Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos

+6
-Mazer
Bearhugger29
TensePsychopath
Squirrel500
Koenig
ColumbianLoom
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos - Page 2 Empty Re: Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos

Post by Koenig Sat May 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Darth Luna wrote:....wrong thread?
Yeah...My bad.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos - Page 2 Empty Re: Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos

Post by Lunacy Sat May 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Lol, anyhow, some games going on right now, gonna find the streams and watch.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat May 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Well yeah, also I just don't want to pay for shit I'm not gonna use. I don't even watch tv anymore outside of sports and Game of Thrones, but if I want to watch these things, I have to get certain tiered packages, which is a fucking rip off.
Even then, other shows that I do like I can watch online, like the Daily Show or Colbert Report on hulu the day after.
Honestly, it's just not worth it at all for me and it pisses me off that more and more sports are being put behind that wall. I hate that if I want to watch Lakers or Dodgers games I have to have cable and be subscribed to a specific channel. It makes no sense at all for me to have to do that since I live in their city.
I've grown accustomed to not having all Niners games available, but that's only because they're from SF and I'm obvious in L.A.
before I end this, lolducks, lolclippers and lolangels

I see what you mean. It would be pretty pointless paying for all that stuff. But what do you do if you want to watch a Lakers game or something? Do you just go over to a friend's house?

And agreed. Fuck the clippers and angels!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 03, 2014 7:25 pm

I find online streams. Not exactly legal, but I don't care. Fuck their shitty business practices. Maybe if they see that the games aired on tv aren't getting as much exposure anymore, they'll switch back.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun May 04, 2014 12:50 am

Dammit, Clippers won. :/
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 09, 2014 3:48 pm

So first draft was over, I was okay with the Niners' selection, but only because I don't know much about the player. I trust Harbaugh and Balke though, so I'm not worried.
I was mainly watching for the drama of the top picks and the qbs. I was rooting so hard for the Cowboys to take Manziel, I was gonna laugh so hard at a cowboy loving friend who hates Manziel. Alas, it did not happen.
Also, Niners got Stevie Johnson...interesting.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Tue May 20, 2014 6:33 pm

so Minnesota gets to host the 2018 superbowl, I can already predict who will not be in it *cough*Vikings*cough*

http://news.yahoo.com/minneapolis-awarded-2018-super-bowl-201524565--spt.html
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Yeah, not sure how things will go for the Vikings. The NFC North is tough, and if they manage to get out of that, they still have to deal with the rest of the NFC.

Anyhow, anyone excited for the World Cup? I'm rooting for Team USA and Mexico.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri May 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Yeah, not sure how things will go for the Vikings. The NFC North is tough, and if they manage to get out of that, they still have to deal with the rest of the NFC.

Anyhow, anyone excited for the World Cup? I'm rooting for Team USA and Mexico.

I don't have much faith in the Vikings but you never know.

And I'm SOOOOOO pumped for the World Cup! I'm of course rooting for America, but we have a tough bracket.

We have to face fucking Germany, Ghana, AND Portugal. But it's good to note that we've gotten pretty good as of recently and Ghana and Portugal are definitely teams we can beat. Germany on the other hand is light years ahead of the competition, but the USA can be good at pulling out stellar performances like they did with England last World Cup.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 23, 2014 5:53 pm

I don't have any faith in the Vikings to get anywhere. Then again, if Bridgewater is good, you never know. I just don't see it, they may be 3rd place. The Packers and Bears are 2 good teams, they'll compete in the conference.

As for Team USA, they are really young and yeah the group is just brutal. Ghana has been a good team in the last few WC tourneys. Portugal, I'm not sure how they currently, but yeah, Germany's got to be the juggernaut of the group.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Fuck yeah, Mexico won! I'd have been pissed if they lost or tied just because they had 2 goals taken away, but instead I'm happeh.

Now, if the Kings win today, it'll be an awesome day.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Luna, are we the only ones here watching the World Cup? Damn, well I'll be pretty active in this thread because I watch almost all of the World Cup!

Btw, the Mexico game was good.

Right now I'm trying to look for the Costa Rica game
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Good I'm glad that Costa Rica won. Uruguay were being little bitches.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Yeah, so far everyone I've gone for has won. For the remaining matches today, I'm going for:
England over Italy
Japan over Ivory Coast

And yeah, Pereira really fucked up at the end right there. The match was lost already, no fucking point in doing that. Now Uruguay is gonna face Italy with one less person in the next game.

Not to mention, THE KINGS WON THE STANLEY CUP!!!! That was such an instense game, me and my brothers were yelling and going crazy as we were watching it. Even lost our voices. Damn that was a fun time.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:51 pm

England are probably gonna get smashed.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:51 pm

I watched bits and pieces of the Stanley Cup and it seemed like a good game. I was indifferent about who won though. I'm also not the biggest hockey fan in the world so that was probably why. I'm trying to get more into it though. I watched a lot of Avalanche games with my college friends when they were playing.

And I'm hoping England loses. Never been a fan of England. And I'm rooting for Japan too! I mean I got too, most of my entertainment medium comes from that place so I have to support them lol.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:00 pm

*flees to watch England vs Italy match*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:25 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:And I'm hoping England loses. Never been a fan of England.

Sports stuff thread: Superb Broncos - Page 2 Grumpy-Cat-size-460
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh ya, I forgot to say this *clears throat*:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!! ENGLAND LOST!!!!!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Japan lost. D:
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:50 am

Darth Luna wrote:Japan lost. D:

I know! Their guys team just isn't that great.... Poor Japan... I wish they did better.....  Sad 
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Wow France is killing it right now!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Yeah...boo France. I lost interest as soon as Honduras lost a player, though. It was a wrap at that point.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 pm

really japan lost their game and france is kicking ass in theirs, I say the games were fixed lol
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Argentina won theirs, but I thought they were gonna be more dominant. Especially since they got a score so early in the game.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next