I just beat...

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:25 pm

-Mazer wrote:Have you tried the fighting game? It's...not bad?

Europe...

_________________

TensePsychopath

Posts : 1440
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by -Mazer on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Ah...:\

_________________

-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7257
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 33

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by Lux on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:18 am

-Mazer wrote:Saints row the 4th should be coming out later this year, hun.

Also, which ending did you get?
Ah yes, and if it has Co-Op...


:3

Lux

Posts : 977
Bounty : 8
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by -Mazer on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:44 am

if it has co-op I want us to beat it during the first play-thru together! Experience all the awesomeness together !

_________________

-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7257
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 33

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by Squirrel500 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Philly-Haze wrote:Beat Metal Gear Rising. SOOOOOOO good.

is it better then 4?

Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Shadow of the Colossus. Brilliant game, only thing wrong is the slightly shoddy controls.

_________________

TensePsychopath

Posts : 1440
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by Philly-Haze on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:
Philly-Haze wrote:Beat Metal Gear Rising. SOOOOOOO good.

is it better then 4?

Its hard to say. Rising is like an awesome martial arts film where its totally badass, awesome soundtrack, really memorable bad guys and fights. 4 is IMO a flawed epic, something like Cloud Atlas. It reaches for the stars and has some truly breathtaking moments that make it one of a kind, but it also has some pretty obvious flaws and cringeworthy things that hold it back from reaching the status of perfect.

If you only care about the Metal Gear story I would rent or pick it up for cheap. If you want a really fun hack and slash akin to Bayonnetta or Devil May Cry buy it you will truly love it.

Philly-Haze

Posts : 21
Bounty : 0
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by Squirrel500 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 pm

well I love Bayonnette and DMC so I may just have to buy it

Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by LegendX48 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 am

Tomb Raider

yeah... gonna do a video review

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by LegendX48 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:57 am

Tomb Raider on Hard mode

To everyone who plans on picking up this mixed bag of a game, PICK HARD MODE FIRST!!!

You're welcome

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by Cybersix on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:09 am

NVM

Cybersix

Posts : 2890
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by Ochi on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:34 am

Just beat Kingdom Hearts Re:coded

Twas filler-tastic. Now to get on to Dream Drop distance....

Ochi

Posts : 203
Bounty : 2
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by robbi86 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:11 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Tomb Raider on Hard mode

To everyone who plans on picking up this mixed bag of a game, PICK HARD MODE FIRST!!!

You're welcome
This, was a much better adventure game than Uncharted 3 was.

It's absolutely brilliant.

robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by -Mazer on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Trying to beat the original Punch Out on my Wii U. It's really pissing me off. I dunno why I have such a problem with Soda Popinski.

_________________

-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7257
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 33

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by LegendX48 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 pm

robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Tomb Raider on Hard mode

To everyone who plans on picking up this mixed bag of a game, PICK HARD MODE FIRST!!!

You're welcome
This, was a much better adventure game than Uncharted 3 was.

It's absolutely brilliant.
NO IT IS NOT GOD DAMN IT!! TR IS HORRID!

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by robbi86 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Tomb Raider on Hard mode

To everyone who plans on picking up this mixed bag of a game, PICK HARD MODE FIRST!!!

You're welcome
This, was a much better adventure game than Uncharted 3 was.

It's absolutely brilliant.
NO IT IS NOT GOD DAMN IT!! TR IS HORRID!
You wish, although Tomb Raider suffers the same thing as Uncharted does, hundreds of enemies to be killed and she does it with ease. Only difference is that Lara Croft is conflicted about it.

robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by LegendX48 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:54 pm

No she isn't, she's fucking screaming at them like a grizzled war veteran -_-

and the automatic platforming and brain dead puzzles and garbage "optional" tombs

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by robbi86 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:06 pm

LegendX48 wrote:No she isn't, she's fucking screaming at them like a grizzled war veteran -_-

and the automatic platforming and brain dead puzzles and garbage "optional" tombs
I don't think i have played a 3D adventure game where i didn't just have to push the stick forward and repeatedly smash A/X.

Didn't do the Tombs part just played through the whole story.

robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by LegendX48 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:38 pm

robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:No she isn't, she's fucking screaming at them like a grizzled war veteran -_-

and the automatic platforming and brain dead puzzles and garbage "optional" tombs
I don't think i have played a 3D adventure game where i didn't just have to push the stick forward and repeatedly smash A/X.

Didn't do the Tombs part just played through the whole story.
all the tombs are crap with zero reward -_-

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by TensePsychopath on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 am

Finished Gears of War: Judgment's campaign.

_________________

TensePsychopath

Posts : 1440
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by robbi86 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:Finished Gears of War: Judgment's campaign.
How was it?

robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by TensePsychopath on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:28 am

robbi86 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:Finished Gears of War: Judgment's campaign.
How was it?

I quite liked it. Most people are saying that it feels pointless, but I still found it really fun.

_________________

TensePsychopath

Posts : 1440
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by robbi86 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:02 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
robbi86 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:Finished Gears of War: Judgment's campaign.
How was it?

I quite liked it. Most people are saying that it feels pointless, but I still found it really fun.
Is it kinda like God of War Ascension? It doesn't need to be said but it's still fun to see otherwise.

robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:26 pm

robbi86 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
robbi86 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:Finished Gears of War: Judgment's campaign.
How was it?

I quite liked it. Most people are saying that it feels pointless, but I still found it really fun.
Is it kinda like God of War Ascension? It doesn't need to be said but it's still fun to see otherwise.

Yeah that's exactly how I'd describe it.

_________________

TensePsychopath

Posts : 1440
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by LegendX48 on Sun May 05, 2013 4:36 pm

beat Bioshock Infinite on 1999 mode, took 14 hours and man, that ending...


LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just beat...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum