but the ratio of guitar only bundles vs band bundles was horribly off and the guitar bundles cost them a ton)

it will be a shame for them to go especially after they seemingly finally figure out how to do cheap and good quality about a decade ago compared to their earlier stuff that was just cheap.

someone else will spring up eventually though.

in other thoughts... when I finally get around to sending mazer something I have no doubts he will both love and hate me at the same time.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:07 am

Koenig wrote:Mad Catz is dead apparently.
I heard, I think Logitech or Pelican will most likely take their place.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:38 pm

So...I really wish their were more AAA games for the switch right now. I am hungry for more games now.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 36 DRU9qLn

Koenig wrote:So...I really wish their were more AAA games for the switch right now.  I am hungry for more games now.

well get used to it.
aside from nintendo releases and the odd AAA games that released on the ps3 that get updated ports to the switch you aren't going to see much.

when nintendo didn't make the switch at least on par with the original xbox one in power than instantly meant that 99% of all AAA games wouldn't make it to the switch as they aren't going to bother making a weaker version for the switch.

AAA typically sells by looking great, and to make it look great on the switch would take a lot of time and money that isn't worth the effort given how small the switch market is compared to xbox one + ps4 + PC. Switch would have to sell wii levels to have any hope of that happening, and it's not going to do that.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Koenig wrote:You know, playing BoTW and reviewing content from Xenoblade has kicked my creative gear into to butt enough that I want to share a video game pitch I have been dreaming up with you guys.
Spoiler:

So setting aside the completely unrealistic scope, astronomical development costs, and numerous other challengers;  tell me, would you want to play this game?

I would Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:42 pm

LegendX48 wrote:This may or may not be a spoiler >.>

Lol. Legend apparently does not remember that this was a requirement for the original Legend of Zelda to get the Master sword. Very Happy

Not to mention the story line explains why you need the hearts - because the sword is literally feeding off of your lifeforce to restore itself Razz
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:46 pm

-Mazer wrote:

Not to mention the story line explains why you need the hearts - because the sword is literally feeding off of your lifeforce to restore itself Razz
I don't remember hearing that at all, also if that were the case you could just half-feed it, heal and do it again.

:p[/quote]
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:56 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:You know, playing BoTW and reviewing content from Xenoblade has kicked my creative gear into to butt enough that I want to share a video game pitch I have been dreaming up with you guys.
Spoiler:

So setting aside the completely unrealistic scope, astronomical development costs, and numerous other challengers;  tell me, would you want to play this game?

I would Very Happy
Speaking of which, did you ever get the chance to finish Xenoblade and/or The Thousand Year Door?
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next