Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

+6
zulux21
TensePsychopath
Cybersix
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 38 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:45 am

I haven't seen this commercial. Linky?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 38 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:18 am

Why are they advertising for a game that doesn't exist?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:11 am

I just saw the new Thor movie. I freaking loved it.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Lunacy wrote:I haven't seen this commercial. Linky?

Also:

Time to make another push in Bioshock! We won't be able to play during our usually Fri/Sat time so we will be playing today and Thurs!

Please join us!

https://www.twitch.tv/videowolff
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:21 pm

I don't want to believe that this is gaming reality now. ._.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Lunacy wrote:

I don't want to believe that this is gaming reality now. ._.
How many times do I have to tell you guys? Star Wars Battlefront II doesn't exist! You guys are just watching fan made trailers. It's like watching Half Life 3 gameplay.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:10 pm

I love you, Smirky. You stick to those guns! and dude, you really should join my streams ^-^ We're getting more and more regulars and they are growing in fun
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:17 pm

smirkytrick wrote:How many times do I have to tell you guys? Star Wars Battlefront II doesn't exist! You guys are just watching fan made trailers. It's like watching Half Life 3 gameplay.
"fan made?" No fans would make it, though.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:35 pm

-Mazer wrote:I love you, Smirky. You stick to those guns! and dude, you really should join my streams ^-^ We're getting more and more regulars and they are growing in fun
If I had the time I definitely would. I'm busy with my job on weekends, and on weekdays I have internship. Wait for about a month or 2 and I should have more free time to join you.

Lunacy wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:How many times do I have to tell you guys? Star Wars Battlefront II doesn't exist! You guys are just watching fan made trailers. It's like watching Half Life 3 gameplay.
"fan made?" No fans would make it, though.
Yes, it is fan made, it was made by the same people that loved Jar Jar Binks.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Now you're stretching it too much. There are no such things as people who loved Jar Jar.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Lunacy wrote:Now you're stretching it too much. There are no such things as people who loved Jar Jar.

you were saying?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:08 am

That man is not a representation of the masses!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:46 am

-Mazer wrote:That man is not a representation of the masses!
search your feelings, you know it to be true.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:56 pm

killer is dead is free on the humble bundle store, but since I already own it if someone doesn't want to bother going there

0NC5D-B6YTX-2PHGI

Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:07 pm

So...this is a show...

Anime, but if it were puppets.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:19 pm

feeling a bit guilty and douchey.

A new teacher that started a month or two ago at the school I work at stopped to ask me something and she asked, "You never say 'hi,' why are you so mean to me?" and I just kinda stood there, like a doofus. She asked my name and that was the end of that. I think I need to apologize the next time I see her.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:23 pm

What a jerk. If she quits, I blame you.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Koenig wrote:So...this is a show...

@__@
I kept expecting it to be a joke/parody. So much dissonance.

Okay, so the reason it has such a Chinese feeling to it is because it's made by a Japanese-Taiwanese collaboration. There's a manga version. I may check it out. https://myanimelist.net/manga/99884/Thunderbolt_Fantasy__Touriken_Yuuki?q=thunderbolt%20fantasy
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:27 pm

This...actually looks amazing.

LegendX48 wrote:feeling a bit guilty and douchey.

A new teacher that started a month or two ago at the school I work at stopped to ask me something and she asked, "You never say 'hi,' why are you so mean to me?" and I just kinda stood there, like a doofus. She asked my name and that was the end of that. I think I need to apologize the next time I see her.

That's not your problem if she feels that way. You are not obligated to greet her esp if you are just focused on your tasks. I'm the same way where I barely talk to anyone during my shift because my mind is occupied elsewhere (people also seem to think I'm very angry because my concentration face mimics my angry face)

But take her out to lunch. Make her feel special. Throw her a Legend Bone!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:52 pm

-Mazer wrote:But take her out to lunch. Make her feel special. Throw her a Legend Bone!
Inb4 sexual scandal

I'd like to announce that I don't associate with Legend and denounce his actions.

....on a serious note, maybe she has a thing for Legend and is thus conscious of it?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:58 am

-Mazer wrote:

This...actually looks amazing.

That's not your problem if she feels that way. You are not obligated to greet her esp if you are just focused on your tasks. I'm the same way where I barely talk to anyone during my shift because my mind is occupied elsewhere (people also seem to think I'm very angry because my concentration face mimics my angry face)

But take her out to lunch. Make her feel special. Throw her a Legend Bone!

sigh... I have mentioned thunderbolt before.
it's actually well received.

it's produced by gen urobuchi
the person behind shows like
Psycho pass
fate/zero
Madoka Magica
Gargantia
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Koenig wrote:Hey loom, did you ever watch Tiger & Bunny or Blood Blockade?   I just finished the former and started watching the latter.

I've watched the first season of BBB, gonna catch up on the second season soon. I watched the first season in dub, I actually prefer the dub for this show.

And I have not watched Tiger and Bunny yet. I really want to though! I hear it's great.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:38 pm

And have you guys heard about this recent Sonic Forces controversy? Kind of interesting:
https://www.polygon.com/2017/11/15/16657156/sonic-forces-refund-steam-twitch

I think it was pretty low what that guy did. Not only did he lie about the reason for the refund and abuse Steam's refund policy, he profited from the stream. I'm glad he's getting flack for this!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 pm

What's the current position you're in right now Legend?

Also ya, I'd apologize to her and just say it was nothing personal, I'm sure she'd appreciate it. Even if you did nothing wrong, it's best to nip these situations in the bud and not have them become bigger problems than they need to be.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next