Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

+6
zulux21
TensePsychopath
Cybersix
Justin
smirkytrick
LegendX48
10 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 34 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:59 am

Koenig wrote:@ColumbianLoom  I am doing good, just busier than ever.  School, work, and chores are taking away most of my free time these days.  Although I am still trying to scrape together time to play some games once in a while.

Good to hear! Are you in grad school now? I graduated in Spring/Summer, and right now I'm working on trying to get into law school! I'm actually working at a paid internship at a law firm right now!

-Mazer wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote: you guys are a good community despite some of my grievances that I used to have, .

What grievances D: D: D:  *bottom lip trembles

Lol you would know more than anyone! Remember how I used to complain that it was too slow here and not enough members, not too vibrant, stuff like that. I was on my Crunchyroll-high back then so I felt like I wasn't getting the discussions and the online community that I was kind of yearning for. It's funny though because now I really respect this community much more now after all the shit I went through over at Crunchyroll. It takes some bad experiences to kind of realize some of the better things you used to have that you took for granted.

I feel like I was too young during the days of GT to really realize what I wanted from an online community. Like ya, I had been on GT for years but my level of attachment I felt like wasn't comparable to what it was when I got involved at CR. GT was kind of like my training grounds for some years, then WSSF got me more engaged again, and then CR had the wide open space for me to stretch out my wings so-to-speak haha.

And I really got to do everything I wanted at CR and I really enjoyed the community there for some time, but it's one of those things, I felt like everyone started to get to know each other a little too well and people started turning on each other. Like I felt like I was back in fucking middle school with all the little cliches and everything towards the end of my time there, it was pathetic how some of these "adults" acted. You know it was getting bad when I was getting worried and nervous about the forum day to day. I had to step back one day and be like, "isn't this supposed to be fun? Like why am I caring so much about these people that I barely fucking know."

So in 2016, I gave up all forums for lent and it was honestly a fantastic thing for me. More free time and less worrying about people that I honestly, didn't give a crap about. Then after I came back from lent I felt like I was just burnt out and I was done, so I slowly back surely just eased away and now I'm happy to say I'm pretty much done with the Crunchyroll community and all forums really. And it wasn't just me, any of the veterans, me included, have kind of taken a step back. Most of the people that I was friends with there, have all kind of drifted away from there. Honestly, it's kind of sad because it used to be great, but good things can't last forever.

I've always been attracted to forums because in real life I've never had friends that have been interested in my hobbies with games and anime except for a small few. Which is fine, I actually kind of prefer keeping those two things separate anyways. But I loved going on forums and stuff because that was my only chance to really discuss things with fellow fans. I also kind of realized that I didn't have much in common with a lot of those people at CR then just anime and video games. I even met up with some of my "friends" from CR in real life out here in Cali and it was just not the same. Speaking over the computer vs. hanging out in person is just completely different. Most of these people were complete otakus and I'm just not that type of person. I'm pretty active guy and I'm interested in a variety of things, in high school I was always kind of part of the jock crowd and in college, I ended up joining a rowdy fraternity, so that goes to show you the type of people I like to hang out with haha. Like, even talking about nerdy things face to face with people  almost feels odd to me because I'm so not used to it! I did some podcasts with some of those people on CR and we talked about anime and stuff, and I just felt really uncomfortable. It's a really strange thing.

I remember when I first got a Wii U, Koenig and I did a Wii U chat for about an hour and that was actually a lot of fun, but I also never really tried doing it again. I say I like to meet in person, but then when I meet in person I find it hard to talk about the hobbies that we all love which is gaming and other awesome nerdy things. Isn't that strange? But here I am, writing this huge fucking post and rambling on. I feel like I've gotten so accustomed to only talking about games and anime online, through the keyboard, and not in person or even over voice chat, that it just makes me feel strange. I feel like if I had a few more friends in high school or college where I could talk more about those things maybe that'd be different, but I never really had that.

I have one friend from high school, who I still talk to, and he was actually the one that got me more into anime, I feel very comfortable talking about all things nerdy with him, but other than that, I find it hard for me to get super in depth and really express my feelings when talking to others about nerdy things in person/over voice chat because I've been so used to keeping it to myself..... I don't know, maybe you guys can make sense to any of this.

