Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing Run

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Testing Run - Page 2 Empty Re: Testing Run

Post by Ochi Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Making his way to the outhouse which was a decent ways away to keep the smell away from the pub, (which was good, since Orc urine was infamous for its foul odor.) Rok-Nar pondered his coinage situation.

Spending a moment to fumble and unfasten some of his armor Rok-Nar was again reminded that he was running low on money just as things were starting to get good.

Relieving himself he gave a brief sigh of relief "Ahhhh..."

Then as he was putting his armor back on he pulled a few loose bits of metal and using a bit of alchemy he had learned in the past he decided to try making some fools gold to try and help keep the party going.

Roll(1d10)+0:
6,+0
Total:6

Being a little drunk, the gold seemed to look okay in the dim lighting of the outhouse, even if it was a little smelly.

Rok-Nar began to head back with his smelly nuggets jingling in his coin pouch, ready for some more merriment

Last edited by Ochi on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ochi
Ochi

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:30 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Holly Returns to Robbi with his ale. She smiles at him, but notices the strange look in his eyes.

"Is something on your mind hun?" She asks him in her soft, sing-song voice. "You look as if you are bothered by something."
[/b]
As the orc stumbles his way in the wench comes again with the ale. The dwarf looks at the wench.

The orc that is talking to those canines, how long has he been here?

The tavern wench looks over to the three drunks.

He has been here for quite some time, longer then you have

The dwarf looks over at the orc and studies him some more and his canine companions. He hands the wench the ruby he pulled out.

Here this should be enough to cover the ale, pork and your lovely company

The dwarf gives the wench a last smile as he picks up his pork and stuffs it in his food satchel and then picks up his axe and starts walking over the the 3 drunks. He drags a stool to the three companions and sits down. All of the three stare at him. The Dwarf opens his mouth.

Hello there my fellow travelers. My name is Bremos
robbi86
robbi86

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Tense suddenly seemed to smarten himself up. Had all of this been a ruse?

"Ahh, I'm glad you came over, Nice to meet you Bremos. I'm going to be frank to all three of you, I need your help. You see the reason I've been acting so gleeful is that recently I just escaped from a slave encampment."

Tense looked directly towards Mazer.

"This is the reason why I acted so thrilled to see another canine. The encampment was mostly for humans you see, I was the only canine there. Me and my human friend managed to finally burrow ourselves an escape route, but unfortunately they found us in the middle of the escape. Only I managed to get out while my friend was left there, I saw him being beaten into the cold wet dirt as punishment. I regret running away deeply but I had to take my chance, But I shouted out a promise that I would come back for him."

"Which is why I'm asking, will you three please help me rescue my friend from these slave drivers? you look like the kind of people who know how to put up a fight. We can free all those unfortunate souls who were captured by these scum!"

"Will you help me?"
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Rolls his eyes as the dwarf joins the table. He slowly begins to grind his claws into the center of his palms as he resists with all his might not to just storm away from the group altogether. He keeps looking over Tense's head towards the bartender in order to see why it is taking so damned long for his whiskey shots to be poured.

He obviously is ignoring Tense's conversation until the following words ring clear and true

Slaver

Mazer's head snaps around so fast it might as well belonged to a droid. His fur bristles, his lips curl back to expose his filed-down, sharp teeth. He growls very low towards Tense.

"Where is this camp of yours, whelp?:

Mazer's claws begin to leave indentations within the table as he stares intensely into Tense's eyes. "Lead me there and their blood will flow."
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TomKawaii Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:53 pm

-Mazer wrote:
"But of course, sir." He is about to serve the cheap ale to the Stallion before seeing the horse-beast pay with gold coins. He clears his throat and bows his head.

"Allow me to get the good stuff," He comments.

Manson nods slightly at the bow before waiting for his real drink, staring towards the bartender watching his movements before sharply speaking

''Do you know where i can find a bed for the night?.. Seems i will be staying longer then i planned.''

he moves his left hand to his long sword adjusting it once again, keeping his hand apon his blade.. His right hand rests ontop of bar-counter. His focus fixed onto the bartender.
TomKawaii
TomKawaii

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 pm

TomKawaii wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
"But of course, sir." He is about to serve the cheap ale to the Stallion before seeing the horse-beast pay with gold coins. He clears his throat and bows his head.

"Allow me to get the good stuff," He comments.

Manson nods slightly at the bow before waiting for his real drink, staring towards the bartender watching his movements before sharply speaking

''Do you know where i can find a bed for the night?.. Seems i will be staying longer then i planned.''

he moves his left hand to his long sword adjusting it once again, keeping his hand apon his blade.. His right hand rests ontop of bar-counter. His focus fixed onto the bartender.

"We offer beds for four silver a night, my good Sir."

He monitors the Stallion very carefully, watching cautiously how close the Stallion keeps to his sword. He tries not to think anything of it, however, as many a creature comes into his tavern with some kind of weapon - one of another. He just tries to shrug off his uneasy feeling to the fact that he had never had so many stranger creatures in his tavern all at the same time.

The tender settles Manson's drink onto the counter then bows his head. "Please, excuse me. I need to serve the wolf over there." He grabs four shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey

"HOLLY! SERVICE!"

Last edited by -Mazer on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Rok-Nar having noticed the abrupt shift in conversation but thanks to his mild inebriation still missed a beat and welcomed the Dwarf newcomer. "Well met Bremos! I am Rok-Nar, and these are my two new friends.... umm...Well their names are not important! We are all good friends now, yes? And now we have another!"

Rok-Nar gives a hearty pat on Mazer's back, catching him off guard and slightly diffusing the situation

The bartender brings over Mazer's shots

Taking a moment to survey the men sitting down as the shots are set upon the table, Rok-Nar senses that each of them isn't your average townsfolk based on the weapons each has at their sides and the way they carry themselves

The bartender finishes pouring the shots and walks back to tend the bar as holly takes care of Manson

"Ah, good, good good! perhaps this is a good chance for us to tell of our recent adventures, the younger one here was just telling us about a daring escape yes? Tell us more!"
Ochi
Ochi

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Bremos looks at the Orc and then to the wench as she brings the whiskey shots, then he looks over to the hyper canine and studies him.

I thought you looked familiar, not too far from here there are posters hanged about offering a reward to turn you in. A petty award if you ask me and not worth my time so you have nothing worry about

Bremos glances over to the Orc.

And you, such a loud and cheerful fella but always with that dreadful look on your face. I heard that another village was having problems with a green monster. They say it be a dangerous one and should be killed on sight. Alas i doubt you would have anything to do with that.

Then lastly he looks at the other canine with the multi colored eyes.

You.....you i have not heard of....yet.

As you see my friends word travels fast through these lands. And i can tell you one thing, even though you maybe loaded with gold to pay off everything or
*Takes a quick glance at the happy pup* or stay here with your wondrous spirit there are more people here that i'd like to count that want you ill. But your troubles are not what brings me to you, i am here to offer you a job. And unlike happy pup's good deed here there actually is good pay in it and despite pay if you travel with me i can assure you that no harm will come to either of you. What do y'all say? Interested?

Bremos takes a quick glance over the three drunks and studies them.
robbi86
robbi86

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 pm

robbi86 wrote:Bremos looks at the Orc and then to the wench as she brings the whiskey shots, then he looks over to the hyper canine and studies him.

I thought you looked familiar, not too far from here there are posters hanged about offering a reward to turn you in. A petty award if you ask me and not worth my time so you have nothing worry about

Bremos glances over to the Orc.

And you, such a loud and cheerful fella but always with that dreadful look on your face. I heard that another village was having problems with a green monster. They say it be a dangerous one and should be killed on sight. Alas i doubt you would have anything to do with that.

Then lastly he looks at the other canine with the multi colored eyes.

You.....you i have not heard of....yet.

As you see my friends word travels fast through these lands. And i can tell you one thing, even though you maybe loaded with gold to pay off everything or
*Takes a quick glance at the happy pup* or stay here with your wondrous spirit there are more people here that i'd like to count that want you ill. But your troubles are not what brings me to you, i am here to offer you a job. And unlike happy pup's good deed here there actually is good pay in it and despite pay if you travel with me i can assure you that no harm will come to either of you. What do y'all say? Interested?

Bremos takes a quick glance over the three drunks and studies them.

"Damn, I should of known they'd try to get me back. Listen you three, I have to leave now to lay low for a while. But I hope you *Looks at dwarf* will consider helping me. Who knows what kind of treasures they may have in that camp, It could all be ours for the taking."

With that Tense scurried out of the pub to hide from his pursuers.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:44 pm

He smacks the Orc's hand off of his back and rises from the table. His eyes are practically glowing with an unbridled rage as he looks down upon the Orc and the Dwarf.

"There are things more valuable in this world than money. And there are things less valuable." He glares after the pup as he runs off then curses under his breath. He will not allow this boy's information of the slaver's location leave him so easily.

"Life is worthless," Mazer muttered under his breath. "Freedom is priceless..." He grabs the bottle of whiskey off the table, and, without paying for his drink, rushes out of the tavern. On the way out, he smashes the neck of the bottle against the side of the door and begins downing the liquid, ignoring the fact the broken neck is slicing his lips apart as he believes blood makes his alcohol consumption that much more delicious.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomKawaii Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 pm

-Mazer wrote:

He monitors the Stallion very carefully, watching cautiously how close the Stallion keeps to his sword. He tries not to think anything of it, however, as many a creature comes into his tavern with some kind of weapon - one of another. He just tries to shrug off his uneasy feeling to the fact that he had never had so many stranger creatures in his tavern all at the same time.

The tender settles Manson's drink onto the counter then bows his head. "Please, excuse me. I need to serve the wolf over there." He grabs four shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey

"HOLLY! SERVICE!"

Manson listening to the bartender response about having beds, his left hand moves from his sword to his pouch pulling out 4more gold coin placing them next to the pint of ale.

''This should cover it..''

moves his left hand from the coins ontop of the bar-counter to the pint, grasps at the mug and bringing it upto his lips drinking it quite swiftly.. Grunts alittle and speaks towards the bartender while placing the empty mug down.

''Where is this bed i'm paying for?..''

Manson focuses on the bartender watching him serve the canine and the group, his focus changes to this canine and others in this small group, looks them over watching as 2 of them leave the taven before looking back at the bartender waiting for a response.
TomKawaii
TomKawaii

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:52 pm

TomKawaii wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

"HOLLY! SERVICE!"

Manson listening to the bartender response about having beds, his left hand moves from his sword to his pouch pulling out 4more gold coin placing them next to the pint of ale.

''This should cover it..''

moves his left hand from the coins ontop of the bar-counter to the pint, grasps at the mug and bringing it upto his lips drinking it quite swiftly.. Grunts alittle and speaks towards the bartender while placing the empty mug down.

''Where is this bed i'm paying for?..''

Manson focuses on the bartender watching him serve the canine and the group, his focus changes to this canine and others in this small group, looks them over watching as 2 of them leave the taven before looking back at the bartender waiting for a response.

The bartender is about to scream at the theiving wolf when he notices the sheer amount of gold that the Stallion is offering. He blinks in shock and only takes two coins.

"T-This is plenty, kind sir, and you may have the suite upstairs. It's a private room and you should find it quite pleasant."

He heistates for a moment then leans in close. "My dear friend, I must say while I am so grateful of your generosity, I ask you to be very careful with your gold for many a day we have unsavory types who may see you as a target, though I doubt they will be any match for you."

He smiles.

"I shall keep the kitchen on all night for you as a creature of your caliber shall be given the treatment worthy of a king! I thank you for choosing the Rat's Navel."

He hands Manson the key to his room.

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Testing Run - Page 2 Image5-495x371
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Tense ran to the alleyway he had been concealing himself in. He knew that the slavers were out to find him, he walked up to the small chest he had brung with him when he escaped. All he had managed to swipe were 20 silver coins, and a Long sword he had taken from a guard whom he had to strangle to get to freedom. He did not know what to do next. He needed an army, or at least one impossibly badass killer.

