Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

+6
zulux21
TensePsychopath
Cybersix
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
10 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 33 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Koenig Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:19 pm

*pokes thread with sharp stick*
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 33 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Koenig Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:52 pm

*poke* *poke* *poke*
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:46 am

anyone gonna watch the linkin park concert with me in 18 hours Razz?
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:13 am

Never heard of it before...
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Hey everyone! We are awake and getting the computer and PS2 prepped for more Silent Hill 3 Action! Should be ready in about 10 minutes! Hope to see you there!

https://www.twitch.tv/videowolff
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:50 pm

Welp, today I discovered a movie titled "Michael Jackson's Halloween"... I believe it is a cash grab... and this movie came out fairly recent. here's the description.

Millennials Vincent (Lucas Till) and Victoria (Kiersey Clemons), meet "accidentally" on Halloween night and find themselves, along with Ichabod the dog, at a mysterious hotel located at 777 Jackson Street called This Place Hotel. Once inside, Vincent and Victoria are sent on an unexpected, magical adventure of personal discovery, culminating in a spectacular dance finale featuring an animated Michael Jackson.

... the very first word is millennials..... if that doesn't give you an idea on what kind of movie this is, I don't know what will.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:09 pm

That sounds....so....awful...
LETS WATCH IT TOGETHER
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:12 pm

That movie sounds terrible.

So, how are y'all liking Mario Odyssey? My first impression is invalid cause I'm sleepy as hell and too worried about my biology midterm >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:30 pm

The game is wonderful. I am in Sand Kingdom and I am really enjoying the atmosphere. My biggest issue, however, is the back that the Bullet Bill controls are very unusual and caused me to lose 200 coins before I was able to maneuver through a maze....reddit suggested a tactic that I may be missing so I will test it after work.

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:33 pm

@Mazer
Yes and Yes, we should do like a riff on it like YourMoviesSucks.

@Legend
I need to get a switch. Odyssey looks amazing and I feel like I'm missing out. I hate not having enough money. Also, I'm getting a feeling that there's gonna be a new smash game. Another reason to get a switch.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Smirky, you must get a Switch when you get the chance and funds! There's good stuff there already and more on the way!

Anywho, Odyssey kind of feels a bit like BOTW. It feels a little like they took the same approach but not in a detrimental way. My first thought when I started playing it was that it felt a lot like Galaxy which is good but then I started thinking back to 64 and, even though I'm only in the Sand Kingdom which is the 2nd kingdom, excluding Cappy kingdom where you do nothing, it does feel a bit like 64 with some (I think) QOL improvements. The differences from 64 are that there is no hub world whatsoever, you just go to the level and get to rummage through the entire level and (can) get all the moons in a single sitting without the level booting you after each one. It is shockingly easy right now though, but I'll chalk that up to it being the first 20 minutes.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:42 pm

All of my friends are playing Mario Odyssey, and I am stuck waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail. At which time I will be swamped with work and school again...

*rage/sorrow*
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:11 am

Who is shipping it? USPS? FEDEX? UPS?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 am

-Mazer wrote:Who is shipping it? USPS? FEDEX? UPS?
I do not know. Since it is the game I won in a bet, the shipping was chosen by the other bet'ee. Although I do know that the estimated delivery time is Sunday/Monday. (So probably fed ex?)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:10 pm

We are going to work our butts off to completing Silent Hill 3 today! Join us for the fun!

https://www.twitch.tv/videowolff
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:31 pm

I missed the stream Sad
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:00 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Hey, Loom!

A bit upset to see what unfolded yesterday with all the stuff coming out with Neogaf's owner/founder. For a community so progressive and left-leaning, really disappointed to see the owner turn out to be a gross douche bag. Site's probably gone which is a shame, one of my favorite communities by far and now we won't get to finish the Inktober thread Sad

Ya it is a shame, but I guess at least it's back up and running now.

Btw, how are your drawings doing these days? I'd like to see some of the recent ones!

Koenig wrote:It is good to hear from you Loom.  Any chance you might stick around for a while this time?

Good to hear form you too! What have you been up to these days?

And I'm not sure, like I said, I've pretty much don't use forums anymore anyways. But maybe I'll try to make more of an effort to come in and talk every now and then. Unlike GT and CR, this place has never turned toxic and hostile, you guys are a good community despite some of my grievances that I used to have, I've always appreciated that. But in general, I feel like I've mostly moved on from being super active in any forum these days besides the one off discussions here and there. It's strange because if you would have asked me back in like 2015, I was extremely committed to the forum space. It's crazy how much stuff can change in 2 years.

Last edited by ColumbianLoom on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Koenig wrote:@Mazer.  Have you had a chance to watch any of Hero Academia yet?

*wags tale*

I've watched both seasons. It's a great series! I liked the first season, but I felt like I wasn't completely on board then, but the second season really got me into it. I really like Izuku's character now, compared to the beginning when he was more of a crybaby. He's more interesting than other shounen protags like Naruto and Luffy by far imo. He's smart, believes in hard work, and cares for the well being of everyone.

Btw, what's Luna doing these days?
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:32 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:

Btw, how are your drawings doing these days? I'd like to see some of the recent ones!
I ain't going back to neogaf, I'm on ResetEra now :3 though I do check it still sometimes

as for artsy fartsy junk, I think they're getting better but doing the same in terms of views. I think you're one of my followers on Tumblr, though I'm not sure (I'm redlyone on Tumblr). As far as more recent-ish stuff goes, these are some that I like:

watercolors
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 33 Tumblr_oqbb7m8X6N1t50g6fo1_1280

digital
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 33 Tumblr_ov5h40CBTN1t50g6fo1_1280
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:48 am

LegendX48 wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

I ain't going back to neogaf, I'm on ResetEra now :3 though I do check it still sometimes

as for artsy fartsy junk, I think they're getting better but doing the same in terms of views. I think you're one of my followers on Tumblr, though I'm not sure (I'm redlyone on Tumblr). As far as more recent-ish stuff goes, these are some that I like:

watercolors
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 33 Tumblr_oqbb7m8X6N1t50g6fo1_1280

digital
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 33 Tumblr_ov5h40CBTN1t50g6fo1_1280

Nice nice, I'm glad you found an alternative. It seems like a lot of people moved there!
https://www.vg247.com/2017/10/26/resetera-is-the-new-home-for-former-neogaf-members-and-moderators/

And you've always been good, but damn, that last one is fucking great! And lol it's been a hot minute since I've been on tumblr!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:42 am

@ColumbianLoom I am doing good, just busier than ever. School, work, and chores are taking away most of my free time these days. Although I am still trying to scrape together time to play some games once in a while.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:42 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote: you guys are a good community despite some of my grievances that I used to have, .

What grievances D: D: D: *bottom lip trembles
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Me after my first day actually driving as a delivery boy.

Spoiler:

Ill be fine...after a good nights rest.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:18 am

so stranger things season 2 is worth a watch if you liked the first season :3
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:52 am

Koenig wrote:Me after my first day actually driving as a delivery boy.

Spoiler:

Ill be fine...after a good nights rest.

Doing amazon deliveries?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next