Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here!

+7
Lunacy
Koenig
ColumbianLoom
Bearhugger29
TensePsychopath
LegendX48
-Mazer
11 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here!

Post by Squirrel500 Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Darth Luna wrote:I assume this page should be full of images, such I shame they aren't showing up for me.

same here
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here!

Post by Cybersix Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:
Darth Luna wrote:I assume this page should be full of images, such I shame they aren't showing up for me.

same here
Just quote the post with the images and copy/ paste the links.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:28 pm

With that many posts, that's way too much of a pain in the ass.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Darth Luna wrote:With that many posts, that's way too much of a pain in the ass.
Yeah. I only did it with Mazer's most recent post.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by ColumbianLoom Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 am

That sucks that you guys can't see the images because I'm just going to continue to post more! (have you guys tried using a different browser?)
Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 2 IdrOpi1K2ureA
Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 2 IltccooWgv57H
Official E3 Thread - Gifs, Predictions, Hopes, Wants, and Fails Go here! - Page 2 IMD8ekYWMRLMJ
ColumbianLoom
ColumbianLoom

Bounty : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:38 am

They pop up sometimes. And no, I won't use any other browser, too much of a pain in the ass to use one browser to only come go to one site.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:14 pm

X1 exclusives so far:

Fable Legends
Forza Horizons 2
Dance Central Digital Game
Sunset Overdrive
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:16 pm

-Mazer wrote:X1 exclusives so far:

Fable Legends
Forza Horizons 2
Dance Central Digital Game
Sunset Overdrive

"All coming to PC a few months after!"
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:20 pm

forza and dance central have been previously ported to pc? o.O
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Was making fun of Dead Rising 3 going to PC.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Sunset Overdrive looks amazing. I love that fake out that they had at the beginning of the trailer. I thought it was gonna be another generic shooter with that soldier lol.

Also, Did anyone else noticed Conker on that Spark Project? What was that about? I'm he's back and all, but what does he have to do with Project Spark?
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:44 pm

smirkytrick wrote:Also, Did anyone else noticed Conker on that Spark Project? What was that about? I'm he's back and all, but what does he have to do with Project Spark?
Mascot or SURPRISE SEQUEL!
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:51 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
Also, Did anyone else noticed Conker on that Spark Project? What was that about? I'm he's back and all, but what does he have to do with Project Spark?
I feel like it was a big fuck you to fans.
As some guy on IGN said
Conker showed up at the end of the Project Spark trailer, reminded fans it's been 10 years since a Rare game came out, and said that the only way they're getting a Rare game is to build on in Project Spark.

It was a punch in the gut
Cybersix
Cybersix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:52 pm

no, they're added a conker pack to project spark. Have you guys tried out project spark? It's a game creation game, similar in theme to LBP creation mode and minecraft world manipulation.
So it's more like a "we don't want to make a new conker game, but you guys can make it in this other game."
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:05 pm

My thoughts on E3 so far......

Microsoft Conference

Compared to last year I feel like Miscroft did a very good job. Loved the fact that they showed more games then last year when they basically just showed all the extra crap you get with your xbox.

Games

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Pros
-The gameplay looked awsome
-the graphics were great
-it looked better the Black Ops 2

Cons
parts just looked silly to me
-on the trailer when they changed their drop off point in the helicopter
-that weird swarm of giant bugs
-when that guy plants the charge and his arm got stuck, first thought "really that's how they decided to end that part?"

Assassin's Creed Unity

Pros
-liked the option to create your own brotherhood online with friends
-compared to Black Flag it looks fun
-gameplay looked nicely done and fun to play
-I couldn't stop laughing when they through that one guy over the balcony to the group of rioters below

Cons
-Still not sold on the French Revelution storyline

The Evil Within

Cons
-unless I missed it I didn't see much for it

Homefront Revelution

Pros
-liked how you use your characters phone to find stuff
-like the idea that you have to find your own weapons and make your own weapons
-the graphics seem to have improved since the first game

Sunset Overdrive

Pros
-the game look really fun
-parts look like it will be funny as hell

Cons
-looked a little too much like a Borderlands rip off to me
-I thought it was a Borderlands game at first

Deadrising 3 Arcade Game Thing

Pros
-it looks like a clusterfuck of fun
-love how you can have you character wear other Capcom characters clothes

Project Spark

Pros
-OMG CONKER THE SQUIRREL!!!!!

Cons
-only for XBOX
-Microsoft still owns Conker's soul:(
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Project spark is available on win8.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Besides Sunset, I didn't see anything that really made me go "I WANT THAT!" In the Xbox conference. However their conference was solid, made games the focus without any bull crap. Therefor I give them an A-

EA...it was just a masturbation to sports and making developer interviews look as artsy fartsy as possible.

D.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:45 pm

Darth Luna wrote:Project spark is available on win8.

I wonder if it will work on windows 7, I only have win7 and not really a fan of win8
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:46 pm

No, only way you can get it for win8 at the moment is by going into the built in marketplace and downloading it.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:47 pm

-Mazer wrote:Besides Sunset, I didn't see anything that really made me go "I WANT THAT!" In the Xbox conference. However their conference was solid, made games the focus without any bull crap. Therefor I give them an A-

EA...it was just a masturbation to sports and making developer interviews look as artsy fartsy as possible.

D.

lol, I did see a little bit about the new battlefield, it looks good, I'm not sure about the new sims game though
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Darth Luna wrote:No, only way you can get it for win8 at the moment is by going into the built in marketplace and downloading it.

Sad oh well, at least I still have Conker's Bad Day
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:12 pm

have I missed anything?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 pm

First 5 minutes of Far Cry 4, was awesome.

Just Dance stuff....cringing like crazy.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:28 pm

You know what.... Some day.... We're gonna buy Rare from Microsoft. I don't care if we have to start a kick starter, or buy it from the success our our video games. We have to rescue Rare.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Ubisoft gets an F-
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next