Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 36 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:14 pm

BUT I NEED TO BEAT UP MORGAN! IT IS FOR A TROPHY.

and lol. That is EXACTLY what happened to me when I first fought him. He is an end game boss apparently.

Admin

Bounty : 41

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 36 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Is it bad that I just now invented a game called "Sexual Harassment Bingo" ?
You make your average bingo card, and fill it with famous people your think will be next to be accused of sexual harassment. Is that in poor taste?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:34 pm

Sadly, I think it's more accurate than bad taste. You should make the cards and show them on reddit or somewhere.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Just kicked Gabby Jay aka Mazer's ass
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:28 pm

Welp, finished my bingo card... Now to sit and wait.... BTW, I moslty just picked random people and people I had a sneaking suspicion of

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 36 Allega10
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:47 pm

>balloon boy
I almost forgot about that
Cybersix
Cybersix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Don't let me have all the fun, I want you guys to make one yourselves. I want to see who would be on your bingo lists.
The Rules:
1) Cannot not include anyone that already had a sex scandal/ allegation, except for the Gary Glitter Free Space.

2) you can include fictional character, however it applies to the person or a person that portrayed that character.

3) keep in mind this will be a long game of bingo, like years, if any of your people on your bingo card dies in the process their respective space will be replaced with a black square. You're out of the game if black squares prevent you from getting a bingo
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Fucking Gary Glitter
Cybersix
Cybersix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Cybersix wrote:Fucking Gary Glitter
He's like Michael Jackson, but with evidence
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Cybersix wrote:Just kicked Gabby Jay aka Mazer's ass

I AM NOT AN OLD MAN!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:28 am

Hey Mazer, Which subreddit should I submit that bingo card to? Or should I make a subreddit myself?

update: made my own subreddit, here's the link and join in on this exciting game of Bingo
https://www.reddit.com/r/BINGOofAllegations/
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:49 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Cybersix wrote:Just kicked Gabby Jay aka Mazer's ass

I AM NOT AN OLD MAN!!!
Yay!
Cybersix
Cybersix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:39 pm

I was going to say post it to /r/movies but this works too XD

also check it out!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Hows the Hero Acedmia coming?
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:17 pm

I actually stopped after the first episode of season 2. It's all subbed now on Hulu Sad Gotta hunt down some dubs now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:45 pm

DAMN! I knew I should've put Louis CK on my bingo.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:24 pm

-Mazer wrote:I actually stopped after the first episode of season 2. It's all subbed now on Hulu Sad Gotta hunt down some dubs now.

funimation has it dubbed which means a funimation sub or vrv sub should cover you.

or you can always kiss your way to the answer if you don't care about it being legal Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:51 pm

10 minutes until we continue our run of BioShock infinite! please join us and have some fun!

https://www.twitch.tv/videowolff

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Koenig wrote:Since you are more or less over forums, is there any chance you'l stick around here?  We are still (and probably always will be) a small group.  Its nice to have you around again.

Like I said, I think I'm going to make more of an effort to post more regularly. Maybe not as much as the old days, but I'll try not to have 7 month hiatuses haha.

Anyways, I have to say I'm very happy that the Switch and Nintendo are doing so well. For as long as I've been an active Nintendo fan, I've never seen so much positively and enthusiasm surrounding Nintendo, like EVER. It's truly a special time right now and I hope it lasts for as long as it can. I feel like the industry is a happier place when Nintendo is doing well.

-Mazer wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:
Wow, that was a long rant that covered a lot of things! But it's something I felt like I had to get off my chest!

No, I totally get what you mean. I was a huge online person when I was in high school and starting college. Chat rooms and forums - mostly GT - and that is one of the problems you face; once you stay long enough to start knowing the majority of the usual users, you start seeing how it is like Jr High all over again. These guys here know a lot about a lot of the online fights I got into with several of the "Bigger" GT members like Licker and a few others. Whether it be my taste in movies they attacked or the fact I made shyt posts about Bowser being a Dragon, the drama was unreal. It's why I ended up quitting the Omni Gamers and made the WSS Faction.

As for meeting in person; gotta hit me up whenever in Vegas. Trust me, I never worry about luls in the conversation and I am always warm and welcome and will make sure you have a blast. Just ask Zulu Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A shame about Crunchy for you though but I do hope you can chill out, grab a cold KickStarter and relax back here with us. We may be a small group but we are still fun as hell to talk to or debate with. And if you are ever bored, you can help us bait Legend into his rants *kisses Legend's cheek!*

Hey I appreciate that Mazer, I'm glad you understand. Like you said, seems like everyone here understands most of the stuff I went through haha. I feel like I had to go on that journey though. The online space is just a different beast entirely. Like I feel like when you start out, your online persona also goes through a "growing up" phase as you do in real life. If you think you're gonna act the same as you do in real life right when you enter into something like a forum or chat room, it's just not true. While some things transfer over, some things just don't. It really took me years to get to the point where I am now. GT was just the start, but CR is kind of where my online self came of age haha. I definitely did things I regretted online, because sometimes it's just so easy to just lose yourself to the emotions when on the keyboard and not think about "I'm actually talking to a real person here". I usually tried my best to have my real self and my real life personality be as similar as possible when I was on the forums, but it's just so easy to fall into depravity for just brief moments because it's the internet and there's no real accountability like there is in real life. It's a difficult thing to come to grips with, but I'm glad I finally have because if you're in a toxic environment for too long, you start to realize you yourself are getting toxic as well. That's why I really had to step back and kind of ask myself what my priorities were haha. I'm glad I did.

Well right now I'm living in Laguna Niguel and working in Santa Ana, I'll be here for about a year until law school, so if you wanna maybe go watch an anime movie and potentially grab a beer afterwards/before I'd probably be down! I've always been interested in meeting you ha!

zulux21 wrote:
yup mazer is a cool hang.

Good to know Very Happy
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey loom, did you ever watch Tiger & Bunny or Blood Blockade? I just finished the former and started watching the latter.
Koenig
Koenig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:03 pm

https://go.twitch.tv/videowolff

Mild hangover from drunk gaming last night. Playing Bioshock. Come on guys!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:59 am

So its official, I have died to platforming more than I have the demons of hell in Doom. Doomguy takes the idea of grabbing the ledge I am facing while jumping over a bottomless pit as more of a general suggestion than any form of consistent game mechanic.
Koenig
Koenig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:47 pm

Man, DOOM on Switch is so tempting. I want it purely out of morbid curiosity but I already own it on pc. Time to run through the game on pc again methinks.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:34 pm

I am definitely having fun with it; but if you have it for the PC (And have a PC that can actually run it) i'd say play it on that instead (Unless you want to play it on the go).
Koenig
Koenig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Playing DOOM with analog sticks in general for me is very awkward feeling. Playing it on the go, though, is an attractive proposition.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next