Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition.

+11
Bearhugger29
Justin
ColumbianLoom
Lux
Squirrel500
smirkytrick
LegendX48
-Mazer
Lunacy
Cybersix
Koenig
15 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition. - Page 10 Empty Re: General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition.

Post by Lunacy Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:43 pm

What's your account name?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition. - Page 10 Empty Re: General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition.

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
I knew you were gonna use that technicality. I still think it'd be awesome to have more characters from various Nintendo franchises. I mean, come on, imagine the custom karts that Captain Falcon, Star Fox, or Samus would have. :/

I'm not going to lie, that does sound pretty sweet. The only thing is that Mario Kart is just so big and popular, so it might a little risky to make "Super Smash Bros. Racing." Though, it could be a hit, you never know.

Darth Luna wrote:What's your account name?

I want to know this too Justin. We need to add you to the group!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Already added him and they can just keep the name, fuck it.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:06 am

So...what would it take to get a Mario Kart 8 game night organized and go over well? Ever since the 5.0 update came out my Wii U can actually connect from my room now and I've played several online matches already.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:15 am

Eartha Kitt really needs to use the bathroom (Warning some untranslated icelandic also its from a sketch so ignore the little snippets here and there)

robbi86
robbi86

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:39 am

LegendX48 wrote:So...what would it take to get a Mario Kart 8 game night organized and go over well? Ever since the 5.0 update came out my Wii U can actually connect from my room now and I've played several online matches already.
Your guess is as good as mine, though I would certainly be up for it.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:54 am

Koenig wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:So...what would it take to get a Mario Kart 8 game night organized and go over well? Ever since the 5.0 update came out my Wii U can actually connect from my room now and I've played several online matches already.
Your  guess is as good as mine, though I would certainly be up for it.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:06 am

Lux wrote:
Koenig wrote:
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:38 am

I'm loving MK8 but good lord is this game fucking broken with items. Get hit by one thing when in first place and you are then bombarded with everything by everyone AND their grandmother fifty times over!! @_@

smirkytrick wrote:
Lux wrote:
Koenig wrote:
We should settle on a day and go from there.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:52 am

LegendX48 wrote:I'm loving MK8 but good lord is this game fucking broken with items. Get hit by one thing when in first place and you are then bombarded with everything by everyone AND their grandmother fifty times over!! @_@

smirkytrick wrote:
Lux wrote:
Koenig wrote:

I agree. I want to play with you all! Maybe on Wednesday?
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:11 am

ColumbianLoom wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:I'm loving MK8 but good lord is this game fucking broken with items. Get hit by one thing when in first place and you are then bombarded with everything by everyone AND their grandmother fifty times over!! @_@

smirkytrick wrote:
Lux wrote:
Koenig wrote:

Wednesday sounds great.  Cool 
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:13 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

smirkytrick wrote:
Lux wrote:
Koenig wrote:

I'm not sure if I can do Wednesday. Depends on the time.

UPDATE: As long as it is after 4:00 pm I'm good with this.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:27 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

smirkytrick wrote:
Lux wrote:
Koenig wrote:

What time zone?
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:34 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

smirkytrick wrote:
Lux wrote:
Koenig wrote:

What time zone?
Oklahoma is mountain right?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:42 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
Oklahoma is mountain right?

Ok then, it's settled. We'll meet up at 4:00 pm Mountain Time on Wednesday! If that works for everyone.

To tell you the truth, I would rather meet up later in the night like around 7:30 pm MT, but I think 4:00 pm MT should be fine.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:45 pm

I think Oklahoma is central time zone, not mountain.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Saturdays are the best for me for gaming nights
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:33 pm

@Legend:

I truly believe that Nintendo should massively buff the invulnerability time for players that get hit in Mario Kart. You are not the only one who gets bombarded by every racer in succession.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:40 pm

I think the Banana peels slow you down a little TOO much. hitting one of those suckers is DEADLY now.

And I guess I agree with the invulnerability increase. I'm tired of getting combo'd by a Star Power and Red Turtle Shell lol
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:41 pm

I cannot comment on that due to the fact I dun play online yet :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:46 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:I think the Banana peels slow you down a little TOO much. hitting one of those suckers is DEADLY now.

And I guess I agree with the invulnerability increase. I'm tired of getting combo'd by a Star Power and Red Turtle Shell lol

The Banana peels are a massive pain now, but actually kind of like that.

And the invulnerability really needs to increase. It's the worst when you get hit by a blue shell and then right after that you get fucked up my a bullet bill!
 Mad
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Or in my case:

Blue Shell
Red Shell
Red Shell
Green Shell (Backwards)
Hit by star powered player
Hit by Bullet Bill.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Ok...tomorrow I'll be able to catch Microsoft's E3 and some of EA's

I will need to sneak peaks at Sony's while at work D:

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:35 pm

The websites with Streams are being updated in the E3 thread.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Hey Mazer! Did you get my email?

UPDATE: Oklahoma = Central Time
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum