Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

+9
LegendX48
Koenig
Bearhugger29
Ochi
ColumbianLoom
smirkytrick
Justin
Lunacy
-Mazer
13 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 24 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by TensePsychopath Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Agreed, black one provides a better contrast.
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 24 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags!

Post by smirkytrick Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Yeah I have to go with #2
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:40 pm

A recent interview with Ed Boon revealed that his team are already koming up with DLC after the launch of Mortal Kombat X. When discussing the new roster Ed Boon stated that a lot of older kharacters won't be appearing in the game - that this Mortal Kombat will be focusing a lot on a new kast of kharacters.

However, he also stated that this doesn't mean the old kast will be lest out - heavily hinting that klassic MK kharacters are most likely going to appear as post-launch DLC.

Not only that, but he also konfirmed that the konsoles will also be getting their own exclusive kharacters. Right now it is not konfirmed whethere or not these individuals will be 3rd party kharacters Ala Kratos and Freddy Kruger as we saw in MK 9, or original members of the Mortal Kombat roster that will be exclusive to konsoles.

---okay. Will stop with the K's now--

To be honest, this is rather irritating to me. I did not mind so much the exclusive Kratos in Mortal Kombat 9 and if it goes the route of 3rd party video game characters, that's fine and dandy. That I really don't mind. If it is Mortal Kombat characters that get Exclusive to a console - then I am going to be rather angry.

I love NetherRealm. They are one of my favorite studios of all time but the stunt that was pulled with Injustice - meaning that costumes for characters were exclusive to specific platforms (the worst being costumes only available to those who have an Iphone or Ipad thus get access to the Apple-Exclusive Injustice app) was irritating as sin considering that they locked the best outfits to these specific devices.

For those of you who were unaware, the locked content in Injustice led players to swapping and trading account information to unlock all the content that was already on the disc to begin with.

As for the already-planned DLC. I have never been a fan of that. I understand when the game is finished and they add to it - such as Scarlet and Rain for MK9 (who - despite their models being on disc, were not finished  and needed more programming and editing) who showed up well after MK9's release.

However the idea of already making plans for DLC reeks of content that will be on disc and unlocked later on.

I really hope this doesn't end up being the case. If so, then I will wait a while longer for the Komplete Edition to be released before I decide to fork over money for this. I am really growing tired of the whole DLC and "Console Exclusive" crap. I didn't like it with MK9's classic costumes and fatalities being restricted to what store you pre-ordered it from, and I don't like it here.

Again. If the console exclusive situation turns out to be something like another Freddy Kruger or Kratos - awesome - that's fair. That's cool. If it's actual MK classic cast members...I will be furious...

*ends rant*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Just had an epiphany. Phil Fish, doesn't matter if you hate the guy or not, people still know his name. What if he was working on Fez 2 all this time and he is acting like an asshole to promote it? A similar thing happened with that Gordan Ramsey/Amy's bakery thing.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Yeah but I dun think people would support that game anymore..
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:00 pm

-Mazer wrote:Yeah but I dun think people would support that game anymore..
In that case. WE better develop Fez 2. All we have to do is give the original game a minor tweak here and there. I'm sure Phil won't mind if we made Fez 2. He is a reasonable guy after all.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Meh...Why is feedback so hard to come by? I have been working on a refined version of my "FPS Party" concept but It has only yielded a single constructive response.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 pm

smirkytrick wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Yeah but I dun think people would support that game anymore..
In that case. WE better develop Fez 2. All we have to do is give the original game a minor tweak here and there. I'm sure Phil won't mind if we made Fez 2. He is a reasonable guy after all.

Lawl

Koenig wrote:Meh...Why is feedback so hard to come by?  I have been working on a refined version of my "FPS Party" concept but It has only yielded a single constructive response.

Where?
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Wow...type WiiU into Google news and it is 2 and a half pages talking about Ubisoft finally announcing they are practically abandoning the system.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenig Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:32 pm

I posted it on one of the other forums I use.
Koenig
Koenig

Bounty : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:15 pm

-Mazer wrote:Wow...type WiiU into Google news and it is 2 and a half pages talking about Ubisoft finally announcing they are practically abandoning the system.
I heard from Hard News today that they're gonna stop making M rated games for it after Watch_Dogs comes out. They said it was because of poor sales of Assassin's Creed for WiiU. They did say however that they're not gonna completely abandon the system, just make "kid friendly" games for it.
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Meh. We all know that they will stop supporting it. And it's a shame about Ass Creed IV sales on the WiiU. It is one of the few ports that was not a complete mess as far as I remember.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:22 pm

I'm meh Sad
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:25 pm

-Mazer wrote:I'm meh Sad
No, you're Mazer! Don't lie to me. I know you're Mazer!
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 pm

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 24 Ssb4-leak-1
lol fake
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:34 pm

-Mazer wrote:Meh. We all know that they will stop supporting it. And it's a shame about Ass Creed IV sales on the WiiU. It is one of the few ports that was not a complete mess as far as I remember.
it supposedly ran worse than both the PS3 and 360 versions though...
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:34 pm

lol duck hunt dawg

and I am meh, dammit! MEH MEH MEH

*fights with smirky
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:36 pm

LegendX48 wrote:
-Mazer wrote:Meh. We all know that they will stop supporting it. And it's a shame about Ass Creed IV sales on the WiiU. It is one of the few ports that was not a complete mess as far as I remember.
it supposedly ran worse than both the PS3 and 360 versions though...

Did it? Than I dun blame people for not buying it.

"Hey. Why aren't people buying our game!"

"Well sir, it may be because we are not supporting it, gave them a crappy port, and removed features"

"THEY DONT WANT M RATED GAMES BLARAGAGEGAGG"

*end scene*
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:37 pm

-Mazer wrote:
and I am meh, dammit! MEH MEH MEH

*fights with smirky
CUT THE SHIT, MAZER!

*slaps with fish*
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:47 pm

I ACCEPT YOUR CHOICE OF WEAPON
Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 24 Lew+Zealand2
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smirkytrick Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:02 pm

*Joins fight with Plunger!
Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 24 Plunger_face_top
smirkytrick
smirkytrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:53 pm

smirkytrick wrote:*Joins fight with Plunger!
Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 24 Plunger_face_top

I UPGRADE TO THE DUEL AXES

Gen Chat XLI: Horror Blind Bags! - Page 24 1000x1000

Last edited by -Mazer on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:57 pm

damn picture >.<
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:03 am

Hmm...since the death of Robin Williams, I've been thinking. Maybe not in the forefront of my mind always, but I have been constantly thinking. I want to say something, but I don't know how. I have an inkling, but I'm not sure if I should take that route.....hmm.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next