Wow, that was a long rant that covered a lot of things! But it's something I felt like I had to get off my chest!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 34 Empty Re: Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs

Post by Koenig Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:28 am

Since you are more or less over forums, is there any chance you'l stick around here? We are still (and probably always will be) a small group. Its nice to have you around again.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:49 am

@Mazer:

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 34 Comic534
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:57 am

George Romero's Dawn of the Dead being out of print makes me sad. Never had the chance to grab the blu-ray (or any copy for that matter) and now only Snyder's garbage version is available.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:24 am

new monster hunter trailer just came out via playstation experience.

and well my interest went way up.
as horizon was a great game and aloy being in monster hunter interests me Razz

zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:45 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:
Wow, that was a long rant that covered a lot of things! But it's something I felt like I had to get off my chest!

No, I totally get what you mean. I was a huge online person when I was in high school and starting college. Chat rooms and forums - mostly GT - and that is one of the problems you face; once you stay long enough to start knowing the majority of the usual users, you start seeing how it is like Jr High all over again. These guys here know a lot about a lot of the online fights I got into with several of the "Bigger" GT members like Licker and a few others. Whether it be my taste in movies they attacked or the fact I made shyt posts about Bowser being a Dragon, the drama was unreal. It's why I ended up quitting the Omni Gamers and made the WSS Faction.

As for meeting in person; gotta hit me up whenever in Vegas. Trust me, I never worry about luls in the conversation and I am always warm and welcome and will make sure you have a blast. Just ask Zulu Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A shame about Crunchy for you though but I do hope you can chill out, grab a cold KickStarter and relax back here with us. We may be a small group but we are still fun as hell to talk to or debate with. And if you are ever bored, you can help us bait Legend into his rants *kisses Legend's cheek!*

Btw; guys, I am starting back up with glass etching beer mugs. Does anyone have designs they want? I will offer discounts for the WSS crew.

*sits down and finally starts My Hero Acadmeia since the wife is gone*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zulux21 Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:21 pm

-Mazer wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

No, I totally get what you mean. I was a huge online person when I was in high school and starting college. Chat rooms and forums - mostly GT - and that is one of the problems you face; once you stay long enough to start knowing the majority of the usual users, you start seeing how it is like Jr High all over again. These guys here know a lot about a lot of the online fights I got into with several of the "Bigger" GT members like Licker and a few others. Whether it be my taste in movies they attacked or the fact I made shyt posts about Bowser being a Dragon, the drama was unreal. It's why I ended up quitting the Omni Gamers and made the WSS Faction.

As for meeting in person; gotta hit me up whenever in Vegas. Trust me, I never worry about luls in the conversation and I am always warm and welcome and will make sure you have a blast. Just ask Zulu Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A shame about Crunchy for you though but I do hope you can chill out, grab a cold KickStarter and relax back here with us. We may be a small group but we are still fun as hell to talk to or debate with. And if you are ever bored, you can help us bait Legend into his rants *kisses Legend's cheek!*

Btw; guys, I am starting back up with glass etching beer mugs. Does anyone have designs they want? I will offer discounts for the WSS crew.

*sits down and finally starts My Hero Acadmeia since the wife is gone*

yup mazer is a cool hang.
zulux21
zulux21

Bounty : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Very Happy I am still happy you had a good time ^-^
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 pm

I went to EB Games to pick up Fractured But Whole, and they had an SNES Classic sitting on the shelf. Snagged that shit hard.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Cybersix wrote:I went to EB Games to pick up Fractured But Whole, and they had an SNES Classic sitting on the shelf. Snagged that shit hard.
aw yeah!!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:06 am

Great score Cyber! Did you get a chance to play it?

I will be plugging mine in the moment I get my HDMI Switch box. One of my HDMI slots broke on my TV so I can only have my switch and PS4 on it Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:08 am

This week is going to be busy. Guys, wish me luck /keep me in your prayers over my new job as a delivery boy. (Pizza)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:59 pm

Cybersix wrote:I went to EB Games to pick up Fractured But Whole, and they had an SNES Classic sitting on the shelf. Snagged that shit hard.
Noice!

