What did you just buy? Vol.1

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:31 pm

robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Avengers Vs X-Men #12
heard it was disappointing.
it was
Then that's that. Was looking at it at Nexus (My comic book store) and i was thinking about buying it but the guy that works there told me it wasn't anything special (BTW everybody knows pretty much the regulars in the store so we chat often about comics and movies) and i decided not to buy it.
I'm wondering if I should leave my pre-order on the hardcover trade or just can it lol

all of this nonsense and nothing really happens to the central character :\

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by robbi86 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:25 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Avengers Vs X-Men #12
heard it was disappointing.
it was
Then that's that. Was looking at it at Nexus (My comic book store) and i was thinking about buying it but the guy that works there told me it wasn't anything special (BTW everybody knows pretty much the regulars in the store so we chat often about comics and movies) and i decided not to buy it.
I'm wondering if I should leave my pre-order on the hardcover trade or just can it lol

all of this nonsense and nothing really happens to the central character :\
That's a shame, i'd can the pre-order and wait to see the what kind of reception it gets.

robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 pm

robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Avengers Vs X-Men #12
heard it was disappointing.
it was
Then that's that. Was looking at it at Nexus (My comic book store) and i was thinking about buying it but the guy that works there told me it wasn't anything special (BTW everybody knows pretty much the regulars in the store so we chat often about comics and movies) and i decided not to buy it.
I'm wondering if I should leave my pre-order on the hardcover trade or just can it lol

all of this nonsense and nothing really happens to the central character :\
That's a shame, i'd can the pre-order and wait to see the what kind of reception it gets.
I know what kind if reception its been getting, I've been going to the marvel forums since I started reading the X-Men messiah stuff lol

a lot of people have just hated the AVX event. Still, it'd be nice to own the whole thing (legitimately no less) rather than just have #s 9, 10 and 12 on my phone

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by TensePsychopath on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:30 am


_________________

TensePsychopath

Posts : 1440
Bounty : 12
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by Cybersix on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm

On Thursday I bought a coat and this


Cybersix

Posts : 2890
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:01 pm

another one of these adapters


LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by Cybersix on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Some groceries for Thanksgiving and

Cybersix

Posts : 2890
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Just pissed away my first two checks and some other cash I saved but it was all being saved for this anyways so whatever lol



and now its time to start saving money

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by Cybersix on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:02 pm

OVER $70 SAVINGS!
Wow!

Cybersix

Posts : 2890
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 pm

It is time for games....and movies!

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by Cybersix on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:16 pm

inb4 Legend buys Blu-Rays

Cybersix

Posts : 2890
Bounty : 18
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:43 pm

pfft, I already have blu-rays

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 pm

bought that Tekken Tag 2 online pass the other day and this as well just now


LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by -Mazer on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Gonna get some of the DLC for my Toyko Jungle...and I may need a new mario hat if I lost my last one - which seriously depresses me if I lost it

_________________

-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7257
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 33

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by Squirrel500 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 pm

just ordered the assassin's creed novels for ac2 and brotherhood, yay there's going to be one for ac3 as well

Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by Squirrel500 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:17 pm

just ordered the assassin's creed novels for ac2 and brotherhood, yay there's going to be one for ac3 as well

Squirrel500

Posts : 1253
Bounty : 7
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by -Mazer on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 am

The animal booster pack for Toyko Jungle

_________________

-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7257
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 33

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by robbi86 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:09 am

-Mazer wrote:The animal booster pack for Toyko Jungle

robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by -Mazer on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:33 am

I am very tempted to buy Unfinished Swan

_________________

-Mazer
Admin

Posts : 7257
Bounty : 41
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 33

View user profile http://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Resident Evil 6 (digital)

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by robbi86 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 am

LegendX48 wrote:Resident Evil 6 (digital)

robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Heh, didn't see that post lol

Anywho, got the RE6 Mercs maps

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by Lux on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Assassin's Creed 3, El Shaddai (finally) and Mass Effect 3 (<--- for PC)

Lux

Posts : 977
Bounty : 8
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by robbi86 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 am

LegendX48 wrote:Heh, didn't see that post lol

Anywho, got the RE6 Mercs maps
wait, there's a map pack for mercenaries in RE6?

robbi86

Posts : 101
Bounty : 10
Join date : 2011-09-02
Age : 26
Location : Reykjavik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by LegendX48 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:20 pm

robbi86 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Heh, didn't see that post lol

Anywho, got the RE6 Mercs maps
wait, there's a map pack for mercenaries in RE6?
yeah, three maps, 99 cents each

LegendX48

Posts : 4712
Bounty : 16
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 25
Location : Lying in the snow, staring up at the sky.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you just buy? Vol.1

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:02 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum