Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

+9
Bearhugger29
Lux
Squirrel500
-Mazer
LegendX48
smirkytrick
Cybersix
Justin
TensePsychopath
13 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by Lunacy Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Lux wrote:
smirkytrick wrote:Just watched Game Theory.
MatPat says Rosalina is Peach's daughter.
*facepalms
So...Peach gave birth to a Goddess whom has been around far longer than anyone in the series.

...Cool.
Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 6 2d2fd04834c3bf967376c754200a6eaa
Those are some very interesting implications XD
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Bounty : 20

Back to top Go down

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 6 Empty Re: Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL!

Post by -Mazer Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:02 pm

This is what ScrewAttack's HardNews has been reduced too:
Hysterically named the “NEW” Nintendo 3DS, it was announced for fall release in Japan and comes in both standard and XL models. It has a larger screen, improved CPU, amiibo compatibility, stronger battery life annnddd a second analog stick?! Well actually it’s more of a nub modeled after the Gamecube’s C-stick, but let’s face it, it’s an IBM ThinkPad’s clitoris.

Most of these employees were localization team members, alongside Q&A, all of which will be outsourced in the future to sentient amiibos. Hopefully, everyone affected by this lands on their feet and hey, new 3DS. Be sure to leave a comment about how old these stories are, give me a thumbs up if you think I need a haircut and Subscribe to see if there’s a news story tomorrow about my penis!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Bounty : 41

https://wssf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 pm

-Mazer wrote:This is what ScrewAttack's HardNews has been reduced too:
Hysterically named the “NEW” Nintendo 3DS, it was announced for fall release in Japan and comes in both standard and XL models. It has a larger screen, improved CPU, amiibo compatibility, stronger battery life annnddd a second analog stick?! Well actually it’s more of a nub modeled after the Gamecube’s C-stick, but let’s face it, it’s an IBM ThinkPad’s clitoris.

Most of these employees were localization team members, alongside Q&A, all of which will be outsourced in the future to sentient amiibos. Hopefully, everyone affected by this lands on their feet and hey, new 3DS. Be sure to leave a comment about how old these stories are, give me a thumbs up if you think I need a haircut and Subscribe to see if there’s a news story tomorrow about my penis!
No comment lol
Justin
Justin

Bounty : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Lux wrote:
Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 6 2d2fd04834c3bf967376c754200a6eaa
I have that TARDIS. It lights up and makes the take off sound.
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:47 am

"Dark Samus can't be an alt. costume" they said.
"impossible to do" they explained.

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 6 ZlCfzSZrv_c3LVV6jP
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by TensePsychopath Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 am

Why did people say that?
TensePsychopath
TensePsychopath

Bounty : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:34 pm

So, while RE revelations sold worse on the WiiU, the 3DS sales beat out the 360, PS3, and WiiU sales but still - nintendo fans dun want a new resident evil, eh?

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NINTENDO OWNERS ALREADY OWNING IT ON THE 3DS BEFORE IT WAS FINALLY PORTED TO THE WIIU DOES IT
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:39 pm

-Mazer wrote:So, while RE revelations sold worse on the WiiU, the 3DS sales beat out the 360, PS3, and WiiU sales but still - nintendo fans dun want a new resident evil, eh?

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NINTENDO OWNERS ALREADY OWNING IT ON THE 3DS BEFORE IT WAS FINALLY PORTED TO THE WIIU DOES IT
Well duh, it has everything to do with it! No one in their right mind would have both the 3DS AND the Wii U! That's...
Spoiler:
Lux
Lux

Bounty : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:28 pm

TensePsychopath wrote:Why did people say that?
Because, "Dark Samus is too different and can't be cloned/become an alt.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:59 pm

I think it is pathetic that Nintendo fans supported Resident Evil so much and Capcom was like DICK OFF for the sequel

Such is the life of 3rd party dicks.

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 6 C6074f6c2f0c64cee88112f37e2b05c702e392922195329c891a88affa0ffb3a

Oh Hai WSS faction.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:11 pm

When WIRED got him on the phone last week, Wiseau demonstrated a series of truths: Regardless of how self-aware he is — or was — about his movie, he’s good-natured enough to play along with becoming famous for being terrible, and smart enough to keep every detail of his personal life (including whether he’s got everyone fooled) a complete mystery.

WIRED: How does it feel to make a movie and have people want to celebrate its ten-year anniversary?

Tommy Wiseau: Okay, we started interview right now? OK, cool, cool. You can ask whatever you want, doesn’t mean you receive the answer, right?

WIRED: That sounds fair enough.

TW: I want you to have happiness at the same time.

WIRED: Okay, I’ll do my best to ask questions you can answer, though.

TW: You know, I am pro-freedom. So what’s your question?

WIRED: How does it feel to have people want to celebrate ten years of your movie?

TW: You know what, I’ll be honest with you, I am completely shocked. I really mean it with a very sincere way, because my original plan was, you probably know about billboards, we did have billboard for past five years, over five years. So my idea was to produce the movie, have a billboard and move on to the next project. It did not come out that way. But happy to report, very happy what’s happening now and I don’t know if you know but I want to tell you at the same time that we are worldwide right now. We just opened recently Portugal, Poland as well.

WIRED: How many screenings do you think have been held since The Room was released?

TW: Well, let me finish my answer to first question. I’m very happy where… As you know, originally supposed to be a play, and it didn’t come out. I decided that wait a minute I don’t wanna do a play because no one especially in America goes to the theatre… because I’m a stage actor, believe it or not.

If a lot of this conversation sounds familiar (because, say, you have an exceptional memory for Tommy Wiseau interviews), it’s because Wiseau gave roughly the same interview to Indiewire in 2011. He swapped out certain details to make it timely, of course, but as our conversation went on, more and more familiar pattern emerged. He has a habit of using idioms like “as you probably know,” “believe it or not,” and “for your information” to segue from direct questions to the entirely different topics he would prefer to discuss, like The Room‘s international success and its forthcoming Blu-Ray edition, offering to send me a copy multiple times (“free of charge, free of charge,”). Once, he parried a question by complimenting my interviewing skills… and immediately moving onto another tangentially-related idea.

At first, when I got off the phone with him, I was a bit disappointed. Almost every answer seemed intensely studied, like this conversation was his next film project and we were running lines (only problem: we’d brought different scripts to rehearsal). Every response seemed to come out exactly as planned — vague, yet full of positive reinforcement — but rarely offering anything meaningful beyond a “yes” or a “no.” It felt like, once again, Wiseau had entered the ring with a journalist, and come out on top, or at least without offering me anything I didn’t already know.

But then I realized: Isn’t that sort of the whole point of Tommy Wiseau and The Room in the first place?

Some people believe it’s all an elaborate act, that Wiseau has known exactly what he’s doing the whole time, like a Real-Deal, long-game Joaquin Phoenix — a walking, talking testament to the superficiality and ineptitude of traditional cinema. One film professor even argued that Wiseau’s movie was “the Citizen Kane of bad movies,” and that it “exposed the fabricated nature of Hollywood.”
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:26 pm

I need subscribers and stuffs on my new gaming channel
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:41 pm

I shall subscribe ^-^ linky me, pwease.
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LegendX48 Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkvQOvIWN9n3Galz2dCvHQ

I think the current name's a bit lame. I'm open to suggestions.
LegendX48
LegendX48

Bounty : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybersix Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Save us Mazer from Luna's tyranny!
Cybersix
Cybersix

Bounty : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Cybersix wrote:Save us Mazer from Luna's tyranny!

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 6 20110519111548!Lord_Gromgard_with_his_Minions

I shall and always will be the OVERLORD OF THIS FACTION!
-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Not if you're absent.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:20 pm

I keep misreading the bulletin as "LUX! MAY YOU BURN IN HELL" xD
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel500 Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 pm

hey mazer how did you guys set up our war/battle games? I kinda want to do something like that with anime characters on crunchyroll and can't remember how everything was set up
Squirrel500
Squirrel500

Bounty : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Lux wrote:I keep misreading the bulletin as "LUX! MAY YOU BURN IN HELL" xD
That's one hell of a persecution complex you have there.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Gen Chat XLII: SMASH BROS. LEAK CONFIRMED REAL! - Page 6 52d9eadf661126505f1e6824978d00ea
being my profile on Skype is a hilarious coincidence.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:01 pm

D:
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Darth Luna wrote:D:
Btw, I'm not making fun of you. That's been my icon for a while now. xD
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunacy Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Suuuuuure

I knew I should have used it as soon as I found it.
Lunacy
Lunacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Mazer Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Squirrel500 wrote:hey mazer how did you guys set up our war/battle games? I kinda want to do something like that with anime characters on crunchyroll and can't remember how everything was set up

Rules:

You cannot post until 3 people post after you - this prevents spamming

Each player has 3 lives

Players describe an attack and target 1 person.

After an attack: Players roll 2 dice using this website - http://www.random.org/dice/

First die determines if the attack hits.

1 = Critical Miss (the attack hurts the player instead of the target)

2 + 3 = Miss

4+5+6 = Hit

2nd die represents the body part that gets hit:

1 - Head (Instant Kill)
2 - Left Arm (Hit 2x and arm is blown off)
3 - Right Arm (Hit 2x and arm is blown off)
4 - Chest (Hit 2x and player is killed)
5 - Left Leg (Hit 2x and leg is blown off)
6 - Right Leg (Hit 2x and leg is blown off)

After making a hit, players should try to post the damage tally on their target.

I.E.

I hit Lux with a chainsaw

"Strikes Lux with his chainsaw"

(Rolls a 4 and a 5)

Striking him in the left leg!

(Lux = Left Leg - 1 hit)

-Mazer
-Mazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next