Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just beat...

+14
smirkytrick
Ochi
Cybersix
Philly-Haze
Justin
Lux
-Insanity-
robbi86
Archangel
Lunacy
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
Squirrel500
-Mazer
18 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

I just beat... - Page 2 Empty Re: I just beat...

Post by Lux Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:30 am

Lollipop Chainsaw. Got the bad ending, lol. Oh well.
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:33 am

I just beat... - Page 2 350px-Super_Mario_RPG_Box

took me like 15 years but finally beat it
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:41 pm

inFAMOUS 1 again, great game

I HATE clearing out the Historic district though :\ do all missions and then to get the remaining 25% of the territory, well, its all based on luck from that point because at that point the enemy territory is basically non-existent and even when enemies do spawn, they do not drop their random shard missions

Other than that, Hard mode can get pretty hairy

edit: hey, look at that, apparently the last bit of enemy territory belonged to the boss lol

dem trophies
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Just finished my 20th or so playthrough of Dead Rising.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:Just finished my 20th or so playthrough of Dead Rising.
Such a fun and classic game.
robbi86
robbi86

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 pm

robbi86 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:Just finished my 20th or so playthrough of Dead Rising.
Such a fun and classic game.

With a really underrated story too.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:42 am

Leon's campaign in RE6

SHITS ALL OVER FIVE AND THEN CURB STOMPS ITS HEAD INTO DUST AND VAPORIZES SAID DUST.

Seriously though, Leon's campaign in 6 is better than RE5 in every way imaginable
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:04 am

but does 1 campaign make it worth the whole game?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 am

-Mazer wrote:but does 1 campaign make it worth the whole game?
can't really say for sure yet just yet, so far its proven to be much more worth it than 5 though and Mercenaries is still fun though.

That aside, I plan on playing through the other three after which I should have a more solid answer.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:05 am

LegendX48 wrote:Leon's campaign in RE6

SHITS ALL OVER FIVE AND THEN CURB STOMPS ITS HEAD INTO DUST AND VAPORIZES SAID DUST.

Seriously though, Leon's campaign in 6 is better than RE5 in every way imaginable
With out a doubt best part was walking through the streets of Tall Oaks, so much RE2 nostalgia.
robbi86
robbi86

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:07 am

-Mazer wrote:but does 1 campaign make it worth the whole game?
Finished Leon's campaign, half way through Chris's and just finished Chapter 1 of Jake's campaign. IMO Leon's is the best one Chris is good also but as im so short in Jake's campaign i can't really tell but with the added of Mercenaries mode and Hunter mode this game IMO is shaping up to be worth those 60$
robbi86
robbi86

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Assassin's Creed III.

A brilliant game with another godawful ending.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 am

All of RE6

Leon: Good campaign, good atmosphere, love the seeing the chaos of the zombie outbreak and the areas you go through. More akin to RE2 in the beginning then goes more RE4-like toward the end.

Jake: Solid shooter, beating the crap out of stuff with Jake is rather fun, the dialogue between Sherry and Jake was also rather nice
Spoiler:
. I liked the story here and the campaign as a whole in general. Also, QTESSSSSSSS!!!

Chris: CALL OF MOTHER FUCKING DUTY!!!

Ada: Kind of uneventful, Ada's moves are needlessly flashy as always but the campaign itself was kind of so-so. The secret ending doesn't do much for me either. P.S. QTE HELL!!!!

All in all, and 36 hours later (3 and 1/2 of which were spent in mercs), I had a bit of fun with it and don't regret buying it

Game needs some fucking Raid mode though, like now, RIGHT NOW!!! Do it capcom, Raid Mode as dlc, do it NOW! Also, the option to choose which attire for the characters to wear in mercs would be nice as well as opposed to how it is now where its map oriented.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 am

LegendX48 wrote:All of RE6

Leon: Good campaign, good atmosphere, love the seeing the chaos of the zombie outbreak and the areas you go through. More akin to RE2 in the beginning then goes more RE4-like toward the end.

