Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

+7
Hugh Mungus
-Mazer
Lunacy
zulux21
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 12 Empty Re: Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

Post by LegendX48 Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:18 pm

-Mazer wrote:Well...I think a 16 yr old friendship died today...

permission to vent?
What? Yes, vent! *Is curious*
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 12 Empty Re: Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 pm

The guy who I went through with the Minecraft gender fiasco has started speaking German on his Facebook page. Long story short, he wants to move to Germany because he believes Americans are now actively hunting muslims, oppressing all religion, and all cops are Judge Dredd.

We talked about Hillary and how much we both hate her. He asked if I supported and liked Trump. I explained my "Honest asshole vs lying bitch" thought process but overall, no I don't like Trump.

To which he responded. "Whew, thank god. I didnt want to do what I was going to do."

I asked what and he said "IF you supported Trump, I would have to talk away. I cannot have someone who supports and agrees with that much pure evil in my life...I'm working os hard to make my life better and I cannot have that negativity in my life..."

To which I said along hte lines of "You are telling me, If I supported Trump...that despite all the suicides I prevented you from doing, the nights I stayed up talking you out of depression, all the game nights and times we hung out, how I supported your transisition to being a girl, saved you from 2 abusive relationships...You could walk away if I said that I agree with Trump?"

"You act like it would be easy for me...but it is something I would have to do. You should be proud because you helped me become strong enough to walk away from you."

insert long discussion here that ends with him absolutely furious with me - accusing me of not listening to him.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:27 pm

smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:37 pm

Couldn't hear a single word you said...

I am not even trying to be cute or anything...does anyone else have this problem or is it just my ears?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:46 pm

Yeah I having trouble hearing myself too Sad
Gonna have to redo the audio.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:13 am

I try not to be negative, just critical. I am sorry if I am a downer half of the time Neutral
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:16 am

Sounded fine to me.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:45 am

Mazer if it helps at all I have considered you a friend for like 7 years now, even if I didn't speak to you for like 2 of those years >.>;
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:30 am

bwa ha ha another goal met
60k in july now. 2 more k to where I really wanted (2k per night on average)

which should happen with ease tomorrow night if I write as I only really need 1k more and have a long backstory I need to write out.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Mungus Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:54 am

-Mazer wrote:The guy who I went through with the Minecraft gender fiasco has started speaking German on his Facebook page. Long story short, he wants to move to Germany because he believes Americans are now actively hunting muslims, oppressing all religion, and all cops are Judge Dredd.

Uh, tell him that I live here and support Trump, we don't need any more regressives here.
Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Bounty : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:31 am

I hope you get to feeling a bit better Mazer, I can't imagine how losing and old friendship like that feels.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:40 am

-Mazer wrote:
I asked what and he said "IF you supported Trump, I would have to talk away. I cannot have someone who supports and agrees with that much pure evil in my life...I'm working os hard to make my life better and I cannot have that negativity in my life..."
I love how Americans act as if Trump is some evil being, he's not. He may be shitty, but he's far from evil.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Mungus Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:12 pm

Hillary is kinda evil though, just imagining she and Merkel working together makes me want to kill myself, though I highly doubt Merkel will be in office much longer, even leftists and green party politicians are attacking her, truly the worst Bundeskanzler I have witnessed myself (and not voted for).
Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:34 pm

Musou Sadie wrote:Well shit is going down in South Korea, they have their own Gamergate but unlike the west where we want to repair the industry, they deem it beyond repair and go full ballistic to destroy it (for later rebuild?)
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/4u5jbb/last_3_days_for_korean_manhwawebtoon_community/?compact=true

Kinda proud of the korean consumers (besides involving government censorship), tell a western Nincenso fanboy about the terrible censorship in Tokyo Mirage and you see a master apologist in action. Like MainEvent always says, as long they get their games they will not care if it's incomplete and neutered, gimme gimme gimme.
Dammit, what a shit storm. Seems at least one series I'm reading might be affected (Tower of God). What a disgusting affair.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:47 pm

*Pokes Mazer*

Would you be up for playing Minecraft on Wii U later? I want to do something to cheer you up.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:03 pm

-Mazer wrote:The guy who I went through with the Minecraft gender fiasco has started speaking German on his Facebook page. Long story short, he wants to move to Germany because he believes Americans are now actively hunting muslims, oppressing all religion, and all cops are Judge Dredd.

We talked about Hillary and how much we both hate her. He asked if I supported and liked Trump. I explained my "Honest asshole vs lying bitch" thought process but overall, no I don't like Trump.

To which he responded. "Whew, thank god. I didnt want to do what I was going to do."

To which I said along hte lines of "You are telling me, If I supported Trump...that despite all the suicides I prevented you from doing, the nights I stayed up talking you out of depression, all the game nights and times we hung out, how I supported your transisition to being a girl, saved you from 2 abusive relationships...You could walk away if I said that I agree with Trump?"

"You act like it would be easy for me...but it is something I would have to do. You should be proud because you helped me become strong enough to walk away from you."

insert long discussion here that ends with him absolutely furious with me - accusing me of not listening to him.
eh... uh... what? Bolded aside, I'm not even sure what to say. Odd vibes, there's like a slight eagerness to just leave. On the whole, just... I dunno >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:55 pm

*Has manga studio/clip studio paint pro open on cintiq*

I want to play more games... today has been very unproductive... and I love it!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:38 pm

so... if you have nintendo stock sell it. pokemon go is gonna burn tomorrow.

they decided to remove the tracking system in game, and shut down the alternatives Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:52 pm

Okay, I redid the audio. What do you guys think?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:57 pm

zulux21 wrote:so... if you have nintendo stock sell it. pokemon go is gonna burn tomorrow.

they decided to remove the tracking system in game, and shut down the alternatives Razz
I remember reading somewhere that the "tracking system" was causing server problems.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:01 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:
zulux21 wrote:so... if you have nintendo stock sell it. pokemon go is gonna burn tomorrow.

I remember reading somewhere that the "tracking system" was causing server problems.

it likely was pinging the server hard when they had it working.
the game had been running decently smooth for the last week.

with the tracking in game gone, and the removal of third party sites to track though there is no longer a real purpose to play pokemon go for most people.

you either have to just find a lure spot and hang out there, or wander aimlessly hoping you get lucky.

that is unless you know how to set up your own personal version of pokevision, but still, there isn't a good reason at all for them to shut down the third party sites without making their own tracker work first :/
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:05 am

zulux21 wrote:but still, there isn't a good reason at all for them to shut down the third party sites without making their own tracker work first :/
That's true.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:24 am

Mazer, if I send you chapter 1 of my story would you prefer.

A. the version I have now with the extra details about some things.

or

B. An updated version where in order to make things flow better I have removed a lot of details about the puzzle in order to leave it up to the readers imagination as trying to explain a puzzle that is effective the difference from a normal rubik's cube to
Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 12 A01QJAD01111-2

in difference to that... (aka imagine how much harder that looks than a normal rubik's cube, now increase it by difficulty by that factor again)

trying to explain that has lead to a lot of bloated details that still doesn't send a clear picture as to describe such a monstrosity of a puzzle in words clearly without pictures is really hard to do since there isn't any easy comparison especially since I am not sure if I am allowed to use Rubik's cube in a story Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:58 pm

*glances through his patreon*

Huh, July was kind of a slow month :\
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Mungus Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:32 pm

Did I ever showed you my waifu 1st female character Miyuki?
Gen Chat 14: Luna's birthday cheesecake - Page 12 HxpEgV9

But now I'm struggling with the hair design of the 2nd female character.
Hugh Mungus
Hugh Mungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next