Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title

+6
zulux21
Justin
Cybersix
smirkytrick
TensePsychopath
Lunacy
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 19 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title

Post by Koenig Thu May 25, 2017 11:46 pm

But shenanigans we could do together; the beasts we could slay, the losses we could share, the stupid bullshit we could remember fondly... Mazer needs to try Monster Hunter with friends again!

Although out of curiosity, what was the last MH game you played? The game has changed drastically in some regards from its original incarnation.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 19 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title

Post by zulux21 Thu May 25, 2017 11:59 pm

-Mazer wrote:I NEED ARTISTS AND COLLABORATORS!!!

Seriously - I need people on my team to assist in designing things but I cannot get anyone to dedicate their time despite the fact that they'll get a % of the profits...

This is actually very frusterating
I can't art.

Koenig wrote:MONSTER HUNTER XX CONFIRMED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH!

Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 19 Monster-hunter-xx-switch-2

I now expect all of you to get it and play online me when it comes out! ^_^

Spoiler:

even if I got a switch any time soon, and even if I got monster hunter XX.
I still doubt I will bother paying for online... and I likely would only get monster hunter if it supported local co op via split screen on the same console.

Koenig wrote:But shenanigans we could do together; the beasts we could slay, the losses we could share, the stupid bullshit we could remember fondly...  Mazer needs to try Monster Hunter with friends again!

Although out of curiosity, what was the last MH game you played?  The game has changed drastically in some regards from its original incarnation.

has it added EXP and levels, as well as life bars?
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri May 26, 2017 12:08 am

Koenig wrote:But shenanigans we could do together; the beasts we could slay, the losses we could share, the stupid bullshit we could remember fondly...  Mazer needs to try Monster Hunter with friends again!

Although out of curiosity, what was the last MH game you played?  The game has changed drastically in some regards from its original incarnation.

The one on the Wii. I think I played with you and Justin?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri May 26, 2017 12:35 am

-Mazer wrote:

The one on the Wii. I think I played with you and Justin?
The series has come a long way since then in terms of content and control refinement, although I don't think I ever hunted with anyone online back with MH tri. Sadly their is no HP bar, but you can typically infer a monsters health by their animations and actions.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 26, 2017 1:21 am

Cybersix wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:Mazer finally added me on his Friend's List lol
Apparently you weren't worthy of Mazer's friendship until now. Grumpy ol' codger!
You're older than me...
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 26, 2017 11:55 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:
Cybersix wrote:
xXJus10Xx wrote:Mazer finally added me on his Friend's List lol
Apparently you weren't worthy of Mazer's friendship until now. Grumpy ol' codger!
You're older than me...
I think he's referring to Mazar as the "Grumpy ol' codger!"
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 26, 2017 11:57 am

Oh.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri May 26, 2017 12:15 pm

@Mazer
Okay sounds interesting, want me to get started?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri May 26, 2017 3:11 pm

I really hope that Monster Hunter port is more than a bare-bones upscale job.

Anywho, an illustration I did for my illustration class is currently on display for the student art show at my school. This one to be exact:
Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 19 Mechanic_by_mrunfortunate-db97awi
My illustration teacher got an email from the dean of the art department and said dean wants to hang some pieces in his office for the Fall school year and one of them is mine.

I gotta give the okay/not okay by Tuesday. This is something I never would've expected o.o
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri May 26, 2017 3:27 pm

I should mention for those that enjoyed the exploration side of breath of the wild.

black desert online might be a decent game to pick up

http://store.steampowered.com/app/582660/Black_Desert_Online/

currently $6 and 95% of the game is able to be done solo.
it's a massive world, and to give meaning to your choices of exploration there is no fast travel or anything like that (though you can turn on auto run)

tons of systems to play with and what not.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

LegendX48 wrote:I really hope that Monster Hunter port is more than a bare-bones upscale job.

Anywho, an illustration I did for my illustration class is currently on display for the student art show at my school. This one to be exact:
Gen Chat XVII: Tired of the old title - Page 19 Mechanic_by_mrunfortunate-db97awi
My illustration teacher got an email from the dean of the art department and said dean wants to hang some pieces in his office for the Fall school year and one of them is mine.

I gotta give the okay/not okay by Tuesday. This is something I never would've expected o.o
I love it!
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri May 26, 2017 4:10 pm

zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Fri May 26, 2017 4:50 pm

you know you switch owners want it Razz
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri May 26, 2017 5:32 pm

I think I am finally starting to understand how switches and pages work in RPG maker raather than just using them and hoping for the best. It only took me three years of procrastination...

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri May 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Koenig wrote:I think I am finally starting to understand how switches and pages work in RPG maker raather than just using them and hoping for the best.  It only took me three years of procrastination...

Really?; Those are like something you should learn ASAP. They are a HUGE portion of triggering events.

I told you to keep reading the data from my GT game. I do pages and switches all the time in that one!

Also...

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri May 26, 2017 6:51 pm

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:I think I am finally starting to understand how switches and pages work in RPG maker raather than just using them and hoping for the best.  It only took me three years of procrastination...

Really?; Those are like something you should learn ASAP. They are a HUGE portion of triggering events.

I told you to keep reading the data from my GT game. I do pages and switches all the time in that one!

I did so many times, but I never understood "how" they worked.  Hence why I said understand as oped to simply using them.  Events and pages were the thing that had been driving me crazy before, since none of the tutorials I had come across before explained how they worked, and just said to use them.  (Came across one recently that did explain them, and the difference has been night and day)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Since it's a free Overwatch weekend, we should try to play together.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri May 26, 2017 6:58 pm

@ Mazer did you want me to start on designing the mario characters?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri May 26, 2017 8:16 pm

...I might buy Arms.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 26, 2017 8:29 pm

You're becoming a weapons trafficker? But, I thought I'd be the first one to become a "merchant of death!" D:
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Fri May 26, 2017 8:33 pm

What are y'alls thought on arms? Right now I am not sold on it, but my friends back on TNE are 50/50 on it.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri May 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Lunacy wrote:You're becoming a weapons trafficker? But, I thought I'd be the first one to become a "merchant of death!" D:
Not those kind! I shall not intrude on your business!

Koenig wrote:What are y'alls thought on arms?  Right now I am not sold on it, but my friends back on TNE are 50/50 on it.
I was not interested before the beta. After playing some matches I'm interested and may buy it if I have the cash for it.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri May 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Koenig wrote:What are y'alls thought on arms?  Right now I am not sold on it, but my friends back on TNE are 50/50 on it.
It's looks like a fun multiplayer game. Especially with the 4 player mode. It's very unique as well. If I had a switch I would give it a try.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Fri May 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Hey guys, If you happen to have any spare money that you want to donate, Some of my dad's friends set up a gofundme page to help him with his fight against colon cancer. If can donate, that'll be good, if you can't no problem but please spread the word. It'll mean the world to me and my family.
https://www.gofundme.com/Mike-Bowles-Battles-CRC
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri May 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Remind me next Thurs so I can donate once my next check clears...

Also shared it on my facebook. Go and share it on the Gofundme reddit as well. I'll send it to my Tumblr, twitter, and anywhere else I can get attention.

If possible, can I make a youtube video about it since I do have your youtube linked in my descriptions?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next