Jake: Solid shooter, beating the crap out of stuff with Jake is rather fun, the dialogue between Sherry and Jake was also rather nice
Spoiler:
. I liked the story here and the campaign as a whole in general. Also, QTESSSSSSSS!!!

Chris: CALL OF MOTHER FUCKING DUTY!!!

Ada: Kind of uneventful, Ada's moves are needlessly flashy as always but the campaign itself was kind of so-so. The secret ending doesn't do much for me either. P.S. QTE HELL!!!!

All in all, and 36 hours later (3 and 1/2 of which were spent in mercs), I had a bit of fun with it and don't regret buying it

Game needs some fucking Raid mode though, like now, RIGHT NOW!!! Do it capcom, Raid Mode as dlc, do it NOW! Also, the option to choose which attire for the characters to wear in mercs would be nice as well as opposed to how it is now where its map oriented.
What is this raid mode you speak of?
robbi86
robbi86

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 pm

robbi86 wrote:What is this raid mode you speak of?
Obtain a 3DS and RE Revelations and you shall know!

Light RPG (like) elements, leveling up for stronger versions of every gun (excluding the rocket launcher of course). Each gun has a variable number of perk slots, example: you might acquire a lvl 20 shotgun after a level with only two perk slots and then run into the same shotgun at the shop but with four or six perk slots. Perks range from things like increased fire power, firing rate, critical hit damage, increased ability to daze enemies, narrower/wider firing range (those two are shotgun oriented) and all the way to stuff like regenerating a certain amount of ammo every 30-60 seconds.

The whole mode is co-op and all the main characters from the main game were unlockable and playable and most had alt costumes that could be unlocked although the alts were just the other outfits they had during the main game. There were 20 levels all based around the campaign and there are three difficulties. You start on easy then unlock the other two as you play and, seeing as RER takes place on a ship, you unlock a bonus level where you go through the entire ship trying to find the exit.

There are quite a few variations of enemies you will run into as well. There are of course the regular versions and then there's larger versions with beefed up attack damage, increased defense and little tiny versions that are very fast and have increased defense. Oh, and there are various upgrades to buy such as beefing up your own defense, amount of health, ammo capacity, grenade capacity by grenade type and herb capacity.

6 needs raid mode because raid mode back on RER kicked the shit out of mercenaries any day of the week.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Halo 4. Great campaign, first in a Halo game that I really got into.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:46 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:Halo 4. Great campaign, first in a Halo game that I really got into.
You didn't play Reach?

I vaguely remember playing with you in Reach, or it might have been Gears 3, can't really remember.
robbi86
robbi86

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:54 pm

robbi86 wrote:
TensePsychopath wrote:Halo 4. Great campaign, first in a Halo game that I really got into.
You didn't play Reach?

I vaguely remember playing with you in Reach, or it might have been Gears 3, can't really remember.

Yeah I did play Reach. Though I only ever remember playing it with Sinjin and Luna.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:18 am

Black Ops II. Campaign was just an absolute mess, gameplay and story wise. Even for the standards of most CoD games, this was pretty sucky overall. Just got a game breaking glitch when replaying a mission a few minutes ago in fact.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:38 am

Just beat Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (finally)....

Partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:09 am

LegendX48 wrote:Just beat Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (finally)....

Partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner partner
On professional difficulty with your A.I. partner ''Oh you are dying? let me take FOREVER to get to you.''
robbi86
robbi86

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:10 am

I know, I did professional back on the regular RE5. Fuck that shit
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by robbi86 Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 am

LegendX48 wrote:I know, I did professional back on the regular RE5. Fuck that shit
Indeed, i didn't have anyone to play Co Op with and i didn't want to join a random player because i doubt it would be that better if i couldn't communicate with him.
robbi86
robbi86

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Saints Row: The Third

awesometacular
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:50 pm

The Battlefield 3 campaign, ending cutscene was kinda random
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum