Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO!

+11
Lunacy
TensePsychopath
Koenig
Squirrel500
ColumbianLoom
LegendX48
Justin
Cybersix
Lux
smirkytrick
-Mazer
15 posters

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 21 Empty Re: GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO!

Post by Justin Fri May 23, 2014 10:33 am

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 21 ZlCfzR9PiHwo_6Htoe
Ugh.
Spoiler:
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 21 Empty Re: GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO!

Post by LegendX48 Fri May 23, 2014 12:57 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 21 ZlCfzR9PiHwo_6Htoe
Ugh.
Spoiler:
the model looks friggen rad o.o
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 23, 2014 3:30 pm

He's got some serious muscle now.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Fri May 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Jus, check your private message.
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 pm

@Legend
I want to hear your ideas right now!!!!!

xXJus10Xx wrote:GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 21 ZlCfzR9PiHwo_6Htoe
Ugh.
Spoiler:

He looks so sick! Hopefully he isn't overpowered like he was in Brawl. And I'm they better throw in Chrom/Lucina (maybe as secret characters?). With Chrom and Lucina, they could probably be the same model, but be different skins like Male Trainer and Female Trainer. Though, I would prefer to have both of them as individual characters. Also Tharja wouldn't be a bad one to include in Smash either. She would be an interesting one to play as.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 23, 2014 7:20 pm

GenChat Volume XXXVIII: Why So Serious Team Fortress 2 GO! - Page 21 Tumblr_n61y67vsve1qhy6c9o1_500
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Fri May 23, 2014 7:45 pm

I GOT FIOS! 25 mps upload

Alright people. Listen. If I am going restart my Plex media server, will people actually use it or is it just going to be a waste of my time?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 23, 2014 7:48 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:Hopefully he isn't overpowered like he was in Brawl.
Hardly. He has a great forward smash, but all the other moves a basic at best.(Up aerial is good, too. Same with the Back aerial and basic A attack.)
Call me crazy, but I'd like to see Ike have MORE power in his moves.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri May 23, 2014 8:01 pm

@legend yeah I want to hear your idea
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Witcher 2. $3.99. On Steam.
What Do?
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Fri May 23, 2014 8:20 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Witcher 2. $3.99. On Steam.
What Do?
do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. Do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 23, 2014 8:21 pm

*rushes for Witcher 2*

Bear, check your PM
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri May 23, 2014 9:32 pm

-Mazer wrote:I GOT FIOS! 25 mps upload

Alright people. Listen. If I am going restart my Plex media server, will people actually use it or is it just going to be a waste of my time?

I don't even know what that is....

xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:Hopefully he isn't overpowered like he was in Brawl.
Hardly. He has a great forward smash, but all the other moves a basic at best.(Up aerial is good, too. Same with the Back aerial and basic A attack.)
Call me crazy, but I'd like to see Ike have MORE power in his moves.

What!? I could work on Ike the whole match and then the person would only have to get me with 3-4 good hits and I'm done. The guy was a little too much and his up b was bullshit.

Btw, Justin why the hell haven't I played you in Brawl yet!?

EDIT: We couldn't even play if we wanted to. The Nintendo WFC is shutdown Sad I'll just have to wait to play you in July.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 23, 2014 10:03 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:

What!? I could work on Ike the whole match and then the person would only have to get me with 3-4 good hits and I'm done. The guy was a little too much and his up b was bullshit.
Up B? lol what. That move leaves Ike open so much it hurts. Roll from it and you're golden. Many of Ike's moves are for punish only. exploit that by giving little to no room for error and he won't stand a chance. It's all about faking out the opportunist.

If you're full of openings, Ike can destroy you. This much is true.
He's very good at punish with his ability to kill at low %s.

When it comes right down to it, if you can cut into Ike's personal zone, you've got him... same goes for practically all heavy weight characters.

You know what? you're probably right. Ike doesn't really need more power. :P
ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, Justin why the hell haven't I played you in Brawl yet!?
Because Brawl online is super laggy and having competive battles in there is a mess.
Plus I don't like competitive fights because I'm a casual scrub. Items make the game wacky and fun :3

ColumbianLoom wrote:EDIT: We couldn't even play if we wanted to. The Nintendo WFC is shutdown :(I'll just have to wait to play you in July.  
Wait for December, you mean?
Oh wait, the 3DS version is supposed to come out in Summer... dammit Sakurai! I can't wait for the Wii U version with the 3DS version right in front of my face!
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri May 23, 2014 10:26 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:

Up B? lol what. That move leaves Ike open so much it hurts. Roll from it and you're golden. Many of Ike's moves are for punish only. exploit that by giving little to no room for error and he won't stand a chance. It's all about faking out the opportunist.

If you're full of openings, Ike can destroy you. This much is true.
He's very good at punish with his ability to kill at low %s.

When it comes right down to it, if you can cut into Ike's personal zone, you've got him... same goes for practically all heavy weight characters.

You know what? you're probably right. Ike doesn't really need more power. Razz

That's true, but it's so easy for him to just get a few good hits and then you're done. It isn't like Dedede where you have to time everything to just right to get your hit. I use Dedede and he's way more balanced tan Ike. Ike is moderately fast and is strong, whereas Dedede and Bowser are just slow as hell. Though, I can wreck Ike bad for the most part. He still pisses me off though.

Also I hate his up-b because once you try to go in the for the off-the-ledge attack you can't hit him because he won't be effected! You can't overpower his up-b. It can be annoying time to to time.

xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:Btw, Justin why the hell haven't I played you in Brawl yet!?
Because Brawl online is super laggy and having competive battles in there is a mess.
Plus I don't like competitive fights because I'm a casual scrub. Items make the game wacky and fun :3

I like playing items every once in a while but I'm more about no items and relatively balanced stages. For example, I'll never touch the New Pork City or the Super Mario Bros stage.

xXJus10Xx wrote:
ColumbianLoom wrote:EDIT: We couldn't even play if we wanted to. The Nintendo WFC is shutdown :(I'll just have to wait to play you in July.  
Wait for December, you mean?
Oh wait, the 3DS version is supposed to come out in Summer... dammit Sakurai! I can't wait for the Wii U version with the 3DS version right in front of my face!

Yep! I'll play you on the 3DS! I bet the online will still be much better than the Wii's. All the online games I've played on the 3DS have been so much better than the Wii's. 3DS is way superior.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Fri May 23, 2014 10:27 pm

xXJus10Xx wrote:Witcher 2. $3.99. On Steam.
What Do?

do ask just buy! XD
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Took some pics of my kittehs, they're incoming.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Fri May 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Spoiler:
Orange one is a boy, he's named Kiko
The darker one is a girl, named her Miu/Mew(spelling is pending)
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Fri May 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
Spoiler:

Kitties!!!!!!
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Fri May 23, 2014 11:56 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:Also I hate his up-b because once you try to go in the for the off-the-ledge attack you can't hit him because he won't be effected! You can't overpower his up-b. It can be annoying time to to time.

Oh, you can hit him. His invulnerability frames are only present when he throws his sword up into the air. Staying on the ledge, however, is an issue. He sure can edge hog with that Up B. getting the opportunity to ledge guard with that move is a risky move. Facing somebody with 100+ damage(Yes, this is possible against Ike lol), and grabbing onto the ledge during Ike's Up B, then using the L button to roll back onto the stage, will send Ike plummeting to his death if he doesn't go high enough to land on the stage.

If you got somebody who can counter(Marth, Ike, sometimes Wolf), they can stop Ike's Up-B spam no problem. A long range attack can reach Ike without harming you as well. A good grenade toss from Snake can ruin Ike's spam, too. Meta Knight has no issues because he's Meta Knight.

ColumbianLoom wrote:Yep! I'll play you on the 3DS! I bet the online will still be much better than the Wii's. All the online games I've played on the 3DS have been so much better than the Wii's. 3DS is way superior.
Yes, the Wii's online is crap compared to 3DS. I didn't even have to play a 3DS game online to figure this out.
Wii U's online, however... Wireless connection or else you have bad internet connection. It has good online if you ask me.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhugger29 Sat May 24, 2014 12:15 am

xXJus10Xx wrote:*rushes for Witcher 2*

Bear, check your PM

Replied back Very Happy
Bearhugger29
Bearhugger29

Bounty : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Sat May 24, 2014 12:15 am

Darth Luna wrote:
Spoiler:

aww how adorable
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sat May 24, 2014 12:35 am

They are very cute, indeed. :3

*reads Nukoduke!*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Sat May 24, 2014 1:52 am

*types massive wall of text in movie thread. Doesn't post it*

My uncle has made me way too paranoid @_@

sorry guys, I just can't post about it in detail... yet!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Sat May 24, 2014 2:55 am

KITTIES EVERYWHERE IN THIS THREAD!!!!
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum