Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Koenig wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Except you play as a masked naked woman.
Go on.
Okay, I got the idea from watching Jim Sterling. He was questioning why penis are okay to show in the game industry but vaginas are not. That reminded me of an anime called Kekko Kamen, it was about this masked woman who fought crime naked. That gave me the idea for this naked woman game. I imagine the gameplay would be like Arkham Asylum, and it would also have some stealth and action sequences. Another feature in the game is that you have to go back and forth from being the naked heroine to her average alter ego, which adds to the steal mechanic. sometime you have to find clothes to blend in, and you have to find a secluded area to fight crime in the buff.

I actually want to make a really good storyline for this game and give the heroine a personality and an actual reason why she has to fight crime naked.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Posts : 2191
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:10 pm

Koenig wrote:*sees news about how regular voice chat is actually in splatoon 2, but only works when using local LAN play*

*Shakes head in disappointment*


@Mazer what timezone are those streaming sessions in?  I would like to catch your stream this weekend if nothing comes up.

PST. *pokes your nose* You know I've posted this a million times :3

@Smirky - I'd love a custom avatar tbh. Though I use a lotta different poses with my Maple Story one. It's why I came up with it. I wouldn't mind a VideoWolff logo though Very Happy


@Koenig

Glad your friend's house did not flood.

_________________
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Ulpdao80e92
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8015
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 36

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by zulux21 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:11 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
Koenig wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Except you play as a masked naked woman.
Go on.
Okay, I got the idea from watching Jim Sterling. He was questioning why penis are okay to show in the game industry but vaginas are not. That reminded me of an anime called Kekko Kamen, it was about this masked woman who fought crime naked. That gave me the idea for this naked woman game. I imagine the gameplay would be like Arkham Asylum, and it would also have some stealth and action sequences. Another feature in the game is that you have to go back and forth from being the naked heroine to her average alter ego, which adds to the steal mechanic. sometime you have to find clothes to blend in, and you have to find a secluded area to fight crime in the buff.

I actually want to make a really good storyline for this game and give the heroine a personality and an actual reason why she has to fight crime naked.

good luck trying to get a budget to do an arkham like game with a naked woman main character.

especially since it would likely have to be a PC only release that wouldn't be on steam.

sadly that is just how the times we live in are. I mean I can put out pictures with people having their heads blown off at work, no one will care, if I put a picture of a topless woman out though we would have 10 complaints by the end of the day.
zulux21
zulux21

Posts : 1477
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:18 pm

zulux21 wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
Koenig wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Except you play as a masked naked woman.
Go on.
Okay, I got the idea from watching Jim Sterling. He was questioning why penis are okay to show in the game industry but vaginas are not. That reminded me of an anime called Kekko Kamen, it was about this masked woman who fought crime naked. That gave me the idea for this naked woman game. I imagine the gameplay would be like Arkham Asylum, and it would also have some stealth and action sequences. Another feature in the game is that you have to go back and forth from being the naked heroine to her average alter ego, which adds to the steal mechanic. sometime you have to find clothes to blend in, and you have to find a secluded area to fight crime in the buff.

I actually want to make a really good storyline for this game and give the heroine a personality and an actual reason why she has to fight crime naked.

good luck trying to get a budget to do an arkham like game with a naked woman main character.

especially since it would likely have to be a PC only release that wouldn't be on steam.

sadly that is just how the times we live in are. I mean I can put out pictures with people having their heads blown off at work, no one will care, if I put a picture of a topless woman out though we would have 10 complaints by the end of the day.
I don't intend the game having the same graphics as Arkham Asylum. Hell, I'm not sure what kind of style it should have.

And if I'm not mistaken, Steam does allow nude women in games. examples are House Party, GTA V, and Hunie Pop. You just can't show graphic detailed sex scenes.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Posts : 2191
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by zulux21 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:15 am

smirkytrick wrote:
zulux21 wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
Koenig wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Except you play as a masked naked woman.
Go on.
Okay, I got the idea from watching Jim Sterling. He was questioning why penis are okay to show in the game industry but vaginas are not. That reminded me of an anime called Kekko Kamen, it was about this masked woman who fought crime naked. That gave me the idea for this naked woman game. I imagine the gameplay would be like Arkham Asylum, and it would also have some stealth and action sequences. Another feature in the game is that you have to go back and forth from being the naked heroine to her average alter ego, which adds to the steal mechanic. sometime you have to find clothes to blend in, and you have to find a secluded area to fight crime in the buff.

I actually want to make a really good storyline for this game and give the heroine a personality and an actual reason why she has to fight crime naked.

good luck trying to get a budget to do an arkham like game with a naked woman main character.

especially since it would likely have to be a PC only release that wouldn't be on steam.

sadly that is just how the times we live in are. I mean I can put out pictures with people having their heads blown off at work, no one will care, if I put a picture of a topless woman out though we would have 10 complaints by the end of the day.
I don't intend the game having the same graphics as Arkham Asylum. Hell, I'm not sure what kind of style it should have.

And if I'm not mistaken, Steam does allow nude women in games. examples are House Party, GTA V, and Hunie Pop. You just can't show graphic detailed sex scenes.

house party was censored recently and hunie pop I believe only has nudity if you install a work around patch.

as for GTA 5, that one has a big budget so steam looks the other way.

anyways in other thoughts
this is how to make a warning clear
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 600x600
zulux21
zulux21

Posts : 1477
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:36 am

@mazer okay, I'll work on some concepts and run them by you when it's presentable.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Posts : 2191
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Koenig on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:20 am

*When you find a bunch of Yugioh cards along the gutter (dry) on your way home from college*

Is it a bad thing that I picked these up in the vain hope of selling them for some pocket change?
Koenig
Koenig

Posts : 4424
Bounty : 19
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:01 pm

https://www.twitch.tv/videowolff

Stream time! Please join the fun

_________________
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Ulpdao80e92
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8015
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 36

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:18 pm

I downloaded blender. I now have the 3 essential programs to make a game.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Posts : 2191
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by LegendX48 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 pm

smirkytrick wrote:I downloaded blender. I now have the 3 essential programs to make a game.
but do you have the skill and know how to use all three interchangeably?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Posts : 5304
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 27
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:44 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:I downloaded blender. I now have the 3 essential programs to make a game.
but do you have the skill and know how to use all three interchangeably?
Photoshop - YES, Unity & Blender - Working on It.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Posts : 2191
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 pm

I hate blender...at least I did back in the day (WAY back in the day). However with my knowledge of CGI and shyt, I am sure I can use it a lot better.

SMIRKY! LEGEND!

Wanna join Videowolff Productions? I could use artists to design images for my glass etchings.

Plus we can make streams of you working on art. I got lotsa nice music to play in the background.

Furthermore: I REALLY Would like you guys to join my stream of Night Trap tomorrow. I've been looking forward to playing this live since I bought it. I'd love to share the awfulness with you.

_________________
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Ulpdao80e92
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8015
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 36

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:27 am

-Mazer wrote:I hate blender...at least I did back in the day (WAY back in the day). However with my knowledge of CGI and shyt, I am sure I can use it a lot better.

SMIRKY! LEGEND!

Wanna join Videowolff Productions? I could use artists to design images for my glass etchings.

Plus we can make streams of you working on art. I got lotsa nice music to play in the background.

Furthermore: I REALLY Would like you guys to join my stream of Night Trap tomorrow. I've been looking forward to playing this live since I bought it. I'd love to share the awfulness with you.
Of course I will join, sounds fun. What time is the stream Tomorrow?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Posts : 2191
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by zulux21 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:39 am

haha, it's such a weird feeling to sit down and do something you have been putting off, only to discover that you already did it >.<:

remember when I said that I wish i had detailed notes about some things and would have to do that... turns out... I already did that for the stuff I need next at some point, including some little details I had forgotten lol.

