Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

+8
zulux21
-Mazer
Cybersix
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Koenig
smirkytrick
ColumbianLoom
12 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 28 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by LegendX48 Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Something lately has been messing me up and I can't figure out what it is. I hardly feel like drawing anymore :\
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction - Page 28 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVI: WSS Faction is Best Faction

Post by -Mazer Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Koenig wrote:Even then, there are a ton of existing enemy types inexplicably missing in Breath of the Wild.  Where are the Darknuts, the Deku Baba's, the Skultulas, and the P-hats?  Where are the Poes and the re-deads? Where are the Kargorocs and the Tektites?  Never mind the fact that there are really no unique bosses in the game.

That is true. I can totally get behind that. I would love to see some of these creatures in game. The Re-Deads would be horrifying in this game.

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:
Cybersix wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I need to give that little cur of a kid the fire rod >.>
I need to find a Moblin club for him

Did you know you can regain any weapon you discovered
Spoiler:
How?  Do you have to finish the side quest first?  I have most of it done, but am missing the Bird fellow.

Spoiler:
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Generally speaking my only "complaints" with the game is that there is not more of it; what it has is a near perfect base, I just want all the bells and whistles to add on top of it. Here's hoping that the DLC down the line fills that role.

Also...I really want an NPC map like the one in Xenoblade Chronicles, it would make it soo much easier to keep track of NPC's and get invested in their plights.

[img][/img]
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:54 pm

*pre-orders Logan steelbook*

YUS! I wonder what the artwork will be
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:45 pm

I honestly cannot tolerate these new Pre-orders for movies when they are still out in theaters Really?;
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:38 am

-Mazer wrote:I honestly cannot tolerate these new Pre-orders for movies when they are still out in theaters Really?;
what, but why?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Moar Zelda!  Though I really wish their was more story in the game to immerse myself in, I want a little bit more of structure.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Collected all memories in Zelda Breath of the Wild.
Killed a few of those Lynels on the field to upgrade some equipment.
I need to farm some of those dragons that fly around usually(specifically Farosh).

OH BTW GAME I LOVE IT WHEN YOU START FUCKING RAINING OUT OF NO WHERE WITH NO GOD DAMN WEATHER INDICATION AND SCREW UP MY CLIMBING FOR 10+ SECONDS, ASSHOLE!
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm

so the new humble bundle is for streaming and one of the programs in it looks really cool

and for those that are for 2d only
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:38 pm

also fire emblem limited edition warning.

the newest one had a LE announced. already sold out on gamestop.com though you might be able to get an order in in store.

amazon and best buy haven't gone live yet.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:20 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Collected all memories in Zelda Breath of the Wild.
I need to farm some of those dragons that fly around usually(specifically Farosh).

OH BTW GAME I LOVE IT WHEN YOU START FUCKING RAINING OUT OF NO WHERE WITH NO GOD DAMN WEATHER INDICATION AND SCREW UP MY CLIMBING FOR 10+ SECONDS, ASSHOLE!
To which the game responds:

"Your welcome".

It seems like every time I try to get a shooting star, it starts raining when I reach something I need to climb.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:11 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:I honestly cannot tolerate these new Pre-orders for movies when they are still out in theaters Really?;
what, but why?

I don't know. It bothers me a lot though. Like it's a cheap cash grab for a product not even out yet...and I mean REALLY not even out. I've seen pre-orders for Rogue One the week before the movie was even released.

Koenig wrote:Moar Zelda!  Though I really wish their was more story in the game to immerse myself in, I want a little bit more of structure.

I'm loving the story through the memories. Seriously, this plot has to easily be one of my favorites since Wind Waker. Zelda has a real personality, I love how seriously dark and evil Ganon is, and the 4 Champions all have fantastic personalities. But you are correct. I want MORE.

xXJus10Xx wrote:Collected all memories in Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Farming the Green and Ice dragons are the easier of the two from what I have done. The Green has a location where he gets decently low and you can use the Rudo Jump to close the distance. I usually hit him every time.

Ice has a spot where he goes straight up the edge of a mountain. You can wait for him there and practically land on his head.

Red also has a good spot along the edge of a canyon by the giant animal bones.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 pm

zulux21 wrote:so the new humble bundle is for streaming and one of the programs in it looks really cool

and for those that are for 2d only

*slowly moves his mouse for the Purchase button because he has a great idea for the face rigger...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:16 pm

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:
what, but why?

I don't know. It bothers me a lot though. Like it's a cheap cash grab for a product not even out yet...and I mean REALLY not even out. I've seen pre-orders for Rogue One the week before the movie was even released.
I can get that. The best Buy exclusive steel books lately tend to be limited so I'm kinda glad it's up early >.>
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:21 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:Moar Zelda!  Though I really wish their was more story in the game to immerse myself in, I want a little bit more of structure.

I'm loving the story through the memories. Seriously, this plot has to easily be one of my favorites since Wind Waker. Zelda has a real personality, I love how seriously dark and evil Ganon is, and the 4 Champions all have fantastic personalities. But you are correct. I want MORE.

Definitely the best Zelda there's been, but what do you mean about Ganon? He's not even a real villain this time, just a personification of an abstract concept. All he's done throughout the game is spread some dark goop around.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:22 pm

I've honestly been very disappointed with the "Story" in BotW so far, or rather the lack there of. The memories and hero's are interesting, but lacking by far. This is by far my least favorite Zelda story of any of the games (Granted, my first Zelda was twilight Princess, so I am a bit spoiled in regards to my standards for the series; Midna and the lore surrounding each of the dungeons in that game set a high bar to compete with) I am simply not invested in any of it in BotW, not to mention that 99% of the side quests are "get x amount of this". The only quest in the entire game I have been invested in is the Terry Town side quest, I want more of that, but with the cut scene magic that the main story gets...Speaking of which, voice acting. I honestly hope Nintendo supports BoTW with DLC for a long time to keep building on the base they have created, provided the DLC keeps adding worthwhile additions.

I love that the Zelda finally has proper voice acting, however I am very disappointed with how sparingly it is used. It is jarring that it is used one second, and then the next the exact same character is back to silent text. I am very much of the mentality that they should have done every line of dialogue with a voice over, or none at all (except for maybe the callouts for the hero's abilities)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Speaking of Zelda and lack of Ganon personality....

Where's the Triforce?
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 pm

I was wondering the same thing.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:02 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Definitely the best Zelda there's been, but what do you mean about Ganon? He's not even a real villain this time, just a personification of an abstract concept. All he's done throughout the game is spread some dark goop around.

Disagree. He's not just this shadow beast. He's a plague. He is a disease. He is a curse. And it makes me so happy seeing him transcend from a redheaded man to basically this entity of pure evil. His name, Calamity Ganon, makes my pants tight. Seriously, I've always seen Ganon as this higher power, this deity of evil and this is the first time we finally see the magnitude of his evil. Not to mention how we discover...

Spoiler:

And the fact that he is now shown as ancient as Hyrule itself, this ancient evil that has manifested itself so many times, is so kick-ass. He is no longer some power-hungry thief but evil incarnate and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that.

Not to mention that he and his minions has SLAUGHTERED thousands of people in this version. I LOVE this Ganon even if he is not personified like in the previous games. Because of his presence just being pure and adulterated Evil...

So...SO Sexy.

However I am thinking we are starting to cross into spoiler territory. We need to make a new thread I would say.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:03 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Speaking of Zelda and lack of Ganon personality....

Where's the Triforce?

The Triforce is there in an abstract form. You've already seen them.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:05 pm

All this Zelda talk... I'm starting to feel like I'm missing out ._.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:15 pm

-Mazer wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Disagree. He's not just this shadow beast. He's a plague. He is a disease. He is a curse. And it makes me so happy seeing him transcend from a redheaded man to basically this entity of pure evil. His name, Calamity Ganon, makes my pants tight. Seriously, I've always seen Ganon as this higher power, this deity of evil and this is the first time we finally see the magnitude of his evil. Not to mention how we discover...

Spoiler:

And the fact that he is now shown as ancient as Hyrule itself, this ancient evil that has manifested itself so many times, is so kick-ass. He is no longer some power-hungry thief but evil incarnate and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that.

Not to mention that he and his minions has SLAUGHTERED thousands of people in this version. I LOVE this Ganon even if he is not personified like in the previous games. Because of his presence just being pure and adulterated Evil...

So...SO Sexy.

However I am thinking we are starting to cross into spoiler territory. We need to make a new thread I would say.

Yeah that's what I meant when I said abstract concept personified. I dunno, feels lame and unimaginative to me, but to each their own.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:24 pm

I don't see how. But then again, for me, he has always been his best when he was a beast. I never liked Ganon the human. The only time I ever liked him was in WW because they gave him a deeper and more sympathetic backstory but even then, I preferred Ganon as Gannon - this ancient evil twisted and cruel. The Pig/Demonic form of Gannon has always been my preferred version because I always felt he was above a form of human flesh and muscle.

And him as basically a plague, AN UNSTOPPABLE BLACK PLAGUE just fulfills my fantasy of the perfect Gannon to me.

It's also like how I see Bowser. I've always preferred him as a more sympathetic villain than one of evil. Very Happy

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:27 pm

I am not against the idea of a force of nature villain, however I would have certainly like better/more antaganists than what we got. The Yiga clan for example was a disappointingly simple and bland set of villains. I wan't some active conflict; Ganon is a fantastic final boss, but in between I have been craving much more.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:12 pm

[quote="-Mazer"]
LegendX48 wrote:The Green has a location where he gets decently low and you can use the Rudo Jump to close the distance. I usually hit him every time.
I just go on the southern part of the Bridge of Hylia and shoot her from there.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next