Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

+9
Bearhugger29
Lux
Squirrel500
-Mazer
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Justin
TensePsychopath
13 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by Cybersix Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:47 pm

-Mazer wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:I forgot to ask: why are you Piggy Mazer right now?

I dunno. Just was feeling nostalgic for my older avys. And I know Cyber likes it
I fucking love it. :3
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by -Mazer Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:02 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:I wonder what Mazer thinks of Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell.

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 2 A_560x0
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:06 am

I dunno if I wanna preorder Smash or Arkham Knight.

DX
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:14 am

Lux wrote:I dunno if I wanna preorder Smash or Arkham Knight.

DX

Have a PS4 yet?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:19 am

-Mazer wrote:
Lux wrote:I dunno if I wanna preorder Smash or Arkham Knight.

DX

Have a PS4 yet?
Nope.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:28 am

So. Even with the amazing MK8 DLC - people still find fault

this DLC does well, we can probably expect Nintendo to try to do something similar for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. And who would be upset about that? Nintendo fans have shown that they’re willing to hack their consoles to add more characters to previous Smash Bros. games — Nintendo can keep those fans happy by releasing new characters and combat stages while making some extra money. Everybody wins.

Will that extra revenue make up for the fact that the Wii U is a flop? Probably not, though it might give them some breathing room as they consider their options going forward.

The worst possible outcome would be that paid DLC and new releases are so insufficient that Nintendo is forced to do more sponsored DLC, like the pack of Mercedes-Benz vehicles it made available as a free software update for Mario Kart 8. Advertising for real-world goods in the cartoonish Mushroom Kingdom leaves a bitter aftertaste every time I see it. I hate the idea of Nintendo going under, but to see it happen while the company sells its soul is even worse:
Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 2 Screen-shot-2014-08-28-at-4-33-59-pm
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:42 am

So if the Wii U is a flop, what does that make the Xbox fucking One? Last time I heard, they were selling worse.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:47 am

Lux wrote:So if the Wii U is a flop, what does that make the Xbox fucking One? Last time I heard, they were selling worse.

WiiU is a flop because reasons.

X1 is not a flop because it's still their first year. Despite the WiiU selling the same way their first year and was touted as a massive failure....
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:13 am

-Mazer wrote:
Lux wrote:So if the Wii U is a flop, what does that make the Xbox fucking One? Last time I heard, they were selling worse.

WiiU is a flop because reasons.

X1 is not a flop because it's still their first year. Despite the WiiU selling the same way their first year and was touted as a massive failure....
It's the Call of Duty trench mud in their eyes.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:34 am

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 2 OKWQmS5
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:39 am

TensePsychopath wrote:Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 2 OKWQmS5
This is one of the reasons why I want to move to Canada.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:08 am

I just took another look at the Arkham Knight bonus' and noticed that not only will Harley have map DLC, she will also have STORY DLC.

*gurgling sounds*
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:38 am

-Mazer wrote:

The worst possible outcome would be that paid DLC and new releases are so insufficient that Nintendo is forced to do more sponsored DLC, like the pack of Mercedes-Benz vehicles it made available as a free software update for Mario Kart 8. Advertising for real-world goods in the cartoonish Mushroom Kingdom leaves a bitter aftertaste every time I see it. I hate the idea of Nintendo going under, but to see it happen while the company sells its soul is even worse:
You mean we get a chance to see Muhammed Ali in Smash Bros as Free DLC? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:34 am

Mazer where did you get quote from?
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:34 am

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:00 pm

That guy is a fucking moron. Another prime example of just how stupid gamers and media sites really fucking are. Makes me sick
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Lux wrote:
:3
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Hey Bear did you get my art submission? I'm not sure if i sent it right.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Cybersix wrote:
Lux wrote:
:3
*drinks Tim Horton's coffee whilst eating saskatoon berry chocolate*
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Sam Hain wrote: I think nintendo should go the way of sega and just become a producer and stay out of the console game. It sucks, but at least that way mario can be played on the xbox and ps4 and pc, which more than triples there base now. And who wouldn't buy smash bros. on xbla or psn with great their online connectivity?!

Nick Dante Rockers wrote: Once upon a time Nintendo was just that. I remember as a small child playing the original Mario Bros. on both an Atari and an Apple computer. Good times...
^lolworthy

Sanjuro Tsubaki wrote: "That would be fine if Nintendo were able to crank out its titles like entries in the Call of Duty franchise, producing games good enough to keep bringing fans back for more." What a stupid thing to say. Call of Duty aka kill-kill-kill die-die-die. Yeah, really a good model of diversity. And: "I hate the idea of Nintendo going under." I really doubt this statement is true, quite the opposite actually, the author doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about Nintendo.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Gah, this warm drink soothes my throat. -w-
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:02 pm

hello all

Silent Hill 3 is guuuuud and I need PS2 component cables very badly.

good bye all
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:15 pm

Jerk and your drive by greeting.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:24 pm

I kinda want to get the "New" 3DS simply because it is getting Xenoblade ;_;
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Koenig wrote:I kinda want to get the "New" 3DS simply because it is getting Xenoblade ;_;
Not me.

New 3DS can sit and gain dust until it has purchase-worthy games(Not that Xenoblade isn't purchase worthy... it really is lol I mean game[s]) come out.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next