Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat 12: It's 2016 with games aplenty

+8
TensePsychopath
smirkytrick
Hugh Mungus
zulux21
Koenig
Lunacy
Justin
Cybersix
12 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Chat 12: It's 2016 with games aplenty  - Page 32 Empty Re: General Chat 12: It's 2016 with games aplenty

Post by Hugh Mungus Tue May 03, 2016 7:06 pm

I hope so.
Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

General Chat 12: It's 2016 with games aplenty  - Page 32 Empty Re: General Chat 12: It's 2016 with games aplenty

Post by -Mazer Tue May 03, 2016 8:33 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
Musou Sadie wrote:Dead, then I watched Sargon's newest video and dieded even more

Enjoy the future of america

Real life is going to hit those people like a fucking truck.

context please
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue May 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Context:
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue May 03, 2016 10:18 pm

Hey Mazer you did get those rock paper scissor files right?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue May 03, 2016 11:14 pm

I was not expecting Ted Cruz to just drop out and basically give up against donald trump.

I only hope Bernie has enough sense not to run as trump's VP after he fails to get the democratic nom as that is about the only way I could see Trump beating Clinton.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue May 03, 2016 11:46 pm

smirkytrick wrote:Hey Mazer you did get those rock paper scissor files right?

I already commented and gave tips on how to fix it. Remember?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue May 03, 2016 11:46 pm

zulux21 wrote:I was not expecting Ted Cruz to just drop out and basically give up against donald trump.

I only hope Bernie has enough sense not to run as trump's VP after he fails to get the democratic nom as that is about the only way I could see Trump beating Clinton.

I am more disappointed in so many people supporting Clinton than I am with people supporting Trump...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Tue May 03, 2016 11:50 pm

-Mazer wrote:
zulux21 wrote:I was not expecting Ted Cruz to just drop out and basically give up against donald trump.

I am more disappointed in so many people supporting Clinton than I am with people supporting Trump...
I feel the same, actually.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue May 03, 2016 11:52 pm

She is just....a horrible...horrible person...s a politician and just...ew
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed May 04, 2016 12:01 am

-Mazer wrote:She is just....a horrible...horrible person...s a politician and just...ew
not a big fan of clinton either, but at least with her america has a small chance of progressing back towards being a first world country while Trump will likely fully make america a third world country. I would love it if we could get similar worker rights that most of the rest of the first world countries have. You know, mandatory holidays, mandatory vacation days, mandatory sick days, and medical leave, and baby leave that is paid. 40 hour work weeks being actually 40 hours (though most other first world have it down to 34 or so) and if you go over 40 hours you get paid for it even if you are salary. That if you are sick your company wants you to call in because they have others that can cover your shift instead of coming in and getting others sick. you know those kind of things.

that all being said, sadly I think trump will at least be better than anyone else that the republicans ran this year.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed May 04, 2016 12:19 am

-Mazer wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Hey Mazer you did get those rock paper scissor files right?

I already commented and gave tips on how to fix it. Remember?
oh right. Razz
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed May 04, 2016 12:19 am

zulux21 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:She is just....a horrible...horrible person...s a politician and just...ew
not a big fan of clinton either, but at least with her america has a small chance of progressing back towards being a first world country while Trump will likely fully make america a third world country. I would love it if we could get similar worker rights that most of the rest of the first world countries have. You know, mandatory holidays, mandatory vacation days, mandatory sick days, and medical leave, and baby leave that is paid. 40 hour work weeks being actually 40 hours (though most other first world have it down to 34 or so) and if you go over 40 hours you get paid for it even if you are salary. That if you are sick your company wants you to call in because they have others that can cover your shift instead of coming in and getting others sick. you know those kind of things.

that all being said, sadly I think  trump will at least be better than anyone else that the republicans ran this year.

....a lot of the jobs I've had over the years all gave me those...actually - No job has ever denied me that outside of part time jobs...

I don't agree with them being mandatory though. Only if they are a large enough company then that's fine. A local doughnut shop with 4 non-owner employees should not offer many of those things simply on the grounds that it is not affordable on their part.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed May 04, 2016 12:32 am

-Mazer wrote:
zulux21 wrote:

that all being said, sadly I think  trump will at least be better than anyone else that the republicans ran this year.

....a lot of the jobs I've had over the years all gave me those...actually - No job has ever denied me that outside of part time jobs...

I don't agree with them being mandatory though. Only if they are a large enough company then that's fine. A local doughnut shop with 4 non-owner employees should not offer many of those things simply on the grounds that it is not affordable on their part.

even the ones that gave you some likely only gave you a tiny amount compared to the standard for most first world countries. list of days per country keep in mind those are the min required most companies add about the same that americans get on top of that.

your average first world country gives you 20 vacation days and 10 holidays plus some sick time as standard basic, the government says you do. These extend to some degree to part timers as well.

American companies don't have to give you anything at all, and most give 10 days max vacation and like 5 sick days. and yes there would need to be some stores exempt from it, but it has to be a pretty low setting such as 15 or less employees in the entire company. but yes they totally need to be mandatory as we are one of the only countries that doesn't have mandatory vacation days. (even china guarantees everyone 5. yeah... that china)

I mean if you think our current basically paid slave driven job market is fine, congrats? but the only first world country we are competing with for abuse of employees and lack of employee rights is china, and in a lot of cases we are worse than them with labor laws.

