Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Splatoon WSS Thread W Screenshots

+4
Lux
smirkytrick
LegendX48
Cybersix
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Official Splatoon WSS Thread W Screenshots - Page 8 Empty Re: Official Splatoon WSS Thread W Screenshots

Post by -Mazer Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:57 pm

What team did you guys select for Splatfest 2015?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official Splatoon WSS Thread W Screenshots - Page 8 Empty Re: Official Splatoon WSS Thread W Screenshots

Post by -Mazer Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Official Splatoon WSS Thread W Screenshots - Page 8 YLkQY0Q

10 kills, team won, and 2nd place. It was a great match Very Happy

Also - which team did everyone choose for Splatfest?

TEAM KITTY!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Team Dog because cats are lame

Inb4teamdog gets annihilated
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 pm

Official Splatoon WSS Thread W Screenshots - Page 8 MlWA77vwqXkenRPBwU
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:30 am

Dogs are superior... and will most likely lose

also, holy shit all aisan players
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:49 am

all these jap players don't know howto friggen play @_@
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:14 pm

You sure? I see them kicking many butts when my lady plays at night Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:15 pm

-Mazer wrote:You sure? I see them kicking many butts when my lady plays at night Very Happy
was talking about when I joined some of your games back on the 4th at night/midnight. They were going for kills only >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:12 pm

O.o why would people go for kills?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:44 am

I just played Ranked Battle "seriously" for the first time tonight since there's more modes now (I played once before the major updates and just said fuck it).

Rainmaker was SO much fun. I couldn't stop playing! And ranked battles are brutal: if you get stuck with a bad team then it's even worse than it is in the regular battles. However, once you get a good team and start winning constantly, it is amazing and addictive.

I also played Tower Defense, or whatever it's called, and that was tough. Only played about three rounds of that, but it was challenging (but fun).

And increasing your rank takes a long fucking time! Like, jesus christ! It took me 3 hours to get from C- to C+. You're constantly getting points and losing points and it's a challenge for sure. I think it's an act of god for people that made it to A rank.

One of the most frustrating things for Rainmaker was that some people had no fucking idea what they were doing. It's simple: get the Rainmaker in the other team's base/as close as humanly possible! Do not worry about painting the surroundings, that opportunity will come once you get closer to the goal; all you really need is just one direct path to the goal. Some people will split and go all away around the base to paint it and what ends up happening is the other team just gets one simple straight line through, overwhelms the rest of the team with sheer numbers, and gets into the goal no problem. In Rainmaker you have act quick, if you sit around and diddle daddle you're toast. And if you don't have the Rainmaker, then you stay very close to it and act as a human shield and make a path for the Rainmaker. If you run off to far away, you're teammates are screwed. I was pretty good at getting the Rainmaker to the goal (I got several knockouts, it was awesome), you just have to be aggressive and get as close as possible. Some people will just hang on to it and camp or they'll go the wrong direction!!! UGH! It got frustrating, I wish there was voice chat.

Actually that might not even help because most of the players I was playing with were Japs and for the most part, they were terrible. The western players knew what they were doing, but the Japs dun know how to splat or toon. Wink

Also, it's easier to level up since winning you get so much points. Anyways, the new modes are fun, they definitely have brought new life to the game.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:43 am

Ooo you used the word Jap! I'm telling :3

I am curious about the ranked but I haven't played Splatoon for a bit. Focused on my portable games and making some new videos (been feeling very good lately so I am using it for my creative advantage) I do wanna see this rainmaker mode tho. Sounds stoops fun :)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 pm

I love rain maker, but I dislike ranked as a whole. It really is luck as to whether or not you win, as player skill aside, your rank will be determined by how your randomly selected team mates play. I have been stuck on B+ for a week now; every time I get close to leveling up I get a streak of the worst players possible.

EDIT: Ill try to find a splatoon pic asap
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:51 pm

-Mazer wrote:Ooo you used the word Jap! I'm telling :3

I am curious about the ranked but I haven't played Splatoon for a bit. Focused on my portable games and making some new videos (been feeling very good lately so I am using it for my creative advantage) I do wanna see this rainmaker mode tho. Sounds stoops fun :)

I know! D: Obama is gonna get me!!!!! inb4 new movement "Asian Nouns Matter"

And the new modes really spice it up a bit. I'd say it's more exciting now than it used to be.

Koenig wrote:I love rain maker, but I dislike ranked as a whole.  It really is luck as to whether or not you win, as player skill aside, your rank will be determined by how your randomly selected team mates play.  I have been stuck on B+ for a week now; every time I get close to leveling up I get a streak of the worst players possible.

EDIT:  Ill try to find a splatoon pic asap

Ya, Nintendo needs to make it so Splatoon tracks all your data and puts you with other players that are just like you because like you say, it's pretty much all luck.

Now, right now I'm playing with a friend in Squad Mode and that's a lot nicer since you know how good your team is.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:28 am

Official Splatoon WSS Thread W Screenshots - Page 8 Gamercat_131
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:34 pm

God fucking dammit! I was at B+ with 50 points I had like 15-20 consecutive loses because each team I had BLEW. No matter how many times I quit and found a new team each one sucked. Now I'm back at B with 20 points.

GODDDDD!!!!!! So fucking frustrating!!!! Why did I get every bad team! Also Port Mackerel is the worst stage, fucking hate it. I'm never playing ranked again on that stage. The stage is fucking retarded. Snipers just camp all day, the stage is boring, and you can barely even move that stage because every time you jump you get splatted.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8