Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 21 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Cybersix Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Bokoblins op
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 21 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by Koenig Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:33 pm

And I am sick again Neutral

Nothing to bad, just a runny nose and shyte ton of aches & pains with a bit of dizziness; but it is making my efforts to get all my projects done before the Switch comes out very difficult.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:55 pm

smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:55 pm

oh man, all this news of Wii U BOTW running like shit are worrying.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:54 pm

Stop reading negative reviews. People always seem to jump to conclusions all the time Razz I am sure it is nothing >.>

@ Koenig
*bundles you up and hands you a nice warm cup of chicken noodle soup with stars

@ Smirky

Awesome! Don't forget to advertise it on your medias. I'll link it to the VWP facebook

@ Zulu

I just got through the main tutorial for Zero Horizon Dawn (Where the character grows up). It is so funny because the cinematics have beautiful facial capture and lip syncing but in game lip sync is so off that it is funny. I think I notice odd pop-ins once and a while but I dunno if its just me noticing things late or if they are real pop-ins.

However - that said - the game is freakin beautiful. I love the Anti-Mad Max (nature and worshiping of nature over Desert and worship of machines) vibe it is giving off also.

I cannot wait to start hunting!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:56 pm

LegendX48 wrote:oh man, all this news of Wii U BOTW running like shit are worrying.

What are people saying?
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:26 pm

-Mazer wrote:
@ Zulu

I just got through the main tutorial for Zero Horizon Dawn (Where the character grows up). It is so funny because the cinematics have beautiful facial capture and lip syncing but in game lip sync is so off that it is funny. I think I notice odd pop-ins once and a while but I dunno if its just me noticing things late or if they are real pop-ins.

However - that said - the game is freakin beautiful. I love the Anti-Mad Max (nature and worshiping of nature over Desert and worship of machines) vibe it is giving off also.

I cannot wait to start hunting!
I got through the first main area. lots of fun with the story.

the gameplay has been pretty good so far, and despite the fact that the game focuses a bit on stealth I don't hate it. which is saying a lot as typically I hate stealth.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:42 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:oh man, all this news of Wii U BOTW running like shit are worrying.

What are people saying?
villages and certain areas are crippling the frame rate of the Wii U version it sounds like. someone on Neogaf mentioned that it basically deterred them from attempting to explore some early game areas cause the frame rate was dropping too heavily.

From the impressions I've read so far, only the portable Switch version performs the best and it still suffers from performance issues there as well. Unless there are some performance patches dropping on Friday, this is worrying.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Now let me ask you this. Where is this information coming from? How many "reviewers" are saying this or is this a tiny handful that is getting blown out of proportion? Because I've been reading amazing things so far.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Wooo!
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:27 pm

both the wiiu and switch versions look fine
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=YQbkBlpJX24

and from what I have heard both versions have issues from time to time but while the switch has a slight edge in how the game looks, the wiiu has the slight edge in performance.

in general they both run well enough though.

hour of wiiu version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDb0VJvikc

do keep in mind that the wiiu version of zelda has a 3gb mandatory install.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:58 pm

-Mazer wrote:
@ Koenig
*bundles you up and hands you a nice warm cup of chicken noodle soup with stars
Thanks you...

*Shivers in blanket*

I will beat this! More specifically, I will beat my classes homework so I can actually play Zelda!
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:37 pm

That Turok looks like so much fun!

@ Koenig

*wraps you up in several fluffy blankets and then places my cat on your lap as kitties always make things better :3
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 am

man the models in horizon look great.
Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 21 41pL

posted someone who isn't very important so far Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:19 am

@ Mazer
Done and done, Now all I have to do is make a video promo.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:00 am

-Mazer wrote:That Turok looks like so much fun!
Hopefully the multiplayer is online so we can play together.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:12 am

-Mazer wrote:Stop reading negative reviews. People always seem to jump to conclusions all the time Razz I am sure it is nothing >.>
it ain't reviews, it's from the spoiler free impressions thread on neogaf. A handful of people are playing the game on Wii U already and reporting some frame rate issues.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:26 am

Hey Mazer, is there a way people can subscribe to our posts on our site?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:30 am

*randomly checks to see if venture bros got renewed for another season*

*sees it was renewed for season 7 and 8 each consisting of 10 episodes*

*sees it was a month ago these happened*

coolio.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:41 am

Just saw Logan. Pretty good, not as good as reviews are making it out to be. The first two thirds are great but the third act lets it down.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:29 pm

10 episodes is better than 8. However it will probably be 6 years total before we get to season 8...

I am starting to hope that the series ends soon just so the delays are knocked off

GUYS GUYS GUYS! MY SWITCH HAS SHIPPED OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

ETA TOMORROW!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Horizon Zero Dawn Update:

Still very early in the game. Doing the very first quest where I gotta gather materials for fire arrows. I did the side quest where I have to hunt a Skitter? Stalker? Shutter? Something like that.

I am sorry but the bio-mechanical animal designs are easily some of the most creative designs I have seen in a video game in a VERY long time...

And I LOVE how nervous I have to be while playing. These suckers can see/scan you from dozens of yards away and come rushing. And DAMN are they intimidating. I am really working to try and master hunting - wanting to scan everything, distract with rocks, and use the slow-mo aiming to try to 1-hit as many as possible.

Damn this game is fun.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:12 pm

-Mazer wrote:Horizon Zero Dawn Update:

Still very early in the game. Doing the very first quest where I gotta gather materials for fire arrows. I did the side quest where I have to hunt a Skitter? Stalker? Shutter? Something like that.

I am sorry but the bio-mechanical animal designs are easily some of the most creative designs I have seen in a video game in a VERY long time...

And I LOVE how nervous I have to be while playing. These suckers can see/scan you from dozens of yards away and come rushing. And DAMN are they intimidating. I am really working to try and master hunting - wanting to scan everything, distract with rocks, and use the slow-mo aiming to try to 1-hit as many as possible.

Damn this game is fun.

so some skills I highly recommend.
the whistle skill (in the tree that has 3 hidden skills if I recall right) as it allows you to alert a single enemy and bring them closer to you without alerting others.

and the sneak strike as you can murder things quickly with that if you are sneaky.

those two in combination let you murder large groups without to much trouble (until you strike to far and alert the rest Razz)

but do whatever you want between skills, as far as I know by the end of the game you will have every skill.

also
Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 21 2KyPLmr
yay
though I need to decide if I am going to keep the masters or the special.

maybe i will be extra special and trade the masters for an xbox one lol.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Feeling much better today, although still fairly fatigued.

Looks like my Switch pre-order is in, all I have to do now i pick it up tomorrow night. The real challenge is getting all my homework done before then. One lab project, two lab reports, 3 debugging sessions, one networking code.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Here's hoping that EB Games will have a copy of Breath of the Wild on Friday.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next