I am not even saying that we need to actually become a real first world country again, but at least work our way there. something like full time have to get 10 paid vacation days, and part time at least 5 if they have been working there for at least a year would be a huge step towards going forward, but we also really need to get in the european mindset that not only is working more than 40 hours is something we don't want to do, it should be looked at as a bad thing if you do it.

we shouldn't live in a state where you are hired salary 40 hours a week, and if you aren't there at least 60 you are viewed as having low motivation and work ethic even if you get more work done than people who work 60.

you only get one life, and work shouldn't be all that matters. Most of europe gets it, it would be nice if america started getting it, but companies pay a lot of money to make people not get it, and to pass laws to push the people on the bottom closer and closer to being slaves.

I mean goodwill already uses loopholes to hire a bunch of people at 15-37 cents an hour to work for them (if you ever go into a good will and find someone that is mentally challenged there is a good chance you found more money on the ground that day then they will make that day)

I'm just hoping when canada and a few other countries show that... ah whats the name... bleh basically government payouts will not only be needed in the future but will work (where basically every one in the country would be given 2k a month to live off whether you work or not, and then people can get jobs in order to obtain more money but will have to pay high taxes on that money) but will be what is needed as we automatize more and more jobs. that the Us won't be decades behind like they are on a lot of things right now.

We have advanced a lot in the last 100 years, it should be really telling that a number of people seem to want to hold onto ideas that are older than that and not change, but apparently to a lot it isn't.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed May 04, 2016 10:26 am

Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed May 04, 2016 10:44 am

Someone needs to start a hashtag #RepublicansForBernie
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed May 04, 2016 1:07 pm

I am not sure about others...but all the jobs i had (ups fedex meyers distributing) - gave us all holidays days off.

I have 4 weeks of vacation time and my coworkers who worked there less time have 2 weeks and after thisbyear they earn 3.

Package handlers earn 2 weeks vaca after their 90s days. We offer 10 sick days. Materinty leave. And 40 hours is viewed fine (over 40 is working too much).

Ups had even better beneifits but thatvwas because of those union f*cks.

Walmart....now....that I agree with you 100% they did everything to prevent or deny. I hated them.

And i am not saying its a good system we have. I am saying that not every company cheats like that. I am also saying i dont want it mandatory for companies who cannot legit afford it IE my mom pop example.

Companies like Walmart tho? Hell @$(/& yes...those guys are scum
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed May 04, 2016 4:14 pm

-Mazer wrote:
And i am not saying its a good system we have. I am saying that not every company cheats like that. I am also saying i dont want it mandatory for companies who cannot legit afford it IE my mom pop example.

Companies like Walmart tho? Hell @$(/& yes...those guys are scum
that is why there would need to be something like a 15 employee limit or something.

if you have more than 15 employees and can't afford to pay some vacation days, you have much bigger issues than vacation days.

but it is something that absolutely needs to become manditory if we have any hope of catching up with every other first world country and stop mascaraing as a third world country with first world power.

the USA is one of the worst places to be employed period, we have given up so many rights over the years and have so little protection. it's rather disgusting and yet most people don't care that most other places you work half as much and make twice as much because that is just the way it is here and America is great and all that jazz. I bet they say the same thing in China Razz

I mean really anyone that thinks that companies will willingly do this stuff are crazy. The vast majority of places are more than happy with their near slave labor Razz

also it dawned on me that i am playing a closed beta with the ability to stream it so I should.

Grand kingdom broadcast
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed May 04, 2016 7:13 pm

General Chat 12: It's 2016 with games aplenty  - Page 32 ZpOhVsa

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Guys guys guys
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed May 04, 2016 8:04 pm

oh shit, the nostalgia critic Blade review. Shots fired at the lunacy of the bajillion tumblr gender/sexual identities being made up on the fly
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed May 04, 2016 8:07 pm

LegendX48 wrote:oh shit, the nostalgia critic Blade review. Shots fired at the lunacy of the bajillion tumblr gender/sexual identities being made up on the fly

Go on (without linking video that I cannot see @ work)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed May 04, 2016 8:32 pm

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:oh shit, the nostalgia critic Blade review. Shots fired at the lunacy of the bajillion tumblr gender/sexual identities being made up on the fly

Go on (without linking video that I cannot see @ work)
It's just a quick line toward the end of the review:

Really, they don't get together? There is such a thing as a man and a woman working together in an action film and they don't have to hook up? Quickly, Tumblr, rewrite this ending so that not only do they get together but they have twenty children all with different sexual identities! If twenty sexual identities don't exist: make them up! You're good at that!

das good lol
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed May 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Fucking rekt
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed May 04, 2016 10:03 pm

-Mazer wrote:General Chat 12: It's 2016 with games aplenty  - Page 32 ZpOhVsa

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Guys guys guys
MAKING THAT YOUTUBE MONEY!!!! Pretty soon, you can buy a soda from a vending machine. And I can guarantee that the soda is going to taste much sweeter knowing that youtube paid for it.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed May 04, 2016 10:45 pm

heh I have no subs on youtube, I should make some more stuff, but about the only thing I could do now is live stream while typing my story Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed May 04, 2016 11:38 pm

I've never been so motivated just to keep making videos. I'm planning a minecraft series this weekend about my friend and I destroying thi beautiful territory to build cities...

Then my lady and I will be continuing her adventure in Link to the Past.

I may buy more blind boxes because those are super fun...

Got another Lynx Atari game to review (Slime World - that game is frekin dope yo)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next