Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

+6
zulux21
TensePsychopath
Cybersix
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
10 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 26 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Koenig Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Everyone is in my hearts and prayers tonight...
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 26 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by -Mazer Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm just down about this...the hurricanes, the earthquakes, the riots, the protesting, and now this...

I'm just tired...so very...very tired...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:13 pm

so it seems the reports that tom petty was dead were a little premature, though all signs do point to him being brain dead and basically just being kept alive so that family can say goodbye.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 pm

Loved him as Lucky in KOTH
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:15 pm

one of my favorite songs was Yur So Bad
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:26 pm

and now he is officially confirmed dead by his daughter.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:32 pm

On happier notes...I got a 51 cent raise bringing me to 19.67 now. I am hoping to start budgeting properly again and getting some things underway.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Guys; we need to get this forum active and lively again! Let's come up with a fun topic to debate.

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:35 pm

What's the deal with those DX racer x chairs?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:19 am

X chairs??
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:37 am

I gotz no anime to watch now.
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:42 am

I finally got to see the new Spiderman tonight. I really liked it.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:53 am

-Mazer wrote:Guys; we need to get this forum active and lively again! Let's come up with a fun topic to debate.

go watch Made in Abyss and discuss that Razz

Don't let the chibi style fool you, it gets rather dark at times.

or watch the good place. more people should watch the good place.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Looky looky!
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 26 23649523988_b49d39be57_z

unrelated, getting food cock-blocked is lame

LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 pm

@ Koenig

Let's talk Ass. Classroom!!!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:01 pm

I liked that every character got some development, and that the school setting actually made at least some sense (most high school anime are beyond dumb)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:28 pm

Koenig wrote:I liked that every character got some development, and that the school setting actually made at least some sense (most high school anime are beyond dumb)

Same here! I mean, there were a LOT of students but each one was given some kind of screen time. Most HS anime usually have the entire class as useless throwaway characters but in this one, everyone was given a role. I loved the snipers working together. They were a lot of fun esp when we discover that they have a small crush on one another.

Did you think that Blond actually had a thing for the main character? I think she mentioned it to Karma.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Disney brought back Star Wars Battlefront 2 online multiplayer
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:22 am

-Mazer wrote:
Koenig wrote:I liked that every character got some development, and that the school setting actually made at least some sense (most high school anime are beyond dumb)

Same here! I mean, there were a LOT of students but each one was given some kind of screen time. Most HS anime usually have the entire class as useless throwaway characters but in this one, everyone was given a role. I loved the snipers working together. They were a lot of fun esp when we discover that they have a small crush on one another.

Did you think that Blond actually had a thing for the main character? I think she mentioned it to Karma.
Not really, or at least I did not notice it. Who do you mean by main character? Outside of the blue haired kid (I should remember his name, but ive slept since I watched the show) the show focused on most characters pretty evenly.

For me, the highlight of the show was the late episodes and the focus on Koro-sensei. It is rare for most anime shows to make an actually likable "Super human (octopus?) character. Not to mention how said late episodes handled it.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:05 am

Koenig wrote:
For me, the highlight of the show was the late episodes and the focus on Koro-sensei.  It is rare for most anime shows to make an actually likable "Super human (octopus?) character.  Not to mention how said late episodes handled it.

obviously some my hero season 1 spoilers as it's from a major fight Razz

but all might's likability is plus ultra.
zulux21
zulux21

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:32 am

smirkytrick wrote:Disney brought back Star Wars Battlefront 2 online multiplayer

Yay

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Not really, or at least I did not notice it.  Who do you mean by main character?  Outside of the blue haired kid (I should remember his name, but ive slept since I watched the show) the show focused on most characters pretty evenly.

For me, the highlight of the show was the late episodes and the focus on Koro-sensei.  It is rare for most anime shows to make an actually likable "Super human (octopus?) character.  Not to mention how said late episodes handled it.

I was a bit wary at first when they showcased how he became what he was, but then it made sense. I really loved both his "Forms" tbh and everything felt pretty well put together. Nothing felt shoe-horned in the least bit.

And it was during the Valentine's Day episode. Blondie girl (the sadist who gets along with Karma) mentions something about how she has a crush on Blue Haired boy (why can't i remember his name *sad face*)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:37 am

zulux21 wrote:

obviously some my hero season 1 spoilers as it's from a major fight Razz

but all might's likability is plus ultra.

True. But no spoilers now! It was also part of the deal that once I watched ass.classroom Mazer would watch Hero Academia Very Happy

-Mazer wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Disney brought back Star Wars Battlefront 2 online multiplayer

Yay

Koenig wrote:
-Mazer wrote:

Not really, or at least I did not notice it.  Who do you mean by main character?  Outside of the blue haired kid (I should remember his name, but ive slept since I watched the show) the show focused on most characters pretty evenly.

I was a bit wary at first when they showcased how he became what he was, but then it made sense. I really loved both his "Forms" tbh and everything felt pretty well put together. Nothing felt shoe-horned in the least bit.

And it was during the Valentine's Day episode. Blondie girl (the sadist who gets along with Karma) mentions something about how she has a crush on Blue Haired boy (why can't i remember his name *sad face*)

Aye, that seemed more like a parental kind of crush to me, but oh well.  "Bitch" sensei was a beautiful play on words. (Although I wonder how many of the original Japanese market understood that joke?)

Ultimately the show was good, but what really pulled it together for me is that it ended, and did so with finality. (Although I would not mind a more down to earth show where it focused on blue hair kid as a teacher and his interaction with his students) The emotional setting and tone used at the end was also very much earned through the previous 50+ episodes, so it did not piss me off like most other shows that instead make me feel like "HERE IS A SAD ENDING! BE SAD NOW!R NOT WE SMRAT!?.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:30 am

Hat in Time releases in 4 hours!!!!!
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:41 am

*Wishes it was on switch*
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:38 pm

-Mazer wrote:X chairs??
Yeah, those chairs that nearly every popular streamer seems to have

these:
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 26 Dxracer_racing_gaming_chair_-_ohrz9nr
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next