Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

+9
Ochi
Squirrel500
Bearhugger29
Lux
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Koenig
TensePsychopath
ColumbianLoom
13 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 36 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by Squirrel500 Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:42 pm

LegendX48 wrote:SO, I gotta say, that new TMNT movie... been trying to re-watch it in non cam rip quality ever since I got it free from Sony and.......

Good lord, this movie is straight trash. 100% FUCKING TRASH!

at least it was free legend, I still can't get over the turtles looks and megan fox as april
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 36 Empty Re: GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending

Post by Justin Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Koenig wrote:You know, I don't see why Ganondorf gets so much hate in Smash Bros.  He is a literal beast if you know how to play him right.
Super slow, has many openings, sluggish, one mistake and you're punished, easy to hit due to large size, poor recovery, etc.
While Ganondorf has improved in Smash 4 compared to Brawl, he's still not a good fighter.
Melee, on the other hand...
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:52 pm

just thought I share
GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 36 H5922A78C
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:10 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Koenig wrote:You know, I don't see why Ganondorf gets so much hate in Smash Bros.  He is a literal beast if you know how to play him right.
Super slow, has many openings, sluggish, one mistake and you're punished, easy to hit due to large size, poor recovery, etc.
While Ganondorf has improved in Smash 4 compared to Brawl, he's still not a good fighter.
I once won a fight by tapping A when my opponent tried to get back on the stage. His knockback is pretty good. And against people who love air comboing, his down A is AMAZING. I won a whole fight by doing my second jump then pushing down A, effectively stomping my opponent's head into the concrete headfirst merely because they tried to smack me up there to finish me off.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:14 pm

Lux wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
I once won a fight by tapping A when my opponent tried to get back on the stage. His knockback is pretty good. And against people who love air comboing, his down A is AMAZING.
Just a few positives that can be overshadowed by his glaring negatives.
Don't get me wrong, I know that Ganondorf is a destructive force of nature when he hits... It's just that getting those hits can prove to be difficult.
And with Smash 4 being more focused on Defensive play, Ganondorfs have to be extremely careful not to mess up.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:SO, I gotta say, that new TMNT movie... been trying to re-watch it in non cam rip quality ever since I got it free from Sony and.......

at least it was free legend, I still can't get over the turtles looks and megan fox as april
it isn't worth the free admission @_@
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:35 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
Squirrel500 wrote:

it isn't worth the free admission @_@
You know what is free to watch and awesome and a million times better than the TMNT movie? The AVGN Movie! It's free on youtube!
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:56 pm

I "won" a ultra violet copy of the new TMNT movie from a livestream. I say "won" because no one else entered, lol. I'm guessing it was the only one that was Canada only and the other two that I won from that livestream were US only.

Also, has someone bent Mazer yet?
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:02 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Lux wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
I once won a fight by tapping A when my opponent tried to get back on the stage. His knockback is pretty good. And against people who love air comboing, his down A is AMAZING.
Just a few positives that can be overshadowed by his glaring negatives.
Don't get me wrong, I know that Ganondorf is a destructive force of nature when he hits... It's just that getting those hits can prove to be difficult.
And with Smash 4 being more focused on Defensive play, Ganondorfs have to be extremely careful not to mess up.
His down B is very fast and can cancel/overtake incoming attacks and covers a decent range. In air is can clear a path below and has a powerful meteor effect. His over B is fast and has medium range, though vulnerable it can cancel all counters and shields, deal high damage, and set up for additional attacks. Likewise in the air it can be used to punish air fighters and kamekazi those who go to close to the edge. His Up B is hard to hit, but has decent recovery and is hard to counter from above. His B is very hard to use, but due to its high tolerance can be used to overwhelm some enemies and insta KO them at any damage above 40% in most maps; likewise it can be turned around to phsych-enemies out and get a more powerful hit. His basic punch can halt practically all attacks with good timing and briefly stun the enemy, though it can not be used for basic combo's. His over A is very fast, deals high damage and can send foes flying.  It can easily be used after a dodge or shield to punish blocked attacks. His (hold) down A is limited, but can clear the floor of people trying to lay down or edge-grab. His up A is fast and reaches high, combined with his high damage it can kill most enemies above 60%. His up (hold) A is very tricky to use, but is fantastic for finishing of people trying to recover and/or hiding one the ledge.  His down A is also fast and can easily meteor smash (Or KO them with the ceiling if the floor is below) most characters; It is one of the most powerful Meteor smashes in the entire game.  His jump-over-A is a good way to strike enemies expecting other attacks, while his jump-up-a can clear enemies trying to use platforms as cover.  Likewise he is a tank,  I have often gone 200% at final destination with him.

Last edited by Koenig on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:06 am

Cybersix wrote:I "won" a ultra violet copy of the new TMNT movie from a livestream. I say "won" because no one else entered, lol. I'm guessing it was the only one that was Canada only and the other two that I won from that livestream were US only.

We need a bending unit.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:16 am

Luna wrote:
Cybersix wrote:I "won" a ultra violet copy of the new TMNT movie from a livestream. I say "won" because no one else entered, lol. I'm guessing it was the only one that was Canada only and the other two that I won from that livestream were US only.

We need a bending unit.
Spoiler:

Last edited by smirkytrick on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:20 am

Luna wrote:

We need a bending unit.
We're going to freeze someone so they can get one.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:51 am

Someone posted this on the other forum I use.  I can't help but feel it would be better appreciated here.

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 36 YuzZUHA
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:56 am

*doesn't appreciate it*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:15 am

Wall of text @ Koenig:
Spoiler:
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:20 am

*appreciates it to spite Luna*
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:21 am

Cybersix wrote:*appreciates it to spite Luna*
Doesn't bother me in the least.

*continues to not appreciate*

*shuns*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:01 am

*checks youtube channel*

my most viewed video of this year is the one with my first attempt at commentary. It's like youtube's trying to tell me something
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:51 am

So Dragons Dogma Online is going to suck. Enjoy your enjoy sequel legend Very Happy
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Koenig wrote:Someone posted this on the other forum I use.  I can't help but feel it would be better appreciated here.

GenChat VLVII: Mazar is pending for a bending - Page 36 YuzZUHA
It pains me that I know the context.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:16 pm

Bearhugger29 wrote:So Dragons Dogma Online is going to suck. Enjoy your enjoy sequel legend Very Happy
Fuck, I'll enjoy it.

Dragon's Dogma is the ONE game I really wanted to have Multiplayer in.
*is somewhat hyped*

EDIT: *sees it's Free to Play based*

DAMN IT ALL! THIS GAME WILL SUCK!
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:29 pm

It's also not even confirmed for America.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Damn internet at my house is down...
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:18 pm

I just won as Lil Mac via Time Over against a Ness in For Glory.

He must've really believed I would come near him when he was sitting at that ledge.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:00 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:It's also not even confirmed for America.
Neither was PSO2 and I still played that
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum