Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition

+7
Justin
Koenig
Lunacy
Lux
TensePsychopath
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
11 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 15 Empty Re: Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition

Post by LegendX48 Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:40 am

had like the strangest half awake dream this morning. It wasn't first person but sorta 3rd like with a camera turned away from the 3 people in the room. Some kind of hypnotism or something was being used to like awaken a past life in someone in some ward and when they were given a shot I felt it in my side ._.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition - Page 15 Empty Re: Gen Chat X^2+Y^2=C^2: "I totally forgot what number we're on" edition

Post by Koenig Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 am

The Aliens abducted you again Legend. They were performing experiments on you.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Koenig wrote:It would be interesting to see another game like seaman if were less...that.

Also:  I was able to download the game and patch, but I have no idea how to open the file.  Do I have to go through RPG maker to start it?

Should just need to click on the little dragon icon. Should run it. Screen shot please
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:24 pm

The file is only showing up in my downloads folder.  There is no dragon icon to click on.

EDIT: Ill be on a grey hound bus in a little bit, so I won't be able to trouble shoot until later tonight.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Whats the file look like
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:09 pm

I'm curious, what do you guys think when it comes to ghosts and paranormal stuff in general?

A large chunk of neogaf immediately writes it off as 100% grade A bullshit (a large portion of the community is also atheist from what I've read) and it's kinda tiring to basically read "you're brain's making you see things" over and over
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:36 pm

I don't believe in ghosts or demons, etc. I have never seen any proof as to their existence. And honestly it most likely is your brain just tricking into seeing/ hearing things that aren't there.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Wee birdie singing the chocobo theme
https://twitter.com/kanmiQ/status/616780311263735809
:3
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Cybersix wrote:I don't believe in ghosts or demons, etc. I have never seen any proof as to their existence. And honestly it most likely is your brain just tricking into seeing/ hearing things that aren't there.
This, our brain likes to fuck with us.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Luna wrote:
Cybersix wrote:I don't believe in ghosts or demons, etc. I have never seen any proof as to their existence. And honestly it most likely is your brain just tricking into seeing/ hearing things that aren't there.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Hey guys! Sorry for being gone for so long.... Had a two week trip in California and it was fucking awesome/hectic. I'll be heading up to college next week so that's exciting as well.

Anyways.... I bet you guys already talked about this, but I'm not a fan of the new Miiverse update. I was optimistic going in, but wow, I did not expect it to be that bad. Nintendo ruined it.

Everything is divided now, it's hard to navigate, 30 posts a day actually goes by quick, you can't make just random posts any more except in the stupid discussion subforum, and now all regions are combined into one and there isn't separate communities for each region >_>

It was so easy before to find everything, the tags they had made everything clear cut and it was easy to understand. Now we have three separate sections that just divides traffic even more and it's hard for anyone to even see your posts. I hate having everything divided and some people don't even follow the rules. They'll draw pictures in the in-game posts section still. The whole thing just seemed unnecessary.

I don't even like looking through miiverse anymore because it's just a fucking mess now.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:12 pm

LegendX48 wrote:I'm curious, what do you guys think when it comes to ghosts and paranormal stuff in general?

A large chunk of neogaf immediately writes it off as 100% grade A bullshit (a large portion of the community is also atheist from what I've read) and it's kinda tiring to basically read "you're brain's making you see things" over and over

I've had quite a bit experience with the paranormal...mostly negative but some decent. I believe in it fully.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:14 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:Hey guys! Sorry for being gone for so long.... Had a two week trip in California and it was fucking awesome/hectic. I'll be heading up to college next week so that's exciting as well.

Anyways.... I bet you guys already talked about this, but I'm not a fan of the new Miiverse update. I was optimistic going in, but wow, I did not expect it to be that bad. Nintendo ruined it.

Everything is divided now, it's hard to navigate, 30 posts a day actually goes by quick, you can't make just random posts any more except in the stupid discussion subforum, and now all regions are combined into one and there isn't separate communities for each region >_>

It was so easy before to find everything, the tags they had made everything clear cut and it was easy to understand. Now we have three separate sections that just divides traffic even more and it's hard for anyone to even see your posts. I hate having everything divided and some people don't even follow the rules. They'll draw pictures in the in-game posts section still. The whole thing just seemed unnecessary.

I don't even like looking through miiverse anymore because it's just a fucking mess now.

I wish I could offer my side of the story but I am rarely in the miiverse. I do love the fact we can store screenshots now and there is a section strictly for drawings. Those are cool ^_^
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:19 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:Hey guys! Sorry for being gone for so long.... Had a two week trip in California and it was fucking awesome/hectic. I'll be heading up to college next week so that's exciting as well.

Hey Loom! Did you see the hunger games thread? It was fun!
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:34 pm

LegendX48 wrote:I'm curious, what do you guys think when it comes to ghosts and paranormal stuff in general?

I believe in it. Whether people want to believe it or not, it's real, straight and simple. I know tons of people with a lot of experiences, some that are even atheists, and it's a real thing. My mom was very good friends with a priest in Dana Point that help perform a couple of exorcisms and according to her, some really crazy shit goes down (*ahem* boy slivering up a wall like a snake to name one).

But hey, I guess the priest all imagined it and all the other priests that were with him imagined it too *rolls eyes*

Read this interview about Fr. Gary Thomas who was portrayed in the movie The Rite.
http://bustedhalo.com/podcasts/interview-father-gary-thomas-vatican-certified-exorcist?doing_wp_cron=1439594723.2129139900207519531250

I don't think he's making this stuff up or that all his training at the Vatican was bullshit.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:45 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
Hey Loom! Did you see the hunger games thread? It was fun!

Oh! I'll go check it out right now!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:50 pm

I've seen people bring up claims that the person possessed is usually a victim of crazy mental illnesses. That said, insane stuff goes down regardless o_o

Luna wrote:
The claim that it is our brain fucking with us is so asinine though. What on earth would the advantage of something like that be? Your brain enjoys fucking you over, clearly an excellent trait that gives an evolutionary advantage.

Anywho...

I see it more as raw energy. I mean, usually the story goes that something incredibly vile happened at this haunted place or that haunted place, maybe the "ghost" is the energy that was left behind, or built up, due to the intensity of the events that transpired. I mean, we're all just energy anyway.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:53 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
The claim that it is our brain fucking with us is so asinine though. What on earth would the advantage of something like that be? Your brain enjoys fucking you over, clearly an excellent trait that gives an evolutionary advantage.
It's not though. It's like when you think you see something in the corner of your eye or you think you hear someone talking. Just your brain misinterpreting data. And if you're predisposed to believing in the paranormal you'd probably attribute unexplained phenomena to ghosts or demons or whatever.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
It's not though. It's like when you think you see something in the corner of your eye or you think you hear someone talking. Just your brain misinterpreting data. And if you're predisposed to believing in the paranormal you'd probably attribute unexplained phenomena to ghosts or demons or whatever.

And if you have actually experienced and witnessed first hand the paranormal that is outside the notion of "corner of eye, or a misunderstood word?"
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:31 pm

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:44 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Cybersix wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:

And if you have actually experienced and witnessed first hand the paranormal that is outside the notion of "corner of eye, or a misunderstood word?"
No.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:48 pm

No....what?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Oh sorry, I thought you were asking if I experienced anything paranormal. I'd probably look at it logically, try to find a reasonable explanation for the event.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:33 pm

what is everyone's thoughts on info dumps?

Always bad or "it depends?"
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next