Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something!

+10
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Lunacy
Bearhugger29
-Mazer
LegendX48
Koenig
Squirrel500
Lux
TensePsychopath
14 posters

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something! - Page 29 Empty Re: Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something!

Post by LegendX48 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Damn you, Julia Voth/Jill Valentine, why you so hard to draw!?!?!

-Mazer wrote:I got MEga Man Amiibo :3
I demand pics as proof!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something! - Page 29 Empty Re: Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something!

Post by Lunacy Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Koenig wrote:I wonder...Do you guys think the chat box would work better on the side of the forums?  That way we could to talk to each other regardless of what section we were in.
Maybe, but then we'd just be using that instead of posting in threads. At least, I would. Even then, I don't want to constantly have an open browser for chat purposes. I'd rather do it via skype, which I already have running.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Luna wrote:
Koenig wrote:I wonder...Do you guys think the chat box would work better on the side of the forums?  That way we could to talk to each other regardless of what section we were in.
Maybe, but then we'd just be using that instead of posting in threads. At least, I would. Even then, I don't want to constantly have an open browser for chat purposes. I'd rather do it via skype, which I already have running.

The Chat box only works on the front page. We are unable to move it. It's some kind of widget.

So. My V-day dinner:

I took my lady to a 5 star Mario Batali steakhouse resutarunt last night. I ordered a pasta dish and the 6 year aged, new york strip steak. She got the filet minion.

My pasta literally only had 15 tortillinis in it, each being the size of a nickle with bits of 5 year aged steak in them. The broth was nice but the pasta was very bland, very meh. Cost me 20$

My steak was....nothing. It was literally steak...I mean like this was just steak...I could have gotten the exact same flavor for 15$ at Outback instead of the 65$ I spent...the mashed potatoes I got with it was also meh...

Lady's meal was fantstic. Seriously amazing but my entire meal was nothing special...spent 185$ on everything and I was seriously depressed over such a meh meal.

After dinner, we playe dthe slot machines and won back 130$ so the meal only ended up costing me 55. That made me feel much better :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:30 pm

-Mazer wrote:My pasta literally only had 15 tortillinis in it, each being the size of a nickle with bits of 5 year aged steak in them. The broth was nice but the pasta was very bland, very meh. Cost me 20$

My steak was....nothing. It was literally steak...I mean like this was just steak...I could have gotten the exact same flavor for 15$ at Outback instead of the 65$ I spent...the mashed potatoes I got with it was also meh...
Did you complain about it?
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:13 pm

I honestly didn't know what to complain about...I mean technically speaking they provided me with what i ordered but it literally was nothing special. None of it. It wasn't tasteless, but it was all just...Outback steakhouse worthy.

Also; *shakes head* more people bitching about Jessica Nigiri because she cosplays sexily.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:26 pm

-Mazer wrote:I honestly didn't know what to complain about...I mean technically speaking they provided me with what i ordered but it literally was nothing special. None of it. It wasn't tasteless, but it was all just...Outback steakhouse worthy.
You could have said it was inadequate. I mean, it was a 5 star steakhouse. 5 star didn't taste like 5 star quality.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Hey did you guys hear what Bear does to penguins? That guy isn't right.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:02 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Also; *shakes head* more people bitching about Jessica Nigiri because she cosplays sexily.
pics?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 pm

it's on 9gag. Her dressed as a bunny creature with 5 other girls and the title says "guess which is the slut"
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:37 pm

-Mazer wrote:it's on 9gag. Her dressed as a bunny creature with 5 other girls and the title says "guess which is the slut"
that's... quite the title
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:40 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I honestly didn't know what to complain about...I mean technically speaking they provided me with what i ordered but it literally was nothing special. None of it. It wasn't tasteless, but it was all just...Outback steakhouse worthy.
You could have said it was inadequate. I mean, it was a 5 star steakhouse. 5 star didn't taste like 5 star quality.

True...I should have Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:42 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:it's on 9gag. Her dressed as a bunny creature with 5 other girls and the title says "guess which is the slut"

9gag considers her nothing more than a skanky attention seeking slut - esp since she "got a boob job" *Rolls eyes* no wonder a majority of that site is single. bunhc of judgemental asshats.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Why do you go there?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:52 pm

old habit, honestly. But stopping again after seeing the community full of hate filled virgins who cry about being alone on V-day but call pretty girls whores
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:53 pm

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:

9gag considers her nothing more than a skanky attention seeking slut - esp since she "got a boob job" *Rolls eyes* no wonder a majority of that site is single. bunhc of judgemental asshats.
She's got fakes? Lame
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm

Cross post from creativity!

Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something! - Page 29 Julia_voth_2nd_attempt_by_mrunfortunate-d8icfjw

Spoiler:
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:02 pm

That looks good, legend. :0
-Mazer wrote:old habit, honestly. But stopping again after seeing the community full of hate filled virgins who cry about being alone on V-day but call pretty girls whores
It's too sad for me to look at. I ignore them or end up cringing.

Last edited by Luna on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:03 pm

-Mazer wrote:old habit, honestly. But stopping again after seeing the community full of hate filled virgins who cry about being alone on V-day but call pretty girls whores
What do you expect from a bunch of meme spouting kids?

LegendX48 wrote:Cross post from creativity!

Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something! - Page 29 Julia_voth_2nd_attempt_by_mrunfortunate-d8icfjw

Spoiler:
Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something! - Page 29 Tumblr_lou1c7BApc1qd5hjz
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:03 pm

What do you expect from a bunch of meme spouting kids?

LegendX48 wrote:Cross post from creativity!

Spoiler:
Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something! - Page 29 Tumblr_lou1c7BApc1qd5hjz
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Luna wrote:That looks good, legend. :0
Thanks

I see nothing but flaws though >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 pm

That's the curse of the artist. No matter how good something is, it's never good enough.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:49 pm

Fixed it!

Gen Chat VLVIII: Legend Must Break Something! - Page 29 Re_upload_julia_voth_2nd_attempt_by_mrunfortunate-d8icow5
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:56 am

Draw Detective York!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:06 am

Started a knife run of REmake HD and, holy shit, I wish I had recorded that Crimson Head boss fight! God that was hilarious XD

So many circles and foot stabs!

-Mazer wrote:Draw Detective York!
I suppose I could give that a shot
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:48 am

Crimson Heads suck D:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next