He had to free the other slaves. They didn't deserve their fate.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Mazer is able to follow the pup rather easily, moving through the streets without so much trouble as the citizens were not those who cared to get in the way of a Wolf on the run. He follows Tense's scent but decides not to approach him right away. Instead, as he runs, he lunges to the side, grabbing a window ledge and scurries up the side of the building to the rooftops. Silently, he treks forward, watching Tense discover his treasure...

Slavers, Tense had said...

Could they be the ones Mazer had been searching for?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:49 pm

It was rather strange how Tense had managed to remain so optimistic and jolly. He had seen some horrible things during his years at the slave camp. Savage beatings. Old folk, barely able to stand being whipped and beaten into the dust. It was seeing these things that caused Tense to snap. One day while witnessing a slave driver sadistically whip an old frail man, something caused Tense to snap into action. He jumped foward slamming the cruel beast into the ground, wreslted his whip and forced it around his throat. He was foiled before he could get the job done however. During his time there Tense was never a prime target for beatings because of his race, as many humans feared canines. After commiting this act of rebellion however, it was time to meet the boss. Tense was shocked to discover that the leader of all this suffering was a canine himself. This explained the short number of canines in the compound. The only other time he had seen the leader was when he was beaten by the wolf himself when he was a mere infant. His hatred for him surpassed everything else, and he swore, one day, He would kill him.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Mazer lights a cigarette as he watches the kid. So young and inexperienced, but Mazer could sense a darkness somewhere within. Interesting. Mazer leaps down from the roof, landing nimbly behind Tense as his deep, hoarse voice growls out...

"Have you ever heard the expression, that Revenge is never the answer?"
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:00 pm

"Yes, and I always said it was a stupid expression"

Tense looked back to sort through his coins, he would need to buy some armour from somewhere. He turned back towards the mysterious acquaintance.

"Why did you follow me?"

Last edited by TensePsychopath on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:08 pm

The corner of Mazer's lips twitch as if he were about to grin, but stops halfway. He nods slowly.

"Revenge is the only true form of justice left in this godsforsaken realm. As to why I have decided to follow you..."

He pulls down the collar of his jacket to expose his throat. There is a pale ring around his neck where a slaver collar had rested for years at a time. He runs his claws over the paler portion of his throat.

"Let's say, I have my own reasons"
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:13 pm

"Well...it seems we have something in common."

Tense put his coins into a small pouch and tucked it around his waist. He then concealed the sword back into it's container.

"How long were you in for?"
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:21 pm

"I was brought in when I was but a child. I lasted five years before I slit the throat of my owner when he slept. I did the same to his mate as well as his children."

He snorts and takes a long, slow drag on his cigarette.

"How many are you facing at this camp?"
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:29 pm

"The leader has a hoard. There must be at least 200 of them, there was about 100 slaves there."

Tense began to feel depressed at the thought of this. All his time there had caused him to become a manic depressive. The joy of freedom began to crumble as he thought of the responsibility he now had.

"I can't possibly take them by myself. They're a stupid lot, but vicious and well trained."
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:33 pm

"Two Hundred?"

Mazer runs his claws over his jawline in thought. A rather unsettling look crosses his eye as he contemplates the situation. It is a fire that just doesn't seem right. In fact Mazer's entire demeanor is rather odd as, even though his stance hasn't changed, there is this broken sense of tension radiating off of him.

"Bring me to this camp. We shall leave immediately."
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 pm

"Ok, but I don't understand what you're planning to do."

Tense began to lead the other canine out into wild.

"It should take us a few hours to reach it."
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Mazer moves in silence behind Tense. His one eye monitoring the forests around them, darting back and forth to make sure he doesn't miss a single detail. Tense may notice that if even so much a leaf falls from the trees, Mazer's attention snaps towards it. Is he being overly cautious or just paranoid?

Mazer doesn't walk like a normal wolf. His movements are a bit more fluid, yet his muscles remain tense. There is that sick fire in his eye that keeps appearing as they travel.

Finally, very two hours of silence, Mazer speaks.

"What species are these?"
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next