Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition.

+11
Bearhugger29
Justin
ColumbianLoom
Lux
Squirrel500
smirkytrick
LegendX48
-Mazer
Lunacy
Cybersix
Koenig
15 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition. - Page 5 Empty Re: General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition.

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:10 am

Hey guys, can we all skype chat during Nintendo's (and possibly Sony's) E3 event? We don't need to voice chat, but text chat at least. Actually I think I would prefer text chat so it will be easier to listen in to what they're saying.

Who's down?
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition. - Page 5 Empty Re: General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition.

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:12 am

*was already planning on doing just that and has done so for the past few years*
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 am

TensePsychopath wrote:

.................................... WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!!? That was something else!
 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :><: :><: 
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:24 am

Darth Luna wrote:*was already planning on doing just that and has done so for the past few years*

What's your skype ID Luna? Mine is LoomDoom.

Actually, I want everyone's. I only have Mazer's and Smirky's.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:27 am

Hmm....have we done a group chat during e3 in this place? I've been in at least one the past few years. Though the last two years has included twitter in my live reactions/ranting to E3. I think we might have had a group chat here, but we might have done it on mazar's live stream. I think I had been lobbying mazar to make the skype group for events like this.

Also, I'm not sure what my skype name is, because I signed up for skype using my email from msn(I migrated over). If you're in the wss skype group, though, you can add me through that.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 pm

So TW bumped up my internet speed from 20mbs down/2mbs up, to this:
General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition. - Page 5 3545538067
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Darth Luna wrote:So TW bumped up my internet speed from 20mbs down/2mbs up, to this:
General Chat XXXIX: Reading Rainbow Returns Edition. - Page 5 3545538067

Very nice!!!! Must be to counter the huge rate of Fios increase lately.

Also; Koeing. I am moving you SteamLords to the Creative Thread
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Only services available in my area are TWCable and ATT. I think they're afraid of Google though. I can't wait for Google to move into this area and force them to further upgrade.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:42 pm

What are you going to do with this new hyper mega awesome internets?

*tries another anime at random*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm not sure....I have a lot of devices connected to the internet at my home and lately it's been  feeling like it's lagged, hopefully that won't be an issue anymore.

Also, once again, I suggest:
Demon King Daimao
Aesthetics of a Rogue Hero
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:57 pm

*writes the down*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:52 pm

My bad Mazer, I forgot about the separate forums.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Hmm....have we done a group chat during e3 in this place? I've been in at least one the past few years. Though the last two years has included twitter in my live reactions/ranting to E3. I think we might have had a group chat here, but we might have done it on mazar's live stream. I think I had been lobbying mazar to make the skype group for events like this.

Also, I'm not sure what my skype name is, because I signed up for skype using my email from msn(I migrated over). If you're in the wss skype group, though, you can add me through that.

I see, well, I want to be in the group!

Mazer, how do I get in on this Skype group!? I want to be able to get reactions with everyone.
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
Also, once again, I suggest:
Demon King Daimao
That was simultaneously one of the most interesting yet most disappointing anime I have ever watched, though I am sure Mazer will love it for the fan service.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:57 pm

ColumbianLoom wrote:I see, well, I want to be in the group!

Mazer, how do I get in on this Skype group!? I want to be able to get reactions with everyone.
Yeah, it'll be fun.
Koenig wrote:That was simultaneously one of the most interesting yet most disappointing anime I have ever watched, though I am sure Mazer will love it for the fan service.
I just found it to be fun as hell. It also helped that at the time I was tired of wimpy main characters and this one has one that isn't. He's a bit of an idiot and dense, but a wimp he's not.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:06 pm

I shall add you to the group, tonight Very Happy
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:09 pm

I found a "nathaniel loomis" from telluride, that you loom? If so, I think I might be able to add you to the group.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:26 pm

I just noticed the setup thread is gone. Mind if I make a new one in the media section?
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:57 pm

crap I keep forgetting to make a Skype account
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:08 pm

LegendX48 wrote:I just noticed the setup thread is gone. Mind if I make a new one in the media section?

of course you can :)
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
I just found it to be fun as hell. It also helped that at the time I was tired of wimpy main characters and this one has one that isn't. He's a bit of an idiot and dense, but a wimp he's not.
I will admit that It was one of the few anime where I gave a crap about the main character. However it disappointed me in the long run, the story felt convoluted, the fan-service was abundantly out of place, the world and side characters were woefully underdeveloped, etc.  That and partook in another one of my biggest pet peeves in the forum of god slaying.  I don't know what Japan has against gods or the idea of a God, but if one is included in a story it ALLWAYS seems to become the villain.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Koenig wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:
I will admit that It was one of the few anime where I gave a crap about the main character. However it disappointed me in the long run, the story felt convoluted, the fan-service was abundantly out of place, the world and side characters were woefully underdeveloped, etc.  That and partook in another one of my biggest pet peeves in the forum of god slaying.  I don't know what Japan has against gods or the idea of a God, but if one is included in a story it ALLWAYS seems to become the villain.
I actually really loved the "god slaying" thing.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:17 pm

-Mazer wrote:
LegendX48 wrote:I just noticed the setup thread is gone. Mind if I make a new one in the media section?

of course you can :)
alright peoples, post your setups!
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Darth Luna wrote:
I actually really loved the "god slaying" thing.
I probably would not mind if every anime and JRPG did not do it as a rule, as is I find it to be old and very dull.
Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Koenig
Koenig

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next