Koenig wrote:This week is going to be busy.  Guys, wish me luck /keep me in your prayers over my new job as a delivery boy. (Pizza)
Best of luck man.

As for me. Looks like I'm going to be home on Halloween. Hardly any trick or treaters will come by, and no one will see my dope sick ass Gilligan costume. I guess I'll just play some spooky games for the night. I considering streaming But still not sure. Which gives me an idea.

Hey Mazer, you streaming tonight? I was thinking that we cold perhaps get on discord and watch some public domain horror movies and riff on them.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:16 pm

I am at work...and feeling absolutely miserable about it. I Want to be out having fun...
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:51 pm

-Mazer wrote:I am at work...and feeling absolutely miserable about it. I Want to be out having fun...
*comforts mazer and offers him virtual hot chocolate*

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 34 1448314905572
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 34 Marco_and_star_enjoy_to_drink_the_chocolate_milk_by_deaf_machbot-d9jtmwh

My mom lent me her heat-press recently and making Perler projects are suddenly skyrocketing with amazing speed thanks to how quick and even it works.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:02 pm

What did you think of the first few episodes of Hero Academia?

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:54 pm

I am four episodes in. He just saved the girl during phase 1 of the test.

Personally, I love the side characters esp the main hero dude (action man?) but I want to BEAT the main character in the face. I love that he is not like Gon, or Goku, or Blue-Hair from Ass. Class - that he actually is a weakling and not born special. However if he does not stop crying like a little baby over everything...I will kick him.

heh
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:06 pm

-Mazer wrote:I am four episodes in. He just saved the girl during phase 1 of the test.

Personally, I love the side characters esp the main hero dude (action man?) but I want to BEAT the main character in the face. I love that he is not like Gon, or Goku, or Blue-Hair from Ass. Class - that he actually is a weakling and not born special. However if he does not stop crying like a little baby over everything...I will kick him.

heh
Hehe. This pleases me.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:11 pm

so I made this sign for Halloween.... It's pretty bad lol
Gen Chat XVIII: Castlevania is the bewbs - Page 34 Captur10
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:26 pm

We lost one of our chickens today and it was probably my fault in that all I had to do was one simple thing when I got home and she'd likely be with the others in her coop right now. Came home after taking a pointless detour after school, didn't bother to go check on them and just hopped onto youtube instead. Went outside an hour and a half later to feed them and... (somewhat graphic description)
Spoiler:
before realizing what I was looking at. My mom could tell something was horribly wrong from inside the house just by the way I was standing at the door and staring at my dogs.

There was no noise, no shouting, no shrieking of any kind, nothing to indicate that she was in trouble like the last time she hopped over the gate that separates the backyard from the garden. That fluffy jerk would peck at my legs sometimes when she was impatient for dinner and pecked at my younger dog through the gate like a dope too bold for her own good. There's no head. No head. No face.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:52 am

Sad

I am sorry, that is awful.

Chickens are my favorite pets that I ever had, but for what ever reason the most friendly ones also lacked any functional sense of self preservation. I lost my favorite one to my dog when she willingly jumped into the dog cage to get some of its food.

(What was more traumatizing is my dad beat my dog with the chickens body after that to teach it a lesson, which...it actually did...(it started protecting the chickens after that), but it traumatized the fuck out me)
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:39 pm

@smirk: Love the sign

@ Legend Sad That sucks seriously...losing a pet no matter what the species is always hard. I am so sorry you went through that Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 pm

My Hero update:

It's the episode after Main Kid vs Grenade Kid. When they have the villain/hero faceoff. I really hope that Grenade kid ends up becoming a legit villain. He has almost zero heroic attributes and seeing a classmate turn evil would be the tits.

I love the other class mates also Very Happy That Frenchie with a navel laser. Omg.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:03 pm

-Mazer wrote:My Hero update:

It's the episode after Main Kid vs Grenade Kid. When they have the villain/hero faceoff. I really hope that Grenade kid ends up becoming a legit villain. He has almost zero heroic attributes and seeing a classmate turn evil would be the tits.

I love the other class mates also Very Happy That Frenchie with a navel laser. Omg.
Belly button of doom. ( I dun like him very much, still better than grape juice though... )
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next