Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

+10
Koenig
LegendX48
Justin
Cybersix
Lunacy
smirkytrick
Bearhugger29
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
-Mazer
14 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 4 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:03 am

I appreciate it guys. Totally do :)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 4 Empty Re: Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist

Post by Cybersix Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:24 am

*hugs Mazey Poo*
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:03 am

Yep, Wii Fanboys at GT are misinterupting my words again. These guys will take on little thing you said and try to label you as something that doesn't even make sense from what you initally said. I mean look at this nonsense:
http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1366930&p=38391328#p38391328

Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:08 am

I felt like commenting and coming to your support, but I rather not be involved in that place.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:09 am

Darth Luna wrote:I felt like commenting and coming to your support, but I rather not be involved in that place.

Ya it's not worth it. I'm pretty used to fending for myself on there anyways, but I appreciate the thought!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:12 am

Yeah, no use calling out their lack of reading comprehension. You clearly said what he's accusing you of not stating clearly enough.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 am

Btw, Mazer.

I've befriended someone on Crunchyroll that I'm thinking about inviting on here. I've talking to him for like two weeks now and I can say that he would fit in great here.

But I want to give it sometime so it doesn't feel like I'm jumping the gun. But I'm just throwing it out there that he's a potential candidate for the future.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:16 am

Darth Luna wrote:Yeah, no use calling out their lack of reading comprehension. You clearly said what he's accusing you of not stating clearly enough.

Totally. They're all dipshits on there, so these little acts don't even surprise me anymore.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 am

Accursed Clippers, hope they lose their next game. I should be watching NBA playoffs, I have so many rooting interests. Mainly, rooting against teams. D:
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:21 am

Darth Luna wrote:Accursed Clippers, hope they lose their next game. I should be watching NBA playoffs, I have so many rooting interests. Mainly, rooting against teams. D:

SCREW THE CLIPPERS!!!!!!

And Lakers doing so poorly is so depressing  Sad . The one team I'm rooting for is the Thunder and that's it.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:25 am

The way I hear it, Lakers will be bad for about 2 more years. Once any drafted players get good and when Kobe leaves. His huge deal is a huge problem. We can't attract any good free agents if we don't have the money to pay them. Kobe is taking up way too much of the cap space. If he really wanted to focus on winning another ring, he'd take a big paycut. :/

I'm rooting agains the Clippers, Bulls, and Heat. I like neither one of those teams. Sorry if someone here likes them(#notsorry).
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:37 am

Darth Luna wrote:The way I hear it, Lakers will be bad for about 2 more years. Once any drafted players get good and when Kobe leaves. His huge deal is a huge problem. We can't attract any good free agents if we don't have the money to pay them. Kobe is taking up way too much of the cap space. If he really wanted to focus on winning another ring, he'd take a big paycut. :/

I'm rooting agains the Clippers, Bulls, and Heat. I like neither one of those teams. Sorry if someone here likes them(#notsorry).

I agree. He's going to retire soon anyways and he already has tons of money, he should take a pay cut.

I want Kobe to at least have one more season when he's healthy and then call it a quits.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:37 am

Yeah, go out on top, like Elway. None of us want to see him go out with a terrible team and only being there to earn the paycheck. Not that I hold it against him for doing so, it's just a sad way to see his career end, from a fan point of view.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:41 am

Am out, gonna play a little bit of skyrim, then sleep, night ya'll.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:44 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:Yep, Wii Fanboys at GT are misinterupting my words again. These guys will take on little thing you said and try to label you as something that doesn't even make sense from what you initally said. I mean look at this nonsense:
http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1366930&p=38391328#p38391328

Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.

I HEARD SOMEONE MENTION "HE WHO ISH A DOUCHE!"

Yeah, he attacks anyone for anything except those few who worship him as some kind of GT lord. I really try not to rant about that guy as I don't ever want to come across as someone who obsesses about him like he and his forum used to be about me but I do remember one time he trashed me about a thread I started...but man that guy has problems..

But what was funny was I posted an Article quote without a single bit of my own words typed. Seriously copy-paste. He took what the author wrote and thought it was me and decided to go off on me as a result...when it was pointed out that it was the article copy-pasted, he just dropped the thread XD

ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, Mazer.

I've befriended someone on Crunchyroll that I'm thinking about inviting on here. I've talking to him for like two weeks now and I can say that he would fit in great here.

But I want to give it sometime so it doesn't feel like I'm jumping the gun. But I'm just throwing it out there that he's a potential candidate for the future.

Please do!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:14 am

-Mazer wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:Yep, Wii Fanboys at GT are misinterupting my words again. These guys will take on little thing you said and try to label you as something that doesn't even make sense from what you initally said. I mean look at this nonsense:

I HEARD SOMEONE MENTION "HE WHO ISH A DOUCHE!"

Yeah, he attacks anyone for anything except those few who worship him as some kind of GT lord. I really try not to rant about that guy as I don't ever want to come across as someone who obsesses about him like he and his forum used to be about me but I do remember one time he trashed me about a thread I started...but man that guy has problems..

But what was funny was I posted an Article quote without a single bit of my own words typed. Seriously copy-paste. He took what the author wrote and thought it was me and decided to go off on me as a result...when it was pointed out that it was the article copy-pasted, he just dropped the thread XD

Ya, I do not like him at all. He just overreacts to everything and such a little bitch.

And I'm not surprised that he did that. I bet he felt pretty dumb after you figured that out.

Mazer wrote:

Please do!

Alright. I'll try to work on him slowly, but surely. I might be able to convince him.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.
Meh.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:15 am

OFFERINGS TO LUNA

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 4 Tumblr_mrnparVsje1r922azo1_500
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:09 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, my most hated person on the GT Wii Forum is lordwindowlicker. That guy can go eat a dick for all I care.
Meh.

I know you agree  Razz 
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:33 am

-Mazer wrote:OFFERINGS TO LUNA

Gen Chat XXXVII: Samus is Sexist - Page 4 Tumblr_mrnparVsje1r922azo1_500
Already saw that on tumblr.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 am

yay new people, who is he loom?
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:41 pm

rrrr I am getting obsessed with Deception IV XD
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Isn't that the game you've been posting about obsessively?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 pm

mmmhm

*edit*

Just used a rake to force a girl to stumble left. A 2 ton hammer to hurl her down the staircase and a spring board to hurl her into a gigantic spinning blade which caused her armor to explode and shattered leaving her in a thong and bra :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:31 pm

LordWindowLicker used to be a very fun user, I have no idea what pushed him over the deep end. That said, I would still take him over GlutenBob any days.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next