Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

+9
Bearhugger29
Lux
Squirrel500
-Mazer
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Justin
TensePsychopath
13 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 36 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by LegendX48 Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Smash bros in 2 days O.O

Also, finally got some feedback on my script and there's quite a few things that need fixing. Also, if you guys wanna check out something crazy terrible, check this out:

LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 36 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by smirkytrick Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Good news everyone! I got a job at Whataburger!
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:52 pm

LegendX48 wrote:Smash bros in 2 days O.O

Fuck yeah. We need to set up a time to play together.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:04 pm

-Mazer wrote:http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/aQp3Y8K_700b.jpg

This. Right here. Is why the family/simpsons crossover fails. Homer is never this stupid.
It was pretty clear from the get go that it was a Family Guy episode.... also, I don't understand why they took off their pants >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:07 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/aQp3Y8K_700b.jpg

This. Right here. Is why the family/simpsons crossover fails. Homer is never this stupid.
It was pretty clear from the get go that it was a Family Guy episode.... also, I don't understand why they took off their pants >.>

To stick the petrol pumps up their arses.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:37 pm

So common sense is apparently far too much and far too demanding for some people, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=904781

There's people legit defending not washing afterward...

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 36 Futurama

@Tense, oh.... As for smash, I'm gonna fool around with a bunch of the new characters before hopping online.... that or the weekend will be good
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:41 pm

I didn't actually mean play on the day it comes out. I myself am gonna unlock all the characters before playing online.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:29 pm

-Mazer wrote:[img]http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/aQp3Y8K_700b.jpg[/ig]

This. Right here. Is why the family/simpsons crossover fails.

The crossover fails because it has been made FAR FAR FAR too late in their lifespan.
If the shows were in their prime it wouldn't be the two utter shits combined.
Spoiler:
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:44 pm

smirkytrick wrote:Good news everyone! I got a job at Whataburger!
I have not eaten at one of those in a long time... I wonder...

Do they still have those delicious chocolate chip cookies for sale?
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
Koenig wrote:Don't worry, I am sure Luna cloned him already.  All you have to do is sneak in and take the clone.

In other news:

DAMNIT I WANT TO PLAY HYRULE WARRIORS BUT I NEED TO GO TO CLASS!
Why would I do that? o.O
Because you are Luna. I don't know why you do what you do, you just do.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Well I wouldn't do that. I gain nothing from multiple Mazars. Not even good canon fodder material. >_>
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Koenig wrote:
I have not eaten at one of those in a long time... I wonder...

Do they still have those delicious chocolate chip cookies for sale?
I believe so. The Whataburger I started working at just opened in my town, so maybe maybe not.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:45 pm

http://jalopnik.com/elon-musk-just-teased-something-called-the-d-1641480411

The "D" is be teased by Elon Musk.

*stifles laughter and giggling*

Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Darth Luna wrote:http://jalopnik.com/elon-musk-just-teased-something-called-the-d-1641480411

The "D" is be teased by Elon Musk.

*stifles laughter and giggling*

He can't show the D. He'll get fired and most likely become a registered sex offender.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 36 DtPWjYv
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Mazar, why'd you mess with the quoting buttons? >_>
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Mazar, why'd you mess with the quoting buttons? >_>
I see nothing wrong.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:21 pm

It's changed for me.

*starts preparing pitchforks and torches*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 pm

PlayStation Plus - Sony’s cross platform service that offers free monthly games, discounts, online PS4 multiplayer and more – has been seeing a price increase in some territories by up to 53 percent.

According to Game Informer, Sony has notified subscribers of the larger payment through e-mail, reporting Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and South Africa have been affected “due to various market conditions.”

As seen in the e-mail below to a South African gamer, the price for a 3-month subscription rose by 51 percent, whilst the cost of a year membership grew by a whopping 53 percent. This may not be the same for the aforementioned territories due to different market conditions, but the sudden 10-day notice before implementing the change would likely be a constant. Thankfully, though, current subscribers won’t be affected until their current membership runs out.

As of now there are no plans to increase the price of PlayStation Plus in North America. However, being a Canadian, this wouldn’t be the first time in recent memory the cost of gaming has been jacked up, as earlier this year PlayStation 4 and Xbox One games received a shiny new $70 price tag, with the currency transitioning to Steam later this year.

It will be interesting to see if Microsoft will follow suit with these “various market conditions” and if they’ll affect the Xbox Live subscription service, which charges $60 annually. If not, both services could cost around the same in some markets – a minor blow to Sony, as PlayStation Plus’ could lose its more attractive $50 entry fee.

But what do you think, g1s? If PlayStation Plus were to increase significantly in price, would you continue paying the service? Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comment section down below!

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Kamiya is perhaps one of the more outspoken figures in the game industry -- his curt, often swear-laden replies on his Twitter page are the stuff of industry legend. He recently posted a sequence of tweets on the subject of Bayonetta 2 and how it came to be. Nintendo Everything gathered those tweets, obtained English translations, and shared the complete transcript:

I think I have discussed this many times before but here goes… First of all, we [Platinum Games] are developers and receive support from publishers by making games that they request or suggest.

As for Bayonetta, we developed the game after signing a deal with SEGA. Later it was decided to also develop the sequel, so we started working on Bayonetta 2.

When development had progressed to a certain degree, in SEGA’s situation it turned into “This isn’t a good plan”, so development halted temporarily.

Without funding we didn’t have the possibility to continue development, but we wanted to get this partially developed Bayonetta 2 available to the public one way or another. So we offered it to various publishers, but as it is a big title, we couldn’t find a partner company. Finally, Bayonetta 2 was about to get terminated completely, when…

Nintendo came in and lent a hand and we were able to restart the development we so desired. Finally the game was released last week, so in five years, we were able to make Bayonetta 2 available to the public.

Knowing those circumstances, if someone is still angry for heading towards Nintendo, I wonder what’s the reason for that, wouldn’t you tell me in a way that is easy to understand?

As I have said earlier, if you want Bayonetta 2 on PS4 or Xbox One, how about trying to ask Nintendo… If Nintendo doesn’t say yes, it’s not going to happen… While you’re at it, try asking for Mario and Zelda too
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:08 am

Hahaha, that's fucking awesome and concise. I don't understand why people can't fucking understand that Nintendo is the reason why the game even exists. They funded the development, well the completion of it at least, of the game. People can be so fucking thickheaded and not listen to that point.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:48 am

Fucking rekt
God I love Kamiya
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:06 am

Hey guys! Long time no talk.

How's everyone been doing recently?
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:09 am

Darth Luna wrote:Hahaha, that's fucking awesome and concise. I don't understand why people can't fucking understand that Nintendo is the reason why the game even exists. They funded the development, well the completion of it at least, of the game. People can be so fucking thickheaded and not listen to that point.

Haha yep! You nailed it!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:02 am

-Mazer wrote:PlayStation Plus - Sony’s cross platform service that offers free monthly games, discounts, online PS4 multiplayer and more – has been seeing a price increase in some territories by up to 53 percent.

According to Game Informer, Sony has notified subscribers of the larger payment through e-mail, reporting Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and South Africa have been affected “due to various market conditions.”

As seen in the e-mail below to a South African gamer, the price for a 3-month subscription rose by 51 percent, whilst the cost of a year membership grew by a whopping 53 percent. This may not be the same for the aforementioned territories due to different market conditions, but the sudden 10-day notice before implementing the change would likely be a constant. Thankfully, though, current subscribers won’t be affected until their current membership runs out.

As of now there are no plans to increase the price of PlayStation Plus in North America. However, being a Canadian, this wouldn’t be the first time in recent memory the cost of gaming has been jacked up, as earlier this year PlayStation 4 and Xbox One games received a shiny new $70 price tag, with the currency transitioning to Steam later this year.

It will be interesting to see if Microsoft will follow suit with these “various market conditions” and if they’ll affect the Xbox Live subscription service, which charges $60 annually. If not, both services could cost around the same in some markets – a minor blow to Sony, as PlayStation Plus’ could lose its more attractive $50 entry fee.

But what do you think, g1s? If PlayStation Plus were to increase significantly in price, would you continue paying the service? Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comment section down below!

Ugh.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next