Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

+7
Hugh Mungus
-Mazer
Lunacy
zulux21
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 30 Empty Re: Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

Post by zulux21 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:42 am

-Mazer wrote:No, I mean why will sales go up? I am now assuming there is a new piracy code?

yeah the vita code just got opened up so full game dumps and being able to load those are live.

when the psp got opened up the sales the next month got around 3x higher than the previous month and stayed there for a while.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 30 Empty Re: Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:59 am

zulux21 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:No, I mean why will sales go up? I am now assuming there is a new piracy code?

yeah the vita code just got opened up so full game dumps and being able to load those are live.

when the psp got opened up the sales the next month got around 3x higher than the previous month and stayed there for a while.

.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:05 am

What gen of a Vita do you need?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:36 am

-Mazer wrote:What gen of a Vita do you need?
I haven't looked into it, but I imagine it just uses the custom firmware that is able to go on any vita and playstation TV right now.

there really isn't much on the vita I want to play that I don't already own or have preordered Razz

maybe gal gun Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:28 am

hmm this may be worth looking into a while later...there were a few Jap style games for the Vita I was curious in...hmmmmmmm
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Mungus Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:51 am

Most of my Vita games are japanese games.
Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:00 am

By the way I saw Sausage Party and it was awful.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:14 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:By the way I saw Sausage Party and it was awful.

It isbseth rogan. The massuve out of foul language in the trailer was enough tobmske me haye it

Details on your thoughts tho please
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:16 pm

-Mazer wrote:

It isbseth rogan. The massuve out of foul language in the trailer was enough tobmske me haye it

Details on your thoughts tho please

I actually think most of his old movies are ok but this was just dire.

There are pretty much no actual jokes throughout. 90% of the humour was literally just "Haha! Look at the cartoons saying naughty words!". You can tell that they combed through the dialogue and added as many unnecessary swear words as they possibly could. The rest is just extremely unsubtle racial stereotypes and drug jokes. It honestly couldn't have been lazier. The ending is a gigantic middle finger to the audience too.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Sausage Party was made through essentially slave labor. Not supporting it though I do wanna see the ending, been hearing it's literally an
Spoiler:

Anywho, my morning Tues/Thurs class is weird... and a cute girl took my seat o.o
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:09 pm

Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:17 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Sausage Party was made through essentially slave labor. Not supporting it though I do wanna see the ending, been hearing it's literally an
Spoiler:

Anywho, my morning Tues/Thurs class is weird... and a cute girl took my seat o.o

Spoiler:
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Mungus Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:40 pm

-Mazer wrote:

Drunk or smartphone?
Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:59 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:Sausage Party was made through essentially slave labor. Not supporting it though I do wanna see the ending, been hearing it's literally an
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I...

... Don't know what I expected
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Musou Sadie wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Drunk or smartphone?

Smartphone. I have yet truly been drunk in my life. Maybe I will thrash out this weekend for the first time ever...

LegendX48 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I...

I read the storyline and the concept of questioning a belief system and all that could have been interesting but they just butchered it with his idiotic "humor". Plus when I realized that EVERYTHING comes to life, I no longer cared.

Why? Because there is zero logic to the movie. The humans are "bad guys" for eating food. Okay, that makes sense. But when EVERYTHING is alive and EVERYTHING is being "mistreated" then it just doesn't work anymore. There is literally NOTHING the humans can do to be "good guys" anymore. Are they supposed to stop wiping their ass? Or are they supposed to stop manufacturing anything?

Are their shoes alive? What about their socks? Their couches? Why is a table non-sentient but the douchebag is? Why are candy wrappers alive ALONG WITH the candy inside of them?

It builds a universe with no rules and it's idiotic.

I really hate his constant need for Drug use and swearing. I HATED PAUL which sucks hard because I LOVE Simon Pegg, but Seth literally ruined everything by making the alien a swearing, horny, pot smoker - all of these things are subjects Simon Pegg has proven time and time again that he is above when it comes to his comedic movies. But you cast Seth and suddenly you need drug humor and doggy-style alien sex...

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Why'd I watch that
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:48 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Musou Sadie wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Drunk or smartphone?

Smartphone. I have yet truly been drunk in my life. Maybe I will thrash out this weekend for the first time ever...

LegendX48 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I...

I read the storyline and the concept of questioning a belief system and all that could have been interesting but they just butchered it with his idiotic "humor". Plus when I realized that EVERYTHING comes to life, I no longer cared.

Why? Because there is zero logic to the movie. The humans are "bad guys" for eating food. Okay, that makes sense. But when EVERYTHING is alive and EVERYTHING is being "mistreated" then it just doesn't work anymore. There is literally NOTHING the humans can do to be "good guys" anymore. Are they supposed to stop wiping their ass? Or are they supposed to stop manufacturing anything?

Are their shoes alive? What about their socks? Their couches? Why is a table non-sentient but the douchebag is? Why are candy wrappers alive ALONG WITH the candy inside of them?

It builds a universe with no rules and it's idiotic.

I really hate his constant need for Drug use and swearing. I HATED PAUL which sucks hard because I LOVE Simon Pegg, but Seth literally ruined everything by making the alien a swearing, horny, pot smoker - all of these things are subjects Simon Pegg has proven time and time again that he is above when it comes to his comedic movies. But you cast Seth and suddenly you need drug humor and doggy-style alien sex...

Agreed with everything. Also if you've seen the trailer you'll know the part when the baby carrots try to run away from the lady she sees them as just rolling off the counter, which is acceptable as far as logic goes, but then it immediately stops making sense when two of the sausage characters are literally standing on the window sill about to jump out, and then she slices one of them in half. What could that possibly have looked like from her point of view?

As I said though the ending (not the scene I posted) is a big slap in the face to the audience and completely confirms the suspicion that this entire movie was made on a whim and no one really gave a shit about making a legitimate film.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Well it's like the scene with the Stoner.

Spoiler:

Nothing in this world has rules which I understand to a degree thanks to the F YOU Ending (agreed about that) but still - Toy Story has rules. The toys are actually "living" things. They can move when humans are around but they suddenly don't drastically change their looks.

The Toilet paper just doesn't make any sense...don't they "know" what their life purpose is to begin with unlike the food?

It really was Seth being high and saying "What if food could talk?" and then they threw in a ton of sex, drugs, and cussing to make it "edgy" and rated R just so that they could use it as a tagline to get people to see it.

And you are correct. What did a hotdog jumping out of the window look like to the woman? Why would she suddenly swing her knife at a hotdog "rolling" away?

I follow the belief of No Reason as much as the next guy, but when you keep breaking the "rules" of your film or when you don't establish them to begin with...it is just nonsensical.

How much blood was in it?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:28 pm

I don't think there was very much blood. There was some dismemberment of the humans but it wasn't super graphic.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:08 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:I don't think there was very much blood. There was some dismemberment of the humans but it wasn't super graphic.

Meh....so the one part that would have been really cool they didn't do...

What were the kills?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:20 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 30 KBNcZ
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Why do the male food have parts but none of the girls do?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:38 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I...

I expected the ending to be either 1) it turns out the entire thing was that one guy's Bath Salt induced high. or 2) the food characters (or at least the lead and the bun character) get eaten and then get reborn into shit, and live the rest of their days with other shit characters in someone's septic system.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:58 pm

so this stranger things show is actually decent so far Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Told you, Zulu.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next