Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

+8
Lux
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
Justin
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Koenig
-Mazer
12 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero Empty Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 pm

E3: C score on me.

Last edited by -Mazer on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero Empty Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by Koenig Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Overall disappointed by E3. Not bad, just disappointing.

In regards to Nintendo nothing new excited me except for Federation Force and Mario & Luigi Paper Jam. And I have mixed feelings about the former and remain skeptical about the latter.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero Empty Re: Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero

Post by -Mazer Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Nothing at e3 convinced me to get a ps4. Nothing "new" was drop dead ZMOG...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Anyone up for splatoon in a half hour? (roughly 7:00 PM mountain time)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:44 pm

At work Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:06 pm

*shames Mazer for earning a living*
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Microsoft: C
Sony: B
Nintendo: C
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Eh, if it weren't for Starfox, I would have given Nintendo a D or possibly an F.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Alright here's my take on things (starting with Nintendo):

I'm so stoked for Fire Emblem x SMT looks fucking good. Has that anime style  like Fire Emblem Awakening (and more) and it seems very cool and it has the labyrinths and world to explore from the SMT series which I've come to love as well. Seems like a great combo. Can't wait. Though I hope it's rated M like SMT and Persona so it can dark and unsettling themes. But Nintendo, "FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!!! PROTECT THE CHILDREN" But Fire Emblem at least is one of Nintendo's more mature titles that deals with a lot of intense stuff so I have hope.

Then Star Fox was fucking great. No online multiplayer is bullshit, but this is Miyamoto we're talking about. Then the 3DS games were cool, except for "Metroid" Prime. Cop out for Metroid, bullshit.

So basically, we didn't get many surprises. Totally underwhelming conference and they should be disappointed. NX is being shown next year and is totally going to overshadow Wii U next year, this was Wii U's last E3 to shine, but nope. But honestly, I predicted this was going to happen, sad to see it come true.

At least Iwata stated in a tweet that he's listened to the complaints and apologized and said that next year would be better. Seriously, what in god's name did Nintendo think that'd be an acceptable conference? After last year, this was extremely disappointing.

They didn't even show us Next Level's game or Retro's. Then they with hold games like Fatal Frame from the stream, gotta be kidding me. They think that kids or something are watching their fucking conference, don't they realize the majority of their fans are adults. Nintendo get your shit together please.

Overall, not many facepalm moments, but it was underwhelming and lacked any buzz besides Star Fox. FExSMT and others were cool, but we already knew about them, those should have been compliments to the big games, not the main focus.

C+ because Star Fox and FExSMT were sweet. Average conference and total disappointment.

Microsoft
LOL. Recore and Ashen were the only things I cared about. The rest was the same old ol'. And people are claiming that MS won? PFFFFFFFFFFF. I'll give them credit though, they brought the big games, but their nothing more than just big names with the same concepts as the game before it.

C-

Sony
First 30 mins was an A. Great games, like Last Guardian, Horizon, FF7, etc. it was awesome. Then the rest of was pretty shitty. Then it ended with UC4 which was AWESOME.

Sony didn't have a perfect conference at all, but they brought a lot of games that gamers have been craving for for a long time. They delivered and definitely had the best conference of the show which unfortunately isn't saying much.

B

EA
LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

F/D-

Ubi
Samurai vs Vikings seemed cool, nice seeing Ghost Recon. Other than that... meh.

D+

Square
Their format was strange as fuck. But they had KH3, Ocean, Nier 2, and that new IP that seemed interesting but it was just concept art. FF7 we already knew about and the rest didn't care too much about.

But they had games I actually cared about and Nier 2 was a nice surprise and Ocean seems sweet! Their presentation was about on par with Nintendo's: they had good games, but a lot of the same and weird format and pacing.

C+

Beth
Probably the most consistent conference in terms of wuality, but I don't care too much for their games.

C

E3 as a whole
Pretty underwhelming E3. The presentations lacked a lot of spunk and pull. Sony was the highlight for me and Beth at least had some great demos. Still, disappointing E3. There's a problem when the Nintendo World Championships was better than 80% of the conferences including Nintendo's own Digital Event.
C-
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Cybersix wrote:

dat troll
Ochi
Ochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Old, but this summarizes my feelings on Nintendo perfectly.

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:15 am

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero Federationforce_zpsitnrjnjx

Is it bad that I can't stop laughing at this? Nintendo missed the mark so hard when it came to giving the Metroid fans what we wanted. (though I am in the 10% who actually thinks the game looks good on its own merits)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:41 am

At this point, I'd buy it if Samus was in it at all. Is she in it? No? Then what am I playing, Halo Reach?
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:13 am

from what I understand this thing was at E3
Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero D30
can someone explain what this is... It's beautiful!
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochi Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:36 am

Lux wrote:At this point, I'd buy it if Samus was in it at all. Is she in it? No? Then what am I playing, Halo Reach?

Just wait for the amiibo integration
Ochi
Ochi

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:56 am

smirkytrick wrote:from what I understand this thing was at E3
Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero D30
can someone explain what this is... It's beautiful!

Director of Nier came out on stage in that mask for his presentation. Couldn't hear a word he said and he needed help getting to the podium b/c he couldn't see

Nier was one of the biggest disappointments for me on PS3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:23 am

yo
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:54 pm

I laughed myself to sleep thinking about Federation Force last night.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Lol why
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Gen Chat 0V: Paper Fallout of Doom Fantasy Zero 4d5
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:45 pm

Their Facebook page is being trashed
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Is the community in general unhappy with Nintendo, right now?
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:30 pm

To put it politely, yes. They are just dense.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:09 pm

I hope the FF7 remake keeps the buff dude hot tub molestation scene.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next