tonight will be more productive than I expected as long as listening to linkin park music doesn't make me to depressed (I want to be somewhat depressed as the stuff I am dealing with here isn't very happy Razz)

in other thoughts, it's weird that Chester of linkin park killing himself is actually helping my writing a bit. I have an empath character in my story who had attempted suicide multiple times in his life due to his ability to sense emotions overwhelming him, and due to my researching depression and what drives people to kill themselves to help cope with Chester killing himself, my character has evolved a decent amount. I had been tempted to write a short story covering such topics to help focus my thoughts on it, but I think instead I might just need to go back and alter some of his story to continue his evolution trying to make him a character that is coping with some thoughts and clearly try to show how much he is suffering even when things are plenty of things in his life for him to be happy about.
zulux21
zulux21

Posts : 1477
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:03 pm

twitch.tv/videowolff

NIGHT TRAP TIME

_________________
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Ulpdao80e92
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8015
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 36

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Justin on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Hey Mazer, what encoder do you use to stream?
Justin
Justin

Posts : 2646
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:34 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Hey Mazer, what encoder do you use to stream?

Not sure tbh...I have not really set it up. Xsplit kinda works that portion semi automatically. I can try otfind out for you.


Btw guys: Best stream I've had! We had a lot of people watching, participating, had 2 new subscriptions to my twitch, and made donations!!!

_________________
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Ulpdao80e92
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8015
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 36

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Justin on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm using GeForce Experience to stream and I'm trying to get chat to appear on screen but it's not working.
idk if another encoder would fix this issue.

Streaming to Youtube tho, not Twitch.

Geforce Experience HAS the ability to display viewer count(works), Streaming status(Works), Mic status(works), fps count(works), and chat log, but chat log refuses to show anything whenever I stream.
Justin
Justin

Posts : 2646
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 26
Location : Lost in Thought

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by zulux21 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:36 pm

-Mazer wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:Hey Mazer, what encoder do you use to stream?

Not sure tbh...I have not really set it up. Xsplit kinda works that portion semi automatically. I can try otfind out for you.


Btw guys: Best stream I've had! We had a lot of people watching, participating, had 2 new subscriptions to my twitch, and made donations!!!

glad the first one I was a part of was your best...

even if I was watching anime instead of you >.>
I stayed there to increase your viewer count though lol.
zulux21
zulux21

Posts : 1477
Bounty : 1
Join date : 2015-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:25 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:I'm using GeForce Experience to stream and I'm trying to get chat to appear on screen but it's not working.
idk if another encoder would fix this issue.

Streaming to Youtube tho, not Twitch.

Geforce Experience HAS the ability to display viewer count(works), Streaming status(Works), Mic status(works), fps count(works), and chat log, but chat log refuses to show anything whenever I stream.

Ah, the GeForce Experience...that thing is a bit of a pain in the ass...

You can try OBS Studio which is Free and Xsplit does have a free version also. Those both allow you to display chats.


@ Zulu

:\ Actually watching is preferred Razz Though more subs I think are treated better than views.

_________________
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Ulpdao80e92
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8015
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 36

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:41 pm

I' still trying to figure out how my stuff works, I know my laptop has a camera, I know how to stream a video (i think) I just need to do a little bit of trial and error to figure this out.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Posts : 2191
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Streaming is not too hard.

Here are some programs:
One that allow overlays - OBS and Xsplit
Inexpensive: ACTION!
Free but need Geforce: Shadowplay/Geforce Experience.

I can help you guys set up if you want.

_________________
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Ulpdao80e92
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8015
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 36

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:23 pm

-Mazer wrote:Streaming is not too hard.

Here are some programs:  
One that allow overlays - OBS and Xsplit
Inexpensive: ACTION!
Free but need Geforce: Shadowplay/Geforce Experience.

I can help you guys set up if you want.
just one question, Does streaming uses up alot of memory? or do the stream videos go to the cloud or on Twitch/youtube?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Posts : 2191
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:30 pm

It can. I recommend you don't use a webcam - just your voice and I'd stream emulated games. PS1 and below Very Happy

_________________
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Ulpdao80e92
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 8015
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 36

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:51 pm

okay, I figured out most of the stuff. But for some reason, it won't let me record my photoshop. Just games.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Posts : 2191
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 20 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum